Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Nicole should return to her bad girl days

Since they killed off the love of her life (Daniel) the writers should let her go back to her bad girl says and book up with Xander. She and Eric will never last and Xander isn't capable of being in a good relationship.

Thoughts?

Daniel was never the love of her life. Eric was. And arguably still is. She and Eric will keep coming back to each other for that reason. I don't love them together anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that they've always been the love of each other's lives.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree to disagree. They are in lust with each other and that's not healthy. Nicole was totally in love with Daniel. The idea that she can be with Eric again after he killed Daniel is disgusting to me.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I agree that the relationship is not healthy, and that's why I don't like them together anymore. And I agree that Nicole did love Daniel. Just disagree that he was the love of her life.

Nicole and Eric belong together but I've never believed he was the love of her life. I think she is the love of his life but not vice versa. She didn't seem to really change until she got with Daniel and I believe she was really happy with him. I don't see her ever wanting Xander.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why I said she should embrace her bad girl says again. Good Nicole just isn't realistic.

I used to really like Eric and Nicole, back in their ST Luke’s days, but the show abandoned them for Daniel. Nicole moved on with Daniel, she didn’t miss Eric at all, it’s hard to get onboard with them again when there’s never any payoff. I wish Eric would find someone new, someone who is interesting ( unlike Serena) and really into him ( unlike Nicole).

Comment

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they’re too much alike.

• CincyLady
      CincyLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like Sarah with anybody - well, maybe Rex since he's living someplace else and she could join him.

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Sarah, but like most things, this show doesn’t know how to use restraint, and they always have the characters go too far.

Eric is the love of her life. Daniel was just the POS who treated her like ****. Anyway, Xander kidnapped her daughter twice. Shot Brady. Kidnapped and tried to kill her multiple times. Why would Xcole reunite?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 Grabbing her, slamming the door in her face multiple times, putting her on the bottom of the list to run to Jen or JJ's aid isn't treating her like scum? Gmab. He was trash.

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      That doesn’t mean he wasn’t the love of her life. He wasn’t nice to her at times but Nicole never missed Eric or seemed to want him when Daniel was around.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Bluediamond That was because AZ asked for them to pair Nicole up with Dan. She wanted to work with her real life boyfriend. 🙄 AZ admitted that in SOD.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
    Daniel was never the love of her life. Eric was. And arguably still is. She and Eric will keep coming back to each other for that reason. I don't love them together anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that they've always been the love of each other's lives.
    I've always felt Nicole was the love of Eric's life. The love of Nicole's life is whoever she is with at any given moment.

Comment

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! She has said "he's the love of my life" about too many men to take her seriously. JMHO.

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this actually she was either fixated on Daniel, EJ, Brady etc. With Eric Nicole was his constant but I don't think he is for her.

Yes, Daniel was the love of Nicole’s life but I don’t think she needs to hook up with Xander. I would like for her to be a bad girl again. She is already flexing those muscles.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah she can be a bad girl all on her own.

I have no doubt the "bad girl" Nicole will come back to surface at some point. Eric brings out the best in Nicole, but that won't last long.

Comment

I prefer bad girl Nicole or at least one with an edge and away from Eric but that's never going to happen so they should try and spice up Eric a lot more and not have him be a sad sack all the time.

Comment

The love of Nicole's life is Eric.

I never understood this idea of true love between Nicole and this silly Daniel. Nicole with Daniel was a wreck, it sounded wrong. One of Days' worst couple, well I couldn't stand Daniel.

Comment

Eric is the love of Nicole’s life. Daniel was a pos with so many legacy characters sacrificed at the alter of Saint Daniel miracle doctor. I for one am glad he’s dead and Eric did Salem a favour. Jmo

Comment

Originally posted by wilson2012 View Post
            Eric is the love of Nicole’s life. Daniel was a pos with so many legacy characters sacrificed at the alter of Saint Daniel miracle doctor. I for one am glad he’s dead and Eric did Salem a favour. Jmo
            Exactly, a very good thing that Daniel is no longer there.

Comment

The whole 'love of their life' thing is crap. Eric and Nicole may have loved each other when they first debuted 20+ years ago, but what they have now isn't endgame. It's like they're trying to recapture that first love, but it's gone. Nicole is a lying schemer. Eric is obsessed. Daniel was who Nicole lusted over because everyone else was after him. But oddly enough I liked them together. He understood who she was and saw the possibility of redemption. Neither was perfect. Eric needs to move on. I'd actually prefer Nicole with Brady. He too gets her.

Comment

@Harmonica1988

I Agree The idea that she can be with Eric again after he killed Daniel is disgusting to me too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X