• Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

Days live discussion 5/4/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives
  • LadyCanuck
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2014

I came in late but so far a lot of Sarah and Chad/Abby with Rafe talking about guess who. And now it's off for the daily COVID briefing.
    Last edited by LadyCanuck; May 4, 2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• tashasummer75
      Day Player
      • May 2015

I have not watched it yet.

Comment

• tashasummer75
        Day Player
        • May 2015

No one has give a life Thread yet.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2018

Lani telling Kristen that Victor is awake. Kristen asks if Eli told her whether or not Victor remembered what happened? Lani says not yet but Eli is waiting to see if Victor gets stronger; Eli tells Victor that Brady confessed, asks if he is covering for Brady? Or is it really Kristen? Vic says yes, Kristen. Rex trying to talk crazy Sarah into giving the baby back; "It's better than being raised by that lunatic Kristen DiMera."; Rex has no choice, he has to call the police. Sarah begs him not to.; Rafe in his office, the phone ringing, he answers, and its Rex; Rafe asks Rex how Chicago is? Rex starts to tell him he is not in Chicago and Sarah grabs the phone and hangs it up. Eli trying to figure out the truth but Kayla is making him leave. Victor calls wait!; Kristen wants to know if Lani thinks Eli will call any time soon? Lani doesn't know, but she is off duty soon, does Kristen want to get a drink? Kristen doesn't think a drink is the answer; Lani knows its a bad time for Kristen with Brady in jail and Rachel missing, but Sarah will take good care of Rachel, she won't come back traumatized; Lani says everyone knows what kind of man Victor is, and everyone knows what kind of man Brady is; Kristen has a flashback to stabbing Victor and says this shouldn't be happening. Lani asks if Victor's story will back up Bradys?; Chad is kissing Abby in the hospital bed. Kayla told Abby the drugs are all out of her system now. Chad is going to make Gabi pay, he won't back up till she is in prison; Gabi yelling at Rafe's voicemail. She turns and Jake is there. Gabi calls Stefan and Jake kinda rolls his eyes and turns away. She rushes over and he says I don't wanna upset you lady but I am not Stefan; Jake says oh wait, you must be Gabi. She says if you aren't Stefan how do you know who I am?; Chad upset, Rafe won't return his calls, probably won't investigate his own sister. Rafe walks in and overhears, says he has a lot of cases he is working on; Lani reminds Kristen they spent so much time together at the convent, they couldn't face the outside world. "How many times did we ask God how he could take our children away?"; Lani knows what the pain of losing a child is like, and being full of so much anger that it takes the pain away;

Lani takes Kristen's hands in hers, says if someone lied about her baby dying she would want that person to suffer for the rest of their life. Both crying, Kristen admits she stabbed Victor; Victor says Kristen told him he deserved to die. Eli asks why and Victor says because of what happened to her baby. "Next thing I know, I have a knife in my chest."; Rex says Sarah can't prevent him from calling Rafe back. Sarah says no but you can see what it's doing to me; Rex says you can't take another person's baby - its not right; Sarah telling Rex about the car accident and the baby died of a brain injury. "Is that right? And I didn't take her, Xander and Victor switched her. Is that right??" Sarah keeps pointing out how it's all so unfair to her; Sarah says what about Mickey, I am the only mother she has ever known. She will get down on her knees and beg, just leave them alone; Sarah is screaming at Rex in her apartment. Apparently, Rex had convinced her to return till they heard about Kristen stabbing Victor; Gabi thinks it's about DiMera Enterprises, says please let me in on the plan, I can help you. Jake tells her lady I don't know you, please take your hands off me; Chad upset, shouts at Abby why aren't you?; Chad storms out to find Gabi and Abby hallucinates Stefan fighting with Chad in Abigail's hallucination - he knocks Chad out and Stefan says look what you did to me. Abigail screams YOU RAPED ME!!!
          Last edited by Chabby lover; May 4, 2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            • Jun 2018

I might have missed a couple of things in the middle it kept getting interrupted but here is some of what happened.

