Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady not thinking of Tate?

He's willing to go to jail for a crime he didn't commit and potentially never see his son again?

Why would Kristen let him throw away his relationship with Tate when they they have no guarantee they will ever get Rachel back?

He doesn't see or speak to Tate now, so what difference does it make?

But wasn't it supposed to be temporary, Tate going to California with Theresa? Why hasn't she returned him to Salem? How old is Tate now? Like 5.

Comment

Why would Brady think of Tate? Brady wasn't thinking of Tate, when he shacked up with the woman that snatched him from his Mother's womb and implanted her fetus inside herself! I understood, when he slept with her as Nicole but to sleep with her knowing she's Kristen makes him an idiot! Therefore, going to prison for her and being away from Tate and Rachel means nothing to him! As long as, Kristen is happy and free is all that matters to Brady!

Comment

Brady is thinking about his children but he is also thinking about making sure Crazy Kristen gets their daughter back. Brady talks to Tate on the phone it has been shown that. Brady just doesn't get time to go out and see him all the time. Brady should think about both of his kids at this time and let Kristen go down for the attempt murder of his grandfather. That way he can still be there for his children like he has been trying to.

Comment

Brady is currently sleeping with the woman who tried to babynap Tate and raise him as her own... I don't think he's been thinking of him.

He only thinks of/with one thing. 🍆

Comment

I think the title of this thread should stop after "Brady not thinking" PERIOD! He's lost his damn mind!

Comment

I think he's in love. He's thinking of her, not himself. Yes, he's dumb, but he's one of the most decent guys on the show.

Comment

Tate doesn't exist to Brady. Kristen is the woman who cut Tate from Theresa's womb and carried him as her own in an attempt to trap Brady. Now she raped him for the same effect and this time she's getting everything she ever wanted. I guess crime really does pay. Tate is better off with Theresa far from Salem.

Also, I wouldn't call someone who parades around his rapist (among MANY crimes against him and his family) around her victims expecting their acceptance and forgiveness. Who claims she's changed and then manages to blame himself for her trying to commit murder. Nah, he's really not that decent.

Comment

Brady talks about Tate and from what it says he checks in on him often after it was decided to have Tate leave with his trashy lying mother but I am not getting into that, that’s another story for another thread. Anywho, the story is about Kristen and Brady getting their daughter back from an unstable woman refusing to let the baby go. It’s because of his no good grandfather that Brady is in pain and covering up a crime his girlfriend committed out of sheer hurt and anger at what criminal purposeful did. Brady owes Victor nothing. That evil man took his beloved grandson’s daughter and gave her to another woman not thinking how this would affect Brady. It seems most viewers seem to be up in arms that Kristen has a baby now, but there are and were other people that had done or is doing evil things and still have kids. I don’t get why this is such a big deal about Kristen

Comment

• THB54
                    THB54
                    Recurring Poster
                    THB54 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Laughable that after all of the horrible crimes Kristen has committed - including cutting a baby out of the woman you define as "trashy" and "lying" - that she is somehow an innocent victim. Good grief, she raped the man to get pregnant. Victor is indeed evil, but Kristen is certainly his equal in that department. Apparently, however, you seem to think Theresa's wrongdoings are a big deal when they don't come close to the atrocities committed by Kristin. SMH
                    "

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                  I think the title of this thread should stop after "Brady not thinking" PERIOD! He's lost his damn mind!
                  You said it! I absolutely could NOT believe it when Kristen said she knew of a way Victor wouldn’t speak — she could finish the job!!! OMG!!! Brady, who or WHAT are you in love with?! THiS is the woman who should raise your daughter? THIS is the woman for whom you’re givng up your son?

What an idiot

Comment

"Tate" is not real anymore. Just computerized baby sounds coming from a stroller.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                    I must agree! Brady head is full of marbles rolling around.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                      He's willing to go to jail for a crime he didn't commit and potentially never see his son again?

Why would Kristen let him throw away his relationship with Tate when they they have no guarantee they will ever get Rachel back?
                      Because he fails to think with his brain. He's currently with psycho Kristen and only thinks about her and their child. He forgets that Tate even exists.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X