Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve and Hope pairing?

Is it me or does it seem like there might be a Steve and Hope pairing? They have been spending quite some time together and having in common hurting their loved ones while they were Stephano and Gina. I hope the writers didn't go that way.

Originally posted by PreciousGem View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like there might be a Steve and Hope pairing? They have been spending quite some time together and having in common hurting their loved ones while they were Stephano and Gina. I hope the writers didn't go that way.
    Actually the writers are going here, and I'm ok with it(only because it won't last). I'm hoping for a Steve/Kayla endgame. Hope should not be paired with anyone, unless we get some miracle come back of Bo Brady.

The reason I'm ok with Steve though is that, first off(like you said) they have the common denominator of them both "chipped" into thinking they were Stefano and Gina. Secondly, both Steve and Hope do have a history....Steve was Bo's best buddy.

I do wonder if there is some s/l design with pairing these two, after all, now that we finally got Steve back, where do the writers go with him? The writers lost there way along time ago with Hope. The TPTB NEED to make Hope recognizable again...I doubt it, but this would be a good time to throw the "Bo Brady is alive and coming back" anvil as their monkey wrench.

Comment

Obviously, Kayla is Steve's destiny. I do think Steve & Hope's friendship will blossom into a temporary romance.

Comment

I'm here for it. Makes total sense to me. They've been friends for 40 years. They have a lot in common. They're age appropriate. They're hot together. Let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by steven hawk View Post

Actually the writers are going here, and I'm ok with it(only because it won't last). I'm hoping for a Steve/Kayla endgame. Hope should not be paired with anyone, unless we get some miracle come back of Bo Brady.

The reason I'm ok with Steve though is that, first off(like you said) they have the common denominator of them both "chipped" into thinking they were Stefano and Gina. Secondly, both Steve and Hope do have a history....Steve was Bo's best buddy.

I do wonder if there is some s/l design with pairing these two, after all, now that we finally got Steve back, where do the writers go with him? The writers lost there way along time ago with Hope. The TPTB NEED to make Hope recognizable again...I doubt it, but this would be a good time to throw the "Bo Brady is alive and coming back" anvil as their monkey wrench.
          I find it a shame, why Hope would not have the right to start a new life? it happens every day, losing a person you loved, you suffer, mourning, then you meet a person, I'm not saying that she must be with Steve, but she can start her life over, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985
            Senior Board Member
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            There is nothing wrong with Hope starting over since No is dead and doesn't seem to be coming back anytime soon.

I like Steve and Hope’s friendship, and I hope we get to see them helping each other deal with what they’ve been through, as friends.

Comment

I’m just enjoying Hope again for the first time in a while. The thing with Rafe was a dud!Steve seems to come to life more with Hope as well, although he was best Bo’s best friend.
            I also like Kayla, one of my Days favorites. Both MBE and KA are two of Days best! I do like the Steve and Hope scenes though! Kayla seems to work with Justin, so will see how it goes!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Steve and Kayla are endgame. Steve and Hope can help each other through what has happened to them. As for Justin and Kayla just no!

• ckg1
              ckg1
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know Steve and Kayla basically overcome everything and always reunite, but I do enjoy all of them in this quad story,

Hope needs a pairing who suits. She can't be with Bo and she will never love as she loved with him, and it would be asinine for writers to suggest such,
            but there have been other males she had great chemistry with, that for whatever reason writers chose to make criminals, so the right guy and she
            could love again.

Comment

I think it's only worth doing this if they never put Steve and Kayla together again.

Comment

• SalemSwinger
                SalemSwinger
                Day Player
                SalemSwinger commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I agree. If they really let me invest in them as a couple...I'm totally in. Love triangles are so boring.

Here comes Stope. The new Squish name for Hope and Steve. I know that Kayla/Steve are endgame no matter what. I wonder if Justin and Hope would be a better couple.

Comment

• Jj1701
                Jj1701
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                Jj1701 commented
                Editing a comment
                Better than Heve I suppose. Not as good as Hove though.

I like Steve and Hope's friendship and I do think they can help each other heal. No one else understands the guilt they both feel no matter how often they're told their actions were not their fault.

But the idea of them becoming a couple makes me queasy, like the memory of Hope and John on the submarine.
              mahdi
              Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985
                Senior Board Member
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't think it will go that far.

• mahdi
                mahdi
                Aspiring soap scribe
                mahdi commented
                Editing a comment
                I really hope you all are right and it doesn't go that far.

• ohwell
                ohwell
                Contract Poster
                ohwell commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with everything you said. Kayla and Steve, Bo and Hope are just special to me. I do not know that there will ever be anyone else for Steve, Kayla, or Hope with me.

I don't think anything but friendship will ever exist between Steve and Hope for two particular reasons 1) Steve will never love anyone else but Kayla, 2) I believe Steve and Hope would feel as if them pairing up was betraying Bo.

I don't mind them being seen in public together so we can see Kayla getting more and more jealous and her and Justin both realizing that they are done as a couple.
              Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              Last edited by Harmonica1985; May 3, 2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan
                Scriptwriter
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Bo is dead. You can't betray a deceased person. A widow/widower can move on without it being a betrayal.

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985
                Senior Board Member
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know but I think both Steve and Hope would feel that they were betraying Bo.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X