Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else annoyed with Chad today?

Boy, I was rooting for someone to whack Chad today. I get that Gabi has done a lot of wrong but they literally have no proof that she drugged Abby. Why is he so against figuring out who did? If it does turn out to be Gabi by all means throw the book at her but he's letting his personal vendetta dictate how an investigation should be conducted.

Also, it is extremely frustrating to see the lack of self-awareness that Chabby have. They have yet to acknowledge in any meaningful way how much harm they caused Gabi because of their personal drama.

I don't think Chad has shaken whatever had a hold of him. He's off. The way he's talking to Abby, even his demeanour is off. In retrospect he might have come out of that brainwashing too easily.

But as far as Gabi goes, lack of self-awareness is a two way street there. She's still yammering on about Lani or was it Abby today who were to blame for her not having the guy who framed her to begin with.

Comment

• pelori90
      pelori90
      Recurring Poster
      pelori90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, I totally get that. But maybe because there has been a lack of consequences on-screen for these characters for a while that makes it a little grating.

I think he's still under Stefano's control too. It almost feels like he's desperate for fingers to be pointed elsewhere.

• LadyCanuck
      LadyCanuck
      Contract Poster
      LadyCanuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he definitely seems extra about going after Gabi on this.

I am loving this Chad. I think he may be over compensating for all the times he took other people’s side over Abby. About darn time

Comment

I believe that self awareness does not exist in Salem. None of the residents have it.

Comment

Originally posted by pelori90 View Post
        Boy, I was rooting for someone to whack Chad today. I get that Gabi has done a lot of wrong but they literally have no proof that she drugged Abby. Why is he so against figuring out who did? If it does turn out to be Gabi by all means throw the book at her but he's letting his personal vendetta dictate how an investigation should be conducted.

Also, it is extremely frustrating to see the lack of self-awareness that Chabby have. They have yet to acknowledge in any meaningful way how much harm they caused Gabi because of their personal drama.
        Since I took over Days a week ago, I have also noticed a Chad who has changed, no more human emotions, anger or emptiness in his eyes.

Comment

I mean when Abby was talking to Jack about their past, she literally acknowledged that Gabi and her are no longer friends in part because she is (partly) responsible for Gabi not being able to have kids. I don't expect her to cry about it all the time because Abby was not solely responsible (Stefan played a part too) and also because Gabi retaliated and got revenge

I know people think Chad is being irrational but he allowed himself to be fooled by Gabi the last time. Not only do they have past experience of Gabi drugging Abby and trying to make her look insane; she''s only sworn revenge on them to anyone who would listen to her. She has motive and past experience so I completely get why Chad wouldn't want the same thing that happened in 2018 to happen again now

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Beca Drags
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Beca Drags Gabi's hatred of Chabby has nothing to do with Chabi. She dumped him. 🙄 Abby's alters and Stefan played a major role in getting Gabi thrown in prison and beaten. She's over Chad.

• LadyCanuck
            LadyCanuck
            Contract Poster
            LadyCanuck commented
            Editing a comment
            IA @BecaDrags. I do think Chad dumping her does play a part in the dislike. Yeah she ended it but it was more a pre-emptive strike or saving face b/c she overheard him with Abby and knew what was coming.

• lagirl
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Abigail framed Gabi when she dressed like Gabi for the camera as she flee from a crime scene.

I am loving Chad right now. He knows Gabi could have drugged his wife and he is ready to throw the book at her. I am loving him sticking up for the love of his life.

Now Gabi has no self-awareness at all she still blames other people for things that were not there fault. She goes on and on about how Abby or Lani took the love of her life from her. She blames Abby for her being in jail. She should be blaming Stefan for it since he is the one who set her up. He is the reason she was in jail to begin with. Lani had nothing to do with Stefan dying tht was all Vivian. Lani did her job while Vivian had a gun on her. Stefan jumped in front of Vivian.

Comment

• provocative
            provocative
            Board Regular
            provocative commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! If we're talking about lack of self awareness, Gabi is first on the list. She's shocked that people suspect her of this? Really???

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            She's blamed Stefan, too. Heck she had two revenge schemes against him.

• lagirl
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Whatever Abigail set the whole thing in motion when she was sturtting her stuff in Gabi's clothes in front of a camera.

But Abby never paid for killing Andre and Gabi went to prison and got beat up so bad so why does everyone want to throw Gabi in prison with no proof why does Abby get a free ride. And if they find out it was not Gabi I hope Chad says he was wrong.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            It was self-defense with Andre so of course she did nothing wrong there but protected herself against someone while she was terrified. Gabi went to Prison because of Stefan setting her up. Abby did not set her up Stefan did. Abby's alter tried to set up Stefan. Stefan set up Gabi.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            Chabby lover And Abby's alter helped put her in prison by committing perjury and helping Stefan with the frame job.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
          I am loving this Chad. I think he may be over compensating for all the times he took other people’s side over Abby. About darn time
          Could not agree more. The Chabby scenes today were fantastic...Chad brought it!!

