Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done with Kayla for now

I'm so over Kayla wanting to have her cake and eat it too. She can be ticked at Steve all she wants for moving in with Hope but he can tell her it's none of her business like she did when he wanted to know about her and Justin. Kayla being on her judgmental pedestal really sounds me on the character for now.

Thoughts?

I don't know. Patch and Kayla may be better off apart.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not true at all. They are endgame and I will wait for her to get her head screwed on straight. The writers are destroying her. She wouldn't be bad mouthing Hope for letting Steve stay with her.

• Chris
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you. I haven't been feeling it with these two for years already. Unfortunately, TPTB are not very creative so it will be back to the same-old, same-old before you know it.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      They are endgame, but they get back together then what. He disappears again.

I have to agree, unfortunately. Justin and KAyla getting together as fast as they did was bad enough. Her behavior now is just frustrating to watch. She yells at him for making unilateral choices, yet she clearly wants to control the situation. It's quite clear he's the one she loves and wants, but heaven forbid she be mature enough to just come right out and say it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's definitely not acting like a mature adult. Was she expecting Steve to move in with her and Justin? I'm so put out with her holier than thou attitude.

Promos are edited, so I don't think the "Pisses me off" is about Stope moving in together. They are all adults.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 Kayla being emotional when Hope picked up Steve doesn't mean she is angry at him. As for the anger, that's what the promo made it look like, but like I say editing. She doesn't want Justin and Steve at her beck and call hence her honesty that she was with Justin. 🙄

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she was jealous even though she will never admit it. That may not be what she and Marlena only talk about in the promo but she was definitely not happy about him leaving with Hope and planning to stay with her.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 I never said she can't be jealous. That's a human reaction. Same as Steve can be jealous of Jayla. After two years missing Steve, she's allowed to have feelings. Kayla isn't a robot. She's not the bad guy here. Neither is Steve.

I’ve only seen a clip that was edited, so I don’t know how everything will actually play out.

It would tick me off that Steve just wakes up and seems uninterested in his kids and her. Kayla spent two years mourning their marriage, Steve acts uninterested. He has his reasons, but she doesn’t understand how deeply he was affected by learning what he did while he was brain-chipped.

Kayla is in a difficult spot with Justin, it took a lot to move on, it’s hard to tell him to leave, and if she did would Steve care?

The other times Steve left she had the kids to focus on. This time she was alone, and she lost her mom. How long was she supposed to wait for Steve this time? They’re both hurting.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have had no issue with her moving on it it wasn't Justin and the fact that Adrienne has only been dead three stupid months. Neither Justin or Kayla seemed to care about the disrespect that was to Adrienne 's memory. If she had moved on for legit reasons with a new doctor that would have been fine. She and Justin remind me of her and Shane because both situations were forced.

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m don’t like that it was Justin either. The fact is I like all these characters. If I was writing the show I had different ideas about who she should have moved on with. That would have involved casting another character, but this show is poor, so it never would’ve happened.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would have been better with a new character. It is so fake and forced with Justin.

I just hope that the plot isn't going to let the Kayla/Hope relationship be too compromised over all of this.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it will be but it could be tense because Kayla is so jealous and I don't mind that.

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t want their friendship compromised either. I don’t think it will be, because I don’t think the writers are that invested in telling this part of the story, it doesn’t involve for crazy good them. I don’t trust these writers either, so I’m always expecting the worst.
      Last edited by Cat women; May 2, 2020, 07:27 PM.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that way much of the time, expecting the worst from the writers.

Kayla is feeling the heat. We know in a couple of months, she will say the 3 words to Steve!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X