Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m done with Kristen . . . . and unfortunately, Brady too :(

I might be able to forgive Kristen for Hayley’s death. It was rather ambiguous — did she fall while trying to catch her balance, or did Kristen push her? Again, possibly, I could forgive Kristen for stabbing Victor. It was in the heat of the moment, she was furious with him, she wasn’t thinking.

But there is no way I can overlook her saying, so calmly, not angry, not shrieking, not overwhelmed with grief, “I know of a way we can silence Victor — I can finish the job.” That gave me goosebumps.

And how can Brady, in good conscience, think it’s a good idea to go to jail for her crime, and leave their daughter in her care???? There’s something wrong with him, some mental block or something, that he thinks more of a homicidal maniac than he does his children.

I’m done with them

But we need Brady...he's the moral center of the show.

Comment

I thought the "jump-the-shark" moment was when Kristen said she could solve the problem with Victor exposing her - by finishing the job and killing him! That's some girlfriend Brady!

Comment

The ugliest part of all this crap is that they fired Nadia so they could stuck Brady back with Nicole and Kristen. Look how well that turned out.

Comment

That was spooky. The way Kristen looked when she said that. I expected Brady to be horrified, but I guess she could say or do anything and he'd be
      fine with it.

Comment

• Blue77
        Blue77
        Lurking in the Shadows
        Blue77 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess after Kristen trying to kill his step-mother various times and raping his brother, he's immune to feeling anything when Kristen tries to kill any other members of his family.

Well he told her not to do that. He keeps her centered.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Only because he would be charged with first degree murder instead of attempted murder.

• dee2
        dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that the way Brady should spend his life, keeping Kristen centered?

Kristen needs to be thrown in prison..if just to get her away from Brady...Brady is doing himself no good hanging around with her even if she is Rachel's mother,,she hasn't been sane for a long time I knew she was pretending being all goody goody...Brady grow a brain or find it if it hasn't been lost for so long already

Comment

I'm completely with you, OP.

There's something broken in Kristen that will never be fixed. Brady needs to get out while he can. Her offer to finish off Victor should've been a bright red flag for him, but apparently it wasn't. As long as he keeps enabling this psycho, it's hard for me to care about him.

Comment

• Chri
          Chri commented
          Editing a comment
          Uh you can’t help who you fall in love with Kristen may have done some crazy things but this is different victor played god with the wrong person and yes he got what he deserved Kristen just wants her daughter back she made a mistake people Brady is just doing what Ben would do if Ciara messed up

• CallAboutTheCat
          CallAboutTheCat
          Soap Addict
          CallAboutTheCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Chri Brady can't help who he falls in love with, but he can start making good choices about who his baby daughter is exposed to, and that means keeping her away from her psycho mom. What is Kristen going to do: Stab the kindergarten teacher when they scold Rachel for not sharing? Stab the piano teacher if they tell Rachel she needs to practice harder? She's a ticking time bomb.

I'm with you too. Kristen hasn't changed. She went right to the option of finishing Victor off. The fact that nothing she does bothers him, even things like seeking out and stabbing Victor which goes in total opposition to Brady's insistence that she's changed, is just dragging him down even more than he already was when he got with her in the first place. He's seen what she can do - he's been her victim many times - and he doesn't care. She is extremely dangerous to everyone around her, Rachel included. Brady needs to wake up, let Kristen go to prison for attempted murder, and keep his daughter safe. He should also remember he has a son.

Comment

• Blue77
          Blue77
          Lurking in the Shadows
          Blue77 commented
          Editing a comment
          👏👏👏 A thousand times this!!!

• Chri
          Chri commented
          Editing a comment
          I disagree here victor messed with a DiMera what did he expect that would happened Brady is protecting the women he loves just like Ben would Ciara if she did something like that

Originally posted by cc from PA View Post
        I might be able to forgive Kristen for Hayley’s death. It was rather ambiguous — did she fall while trying to catch her balance, or did Kristen push her? Again, possibly, I could forgive Kristen for stabbing Victor. It was in the heat of the moment, she was furious with him, she wasn’t thinking.

But there is no way I can overlook her saying, so calmly, not angry, not shrieking, not overwhelmed with grief, “I know of a way we can silence Victor — I can finish the job.” That gave me goosebumps.

And how can Brady, in good conscience, think it’s a good idea to go to jail for her crime, and leave their daughter in her care???? There’s something wrong with him, some mental block or something, that he thinks more of a homicidal maniac than he does his children.

I’m done with them
        that just proved that she will never change and that Brady needs professional help too.

Comment

I've been done with Kristen for ages. I'm still holding out hope that Brady will see the light. I'm exasperated with him. But I still hope that he'll realize that Kristen is fully out of her mind still.

Comment

Victor has done a lot of foul things to Brady but he barely blinked when Kristen offered to finish the man off in the hospital. How could his reaction have been so nonchalant? If it wasn't going to make it worse for him he would have agreed.

Comment

• Blue77
            Blue77
            Lurking in the Shadows
            Blue77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe she has dosed him with one of Dr Rolf's magical tonics.

Originally posted by cc from PA View Post

I’m done with them
          Kristen stabbing Victor was NOT in the heat of the moment. In the heat of the moment would be her picking up the knife and immediately stabbing Victor without a chance to really think about what she was doing. But she KNEW what she was doing. She picked up the knife and then proceeded to berate him for what he had done. She was always going to stab him, I just thought it would be done more as an accident, that she stabbed him as she was putting the knife down and he moved. But, no, she plunged it into him. SMDH.

And then to suggest finishing him off? Brady, if that doesn't set off red flags for you in that dimwit brain of yours, then nothing will.

Comment

Rachel is either going to end up with Eric/Nicole or John/Marlena. Brady is now an accessory to Kristen and Sarah has gone completely off the deep end

Comment

If Eileen was in this role, I would care

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X