Comment

Nope. The Chabby scenes were amazing. Gabi has drugged and tried to frame Abby before... she openly gloated to them about how she would get her revenge and constantly makes jokes about Abby's mental health. What else is Chad supposed to think?

The only thing that gave me pause is that he was getting so worked up and so angry that his reaction triggered Abby. That made me so sad for both of them... because in all honestly Abby is going through it, but so is Chad. This is the third time he's had to stand by and watch his wife lose grip with reality. He is frightened and frustrated... his reactions are so human. But, I hate the effect they had on Abby, who needs him to be her rock. But then, who will be his rock while struggles with this again?

Just so sad all around.

Comment

Well, Chad is always annoying. He acts like a complete lunatic now, wouldn’t want to be around someone acting like that, a crazed moron! Yapping on and on about Gabi with no proof. The obnoxious joker is finally really losing it and completely going off the rails.

Comment

• pelori90
                pelori90
                Recurring Poster
                pelori90 commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. Honestly it's not entertaining.

• CindyHaskins
                CindyHaskins
                Board Regular
                CindyHaskins commented
                Editing a comment
                I love chad and he is not annoying and never has been and he is not obnoxious joker and he is just worried about his wife and who is drugging.

Chabby are totally aware and they have nothing to be sorry for. So, Chad's wrong in his accusation against Gabi, she's done it before, so it's not hard to reason why he would think she's doing it again. She even swore revenge on them again in recent days. Chad is watching his wife lose grip of reality, even if it is from drugging, it's still messing with her mental health. That's a lot to deal with for Chad. Chad has every right to be acting how he's acting.

I just hate that Ron used Abigail's mental illness again for her exit story. Use a different plot Ron! Abigail should not be defined by her mental illness.

Comment

• THB54
                THB54
                Recurring Poster
                THB54 commented
                Editing a comment
                Abby's mental illness has been used time and time again to excuse her crimes, while everyone else, including Gabi, must pay. While I don't condone what Gabi has done, she's always called out. Chad and Abby always skate. I'm sure Abby will once again spend a few weeks with Doctor Grandma and be "cured" for the umpteenth time. Nothing is ever Miss Perfect Abby's fault. I've really come to dislike this character and this pairing because of the constant excuses and explanations for their bad behavior while others are condemned. If Abby shouldn't be defined by her mental illness, she shouldn't be allowed to constantly use it to get out of consequences for her actions.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan
                Scriptwriter
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                ^ TYVM
                THB54
                Recurring Poster
                THB54 Abby's mental illness guarantees her a free get out of prison card! She always plays it, after committing criminal crimes including murder and attempted serial murder! Which is unbelievable bc she's an entitled Horton and that alone is her free get out of prison card! She should do as JJ was constantly doing, when he was arrested for drugs! He'd spew and was correct, he's a Horton and won't be charged, arrested or place in a jail cell! Although, I'd rather see Abby where she should have been years ago, in a padded room wearing only a straitjacket, you're probably right! She'd once again spend a few weeks with her mentally challenged Granny Dr. Laura and return insta-cured for the umpteenth time!
                If Abby shouldn't be defined by her mental illness, she shouldn't be allowed to constantly use it to get out of consequences for her actions.
                ---- mic drop -----

I wanted to reach through the screen and smack Chad. He needs to calm his butt down. Sure Gabi has drugged her in the past, but come on. Why do it again, especially when you're the first one people would assume?

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
              But Abby never paid for killing Andre and Gabi went to prison and got beat up so bad so why does everyone want to throw Gabi in prison with no proof why does Abby get a free ride. And if they find out it was not Gabi I hope Chad says he was wrong.
              I agree Tasha! There was no consequences to see that Abby was sick. Chad and Gabi would have known from the trial that never was. Even Steve as well that his niece is indeed sick. Where Gabi has gone, she has suffered more. She can't have no more babies because of Abby's decision in court that threw Gabi in jail. Abby could have prevented if she realized that she was sick and that she was a criminal because she killed Andre.

Comment

Chad: "I thought the drug was all out of her system...Then why is this happening?"

That was SO RoboChad. And we all know BF can act, so he intended to make Chad sound wooden.
              I now suspect Chad.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985
                Senior Board Member
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've suspected him from the start because he's got unlimited access to Abby. He's the prime suspect in my eyes.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Chad has always been stupid! Remember how he left his ill wife in 2018? Remember how he huffed and puffed at what she did? Chad may not be a husband material, but a possessive one if things don't go his way.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X