Comment

• tashasummer75
              Day Player
              • May 2015

Chabby lover thank you for the live Thread. Yes how did Jake know she is Gabi if he is not Stefan

Comment

• Chabby lover
                Chabby lover commented
                Editing a comment
                Probably because Ciara and Ben talked about how they should warn Gabi about Jake before she seen him. Maybe he overheard them talking about her.
            • tashasummer75
              Day Player
              • May 2015

Rafe is not going to arrest Gabi with out proof they just assume it is Gabi because she did it in the past. Abby needs to stop accuse Gabi.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                Chabby lover commented
                Editing a comment
                Abby is not accusing Gabi of anything. Chad is accusing Gabi. He doesn't understand why Abby is not more upset about it. Chad is the one going after Gabi not Abby.
            • Chabby lover
              Contract Poster
              • Jun 2018

Abby sees Stefan knock out Chad, she starts to fight with Chad thinking its Stefan. She sees Chad for a minute but then thinks he is Stefan and totally freaks out. Chad screams for help; Gabi realizes that Jake was the person she saw in the square before she fainted. He says hey who is that over there? And then says see ya and walks away; Kayla comes in with a sedative as Abby sees Stefan and Kayla, she shouts they are in it together. She screams for Chad, hysterical, as he holds her for the sedative; Rex goes to call Kristen - Sarah says are you working with her? How do you have her number?? Rex says she was a patient, don't start with the conspiracy theories. Rex is leaving a message and Sarah knocks him out; Eli back at the PD telling Lani Kristen did it - he asks where she is?; Abigail asleep in the bed, Chad thought the drug was out of her system. Kayla did too. Chad asks why is this happening?; Gabi back the mansion, says I know that was Stefan, why are you doing this to me? I am going to find out. Jake at the garage, remembers Gabi asking him why he's lying; Eli at Kristen's hotel room - it's empty. Eli calls Rafe and tells him there is no sign of Kristen. Lani warned Kristen and says hurry, there's not much time. Go find your little girl and be the best mother you can be; Rachel is crying and a crying Sarah is trying to calm her while Rex is passed out on the floor; Sarah says she won't ever go back to Salem. SHOW OVER

Comment

• Beca Drags
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2005

My poor Abby! Why is Ron doing this to her again? There's more to Abigail than mental illness. Even if it's from being drugged, it still looks like the same thing.

Comment

• tashasummer75
                  Day Player
                  • May 2015

I am wondering if Jake is Stefan. Can't wait to see the kiss between Jake and Gabi.

Comment

• tashasummer75
                    Day Player
                    • May 2015

I can't wait to see Gabi slap Jake. Rex is trying to get through to Sarah. Chad needs to shut up Gabi did not drug Abby he has no proof Gabi did it.

Comment

• tashasummer75
                      Day Player
                      • May 2015

Did anyone see the look on Jake face when he flash back to Gabi tell him he is Stefan? I think he is Stefan

Comment

• lagirl
                        lagirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He might not be Stefan but could take advantage of looking like Stefan and pretend to be Stefan.
                    • tashasummer75
                      Day Player
                      • May 2015

Poor Rex just wants to do the right thing.

Comment

• lagirl
                        lagirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That would be a first. He sure did not mind cheating on Sarah with her sister and having a baby with then another woman.
                    • LukeIsDaMan
                      Executive Poster
                      • Mar 2006

Who the heck is Sarah to decide who deserves to be a mother?! No matter what Kristen is or isn’t, that’s not Sarah’s choice!

Loved Abby hallucinating even after the drugs were out of her system lol!! ???

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                        Harmonica1985 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sarah is devastated and not thinking clearly right now but she is right about Kristen.

• LukeIsDaMan
                        LukeIsDaMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She may be right about Kristen, but that's not her right IMO. See, this is where I hate Sarah again..*sigh* Xander made her tolerable.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X