Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake's girlfriend sounds familiar....

but for the life of me I just can't quite put my finger on who that might be. Subtlety thy name is Ron Cavalarti.

On a more serious note it's clear that like lawyers and doctors Salem needs more detectives. because there's no way Lani should be investigating Abigail's drugging. The second she said "I really want to get that girl" she showed that she is incapable of objectivity in this case. I have to admit that's understandable but it also IMO is just more proof that my Gabi is innocent this time. Lani is going to be so intent on "getting Gabi" she's going to miss something and end up with egg all over her face. Wait, why am I making that sound like a bad thing?

Finally I know Ciara has a right to not like Gabi, and even though she says she "hates Gabi, it doesn't sound like she feels it that strongly. I have always thought it would be cool if Gabi and Ciara formed a friendship and clearly Ben and Ciara are going to be a part the Jake storyline so hopefully that can happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Troy44
    Board Regular
    Last edited by Troy44; May 1, 2020, 09:28 PM.

Lani is a huge hypocrite.

Comment

I would like a friendship Gabriella / Ciara, I really like the two women, so let's hope on the road a friendship to be created.
      Lani has to change jobs, no objectivity, it looks like a little girl at school.

Comment

Troy44 Jake was talking about Gabi right?

Comment

It's weird, he was talking about a relationship with a woman, I felt like he was describing Gabi, and their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
          Lani is a huge hypocrite.
          How is Lani a hypocrite?

Comment

• rpmaluki
            rpmaluki
            Contract Poster
            rpmaluki commented
            Editing a comment
            She wants to "get" Gabi for a crime she has no evidence for and we know what she's about to do for Kristen, ergo hypocrite.

• knotsfan
            knotsfan
            Senior Board Member
            knotsfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought Lani really believed Gabi is guilty and Kristen is innocent. After all, Brady confessed so she's probably taking his confession as legit. Maybe I misread the situation- does Lani have proof that Gabi is innocent, but is still going after her? Because THAT would be hypocritical.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          It's weird, he was talking about a relationship with a woman, I felt like he was describing Gabi, and their relationship.
          Well this is the proof we need that it is Stefan DiMera! And he has a memory loss. No twin, no imposter, no person realizing that he is Stefan.

Comment

Tiff remember the same thing happened to Rafe when he was married to Sami and someone that looked like Rafe took his place. Jake can fall in love with Gabi all over again.why does he remember have a girlfriend but not who he is.

Comment

Jack and Jenfan it was on CDL about Jake hook up with Chloe that is why he rejects Gabi it said. I know they are not reablie.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan
              Scriptwriter
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              That website is trash. I wouldn't look there for anything. They make stuff up all the time.

I have to stop believing what CDL says

Comment

It’s definitely familiar Stefan described his feelings towards Gabi exactly the same way that Jake did about his ex today.

Gabi is innocent. I just hope that she receives an apology this time when she’s proven innocent.

I’m hoping that we’ll see more Stakbriella and Cin in the future as well.

Comment

As usual my wonderful loving brother you read my mind. Shocking right? I haven't watched yet but will be soon. I will update more once i do. But i too am not shocked Lani is ready to pin everything on Gabi with ZERO proof, yet is willing to look the other way for her murderous best friends JJ and Kristen. As for Ciara, i love her and Gabi but i can understand why she isnt fond of Gabi right now. I too hope they can become better friends one day and do a sweet double date with my baby fathers Stake & Ben lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                  As usual my wonderful loving brother you read my mind. Shocking right? I haven't watched yet but will be soon. I will update more once i do. But i too am not shocked Lani is ready to pin everything on Gabi with ZERO proof, yet is willing to look the other way for her murderous best friends JJ and Kristen. As for Ciara, i love her and Gabi but i can understand why she isnt fond of Gabi right now. I too hope they can become better friends one day and do a sweet double date with my baby fathers Stake & Ben lol
                  Somehow I knew we wouldn't be too far apart on this dear sister. I look forward to seeing your thoughts after you watch the episode.

