Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes out in front of their boss on the job?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes out in front of their boss on the job?

This is so ridiculous. And why is she even there? These two have become so gross and annoying!

Oh no! I haven't gotten to that scene yet. I guess this means I'm going to have to sit through another viewing of ben and Ciara crawling all over each other....again! Ugh.
    Is that all those two know how to do? Lol

Comment

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      No you will see her just kiss him there not make out people like to make up stuff that’s not true just because they hate them

Ciara's outfit looked like what Catwoman would wear to a key party.

Comment

is Jake Ben's boss i thought he was his co worker

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post
    This is so ridiculous. And why is she even there? These two have become so gross and annoying!
    Who are you talking about?

Comment

The reason ciaras there is she is supporting her boyfriend and future husband and she has every right to be by bens side where ever he is

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina
      Contract Poster
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO - yeah everyone's significant other just go to their workplace so they can be together whenever

• magoo1000
      magoo1000
      Aspiring soap scribe
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I never went to my husband's place of business.

• Mewt
      Mewt
      Executive Poster
      Mewt commented
      Editing a comment
      No. No. My husband never came to my office and I never rode in his truck.

Imagine making out with your partner on your first day at a new job... these two are so nauseating.

I hope Ciara gets a job ASAP cause being Ben's groupie won't pay the bills.

Comment

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      They were only kissing that’s not making out when you kiss your boyfriend what’s disgusting is when Abby slept with chad behind bens back that’s making out not kissing someone at a job site if you are going to say things about Ciara and Ben at least get it right not make up lies like that they are a couple and they are in love there not disgusting

• Brenda4ev
      Brenda4ev
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Brenda4ev commented
      Editing a comment
      They are disgusting. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. You're free to yours.

• Mewt
      Mewt
      Executive Poster
      Mewt commented
      Editing a comment
      Chri that’s reaching to bring Abigail into this, Just kissing or whatever. Who shows up at their partner’s first day on the job?

Originally posted by Chri View Post
    The reason ciaras there is she is supporting her boyfriend and future husband and she has every right to be by bens side where ever he is
    Sorry! Not at his job site where he is not even sure he has the job at that point. Terribly inappropriate - even for a soap opera.

Comment

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      first off she has every right to do what she wants with Ben she’s his girlfriend and pretty soon she will be his wife so yeah she can do what she wants with Ben and they were only kissing there get it right people if you are going to say things at least get it right

To the person who posted this they were only kissing not making out if you are going to say things about them get the facts straight they were celebrating him getting a job not making out they were kissing just like couples do

Comment

They didn’t kiss in front of Jake , they hugged only while he was there and made out long after he was gone . She was there cause they agreed to meet there is said in their dialogue . Be accurate about things before making a thread based off misguided assumptions
      Janaee💋
      Newcomer
      Last edited by Janaee💋; May 1, 2020, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Why was Ciara even there? I know she was stuck up Ben's butt again. It was his first day on the job and she's already showing up there. Who does that?

Comment

• Chri
          Chri commented
          Editing a comment
          Ciara and Ben agreed to meet there and she has every right to be with Ben she’s his girlfriend and ya act like she’s not yes she is and she loves him she was supporting him to

Originally posted by Bluediamond View Post
        Why was Ciara even there? I know she was stuck up Ben's butt again. It was his first day on the job and she's already showing up there. Who does that?
        Cause they agreed to meet there cause they had plans it’s literally stated in their dialogue

Comment

Originally posted by Janaee💋 View Post

Cause they agreed to meet there cause they had plans it’s literally stated in their dialogue
        Oh then he's just as silly as she is, inviting your girlfriend to hang around on your first day at work. Thanks for clearing that up.
        Bluediamond
        Senior Board Member
        Last edited by Bluediamond; May 1, 2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

They're another no class couple! No one would do that, and it's one more reason why this couple is disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluediamond View Post

Oh then he's just as silly as she is, inviting your girlfriend to hang around on your first day at work. Thanks for clearly that up.
            How was he silly when it wasn’t even his first day at the job he was at the shop to pick up parts for the bike and Jake asked to stay and help him to see if he could work there .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X