Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Jake is Stefan and he is trying to protect Gabi?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks Jake is Stefan and he is trying to protect Gabi?

Who thinks Jake is Stefan and he is trying to protect Gabi?

Brandon Barash is surely playing this with a whole lot of mystery. But I’m loving Jake and Gabi onscreen together!!

Comment

How many threads are you going to make to ask similar questions?

Comment

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
        Brandon Barash is surely playing this with a whole lot of mystery. But I’m loving Jake and Gabi onscreen together!!
        I find his performance really good. I wonder if the producers gave him the whole story of the intrigue from the beginning until the end, before starting filming.

Comment

• ckg1
          ckg1
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          ckg1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems like BB is playing a part in Jake’s character along with RC and is giving his own input. Not sure if you’ve seen him as Johnny Zacchara on the soap, GH.,,
          Jake kinda reminds of his character on GH so he’s probably more comfortable with playing like this. BB is doing an awesome job with this. I agree
          kahinamah
          Scriptwriter
          kahinamah, brilliant work by BB and writer RC by introducing him with such mystery in these scenes. Absolutely fantastic with him and Camila B. along with Ben and Ciara. So looming forward to this new storyline!😊

• kahinamah
          kahinamah
          Scriptwriter
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay. Yes I remember this character johnny Zacchara, he was a great character, and BB as usual played him perfectly.

Who would he be protecting Gabi from? Her own self?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X