Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady calling Victor a career criminal

Victor is a career criminal, but so is Kristin. Brady is as bad as Ciara. These two are completely insensitive to the crimes their girlfriend/boyfriend have committed . I know I’m supposed to have sympathy for Brady, but I don’t because he lacks all self awareness. It bothered me when he went on about how he should have protected Kristin from Victor, but has forced Kristin on Eric and Marlena.

Barry better look at his girlfriend first.

Comment

Victor is a Career Criminal so he is not wrong there. I do love Brady but he is kind of dumb when it comes to Kristen but he is nothing like Ciara here. .He has a life outside of Kristen and knows Kristen has hurt a lot of people and his family so he understands why they don't like her even though they are trying to for his sake. Ciara jumps down everyone's throat for having a bad thought about Ben after everything he has done to people. Brady, I feel sorry for his daughter is missing and he really wants to find her. Brady should be reunited with his child and I hope he is soon. Rachel should be with her father.

Comment

• Cat women
        Cat women
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        He brought Kristin to Marlena’s last Mother’s Day without warning, and acted annoyed that Eric and Marlena might not be okay with this.

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        You have the right to hate Ciara but this isn’t about Ciara so why bring her into it and Ben and Ciara are the king and queen of Salem anyway and I’m sick of hearing how Ciara never leaves bens side then who was by victors side when none esle was Ciara she even told him that even though he messed up she still loves him so no Ciara isn’t always up bens butt all the time

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        Leave Ben out of this please ok I get it he murdered people but just like Abby he had a mental breakdown so leave Ben alone and stop attacking him Brady called victor what he is Ben and Ciara haven’t turned there backs on him like everyone else even though what he did Brady is only doing what anyone would do protect his women

Brady is such a hypocrite. Even worse than Ciara, because at least Ciara has the excuse that Ben never did anything to her. Kristen raped Brady, amongst all the other terrible things she's done to him. And yet he loves her but hates Victor....

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristen also raped Eric and Brady out up with that. Brady has had abandonment issues most of his life.

I saw the scene where Kristen slyly suggested finishing the job. I thought Brady would be upset with that, but no. It was like it didn't even bother
      him at all.

Comment

• shome
        shome
        Scriptwriter
        shome commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mean really killing Victor?

• Cat women
        Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, Kristin mentioned finishing the job, so Victor can’t talked to the police and tell them who really stabbed him. Kristin and Brady were unaware that Victor already woke up.

• lagirl
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        He was only upset because he could be charged with first degree murder instead of attempted murder.

And now that Victor has woken up and has positively identified Kristen, who wants to bet Brady will be released despite having hindered a police investigation and being an accessory after the fact?

Comment

I don't see how Brady is wrong. Victor is a criminal. He's just a very wealthy one so it gets glossed over on the show for the most part.

Comment

• Cat women
          Cat women
          Cat women commented
          Editing a comment
          And how is this any different from Kristin, who is also a criminal and wealthy?

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
        I saw the scene where Kristen slyly suggested finishing the job. I thought Brady would be upset with that, but no. It was like it didn't even bother
        him at all.
        He's absolutely ridiculous.

He was never too bright to begin with, but this storyline is murdering the few brain cells he had left.

I think that if you have to write a character to be so complacent and hypocritical to make a pairing work... that pairing shouldn't exist.

Comment

Yeah, Victor is a career criminal. Kristen just committed the crime of attempted murder.

Shall we address how Rachel came to be in the first place? Kristen kidnapped Nicole, had a mask made of her face, returned to town pretending to be her, faked Holly's death, raped Brady, assaulted Susan, and a bunch of other stuff.

Shall we go back to the attempted murder of Marlena which also involved assaulting Susan?

Shall we list all her crimes against Brady? Against Theresa and Tate? Against Eric when she raped him? Against the rest of his family? All the crimes committed while she was as obsessed with John as she is now obsessed with Brady?

The guy is seriously a total idiot. She's a career criminal just on her crimes against Brady himself.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X