Another thing that bothered me about Abigail's drug is that everybody is going along with the assumption that the drug came from Abigail's champagne glass. Well wouldn't they have to be able to possession of the glass so they could tested for any trace of the drug? Since Abigail's toxicology tests results didn't come in the next day I would imagine that the glass in question has bee n washed and already used again. So really they have absolutely nothing on Gabi.
                  Troy44
                  Board Regular
                  Last edited by Troy44; May 2, 2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79
                    Scriptwriter
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ikr? Theyre all making assumptions. I get that Gabi did it before so she is the obvious suspect, but they have to realize there could be someone else doing this. Why would Gabi do the same thing she did before, wouldn't that be way too obvious?smh i only got to watch the first half of the episode so ill watch the rest tomorrow

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    ALoyalSoapFan
                    Scriptwriter
                    ALoyalSoapFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    TBH, I do not give a flying fig tree about no life, no class, no morals evil, murderess/attempted murderess criminal Abby nor do I give a flying fig tree about who's drugging her! My only concerns that she doesn't get off and get pleasure of sending Gabriella back to prison, as she did, when she murdered Andre in her right mind then pinned his murder on Gabriella! Now that she doesn't have Stefan to seduce into doing her bidding and celebrate with him in HK, while making an idiotic JA lunatic of herself by jumping up and down on the bed, she has no life, no moral, no class, attempted murderer Chad to do her bidding!

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

Well this is the proof we need that it is Stefan DiMera! And he has a memory loss. No twin, no imposter, no person realizing that he is Stefan.
                  I think I'm going to have my lawyer disqualify you as one of my jurors.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post
                    but for the life of me I just can't quite put my finger on who that might be. Subtlety thy name is Ron Cavalarti.

On a more serious note it's clear that like lawyers and doctors Salem needs more detectives. because there's no way Lani should be investigating Abigail's drugging. The second she said "I really want to get that girl" she showed that she is incapable of objectivity in this case. I have to admit that's understandable but it also IMO is just more proof that my Gabi is innocent this time. Lani is going to be so intent on "getting Gabi" she's going to miss something and end up with egg all over her face. Wait, why am I making that sound like a bad thing?

Finally I know Ciara has a right to not like Gabi, and even though she says she "hates Gabi, it doesn't sound like she feels it that strongly. I have always thought it would be cool if Gabi and Ciara formed a friendship and clearly Ben and Ciara are going to be a part the Jake storyline so hopefully that can happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                    I kind of got that sense too about Ciara and you're right she may have said "I hate Gabi", but it was not really with a tremendous amount of conviction. In fact, if I recall before Julie's exploding pacemaker story, I got the sense that they were, not close friends but on friendly terms. Remember when Julie first had that heart attack and Ciara snapped at her at the hospital, but then she stopped and apologized to Gabi for snapping at her. Also, her and Ben went to Stefan's funeral and she actually hugged Gabi.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan
                      Scriptwriter
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gabriella and Ciara also teamed up against that drug cartel (I forgot his name)! Ciara is a loving, devoted, caring and forgiving person! In time, when she learns the truth that Gabriella isn't drugging Abby, she will apologize! I've always wanted Ciara and Gabriella as besties! So far, thanks to the soap gods, my dreams came true and I'm hoping this one won't be an exception!

• ckg1
                      ckg1
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      ckg1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes
                      ALoyalSoapFan
                      Scriptwriter
                      ALoyalSoapFan, I think that given some time and emotions calm down and Ciara and Gabriella spend more time around each other and the guys that they will form a friendship. I’m hoping for that just like with Ben and Jake it seems. Looking forward to Cin and Jabriella together much more!!!!😍
                      ckg1
                      Last edited by ckg1; May 2, 2020, 12:01 AM.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan
                      Scriptwriter
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ckg1
                      ckg1 I am a firm believer that Ciara and Gabriella will be besties along with Ben and Stake!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X