Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory/what if Chad is Jake boss

What if Chad is Jake boss. Chad wants to bring down Gabi and is using Jake to do it.

I think Jake is Jake's boss.

Comment

Interesting theory if it is true about Chad. But as we all know how it plays out Jake will fall in love with Gabi.

Comment

MoTownGirl06 do you think Jake will really fall in love with Gabi? I hope so because I think he is Stefan. From the way he react today when Ciraa said that Gabi will be shock of she sees Jake he had a look on his face.

Comment

I highly doubt it and people will not root for JAKI and STABI. The damage would be done like with HAIDEN. (Hope & Aiden), because of Chase.

Comment

Tiff who is JAKI why would they not root for Gabi and Stefan?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Jaki is what Tiff calls Jabriela ( Jake and Gabi).

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, JAKI is short for Jake and Gabi. Probably the official nickname. I would prefer JAKBI than JAKI...oh well.

I do not know who his boss is but the writers had him all over the place today. I may be one of the few that does not think he is Stefan right now? Yes many of the things he said sounded like Gabi but I do not think it is Gabi. If so, he is playing with Ben big time! And if Ben gets beat up because of him, what kind of bad stuff did he get in to while away!!! And a few posters have said it could be Stefan pretending to be someone else to protect Gabi...but from what??? Gotta say RC, you sure have us going with this one. SO many unanswered questions!!! And so much fun watching BB as this character!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
              What if Chad is Jake boss. Chad wants to bring down Gabi and is using Jake to do it.
              Could Chad have framed Gabi? I mean he would have access to the drug. If he was the one behind it he would have made sure it was a small enough dose for Abby to be safe but large enough to show up on a toxicology screening. Would he have gambled with Abby's health to get Gabi arrested. Seems like a gamble that could backfire.

Or could it be Mr. Shin's son. I can't fathom a reason why he would do it but it sounds like he would have had access to the drug as well.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it's very possible.

So that would mean Chad (who is brainwashed himself) has in turn brainwashed Stefan, and is using him to gaslight Gabi? Interesting. But makes no sense given that brainwashed Chad was ordered to kill Gabi. Why would Stevano order him to do this? I just can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
                MoTownGirl06 do you think Jake will really fall in love with Gabi? I hope so because I think he is Stefan. From the way he react today when Ciraa said that Gabi will be shock of she sees Jake he had a look on his face.
                I can honestly say if they make Jake be Stefan - I will FF the sl. They ruined Stefan with the DID crap with Abby. I felt sorry for Tyler C. for having to play that character during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  So that would mean Chad (who is brainwashed himself) has in turn brainwashed Stefan, and is using him to gaslight Gabi? Interesting. But makes no sense given that brainwashed Chad was ordered to kill Gabi. Why would Stevano order him to do this? I just can't see it.
                  Exactly. It doesn't make sense. And really it's far too elaborate a plan for Chad to handle. Especially given how he thinks himself so much better than Gabi. He sees her as too far beneath him to go to these lengths.

Though, if he did, I would be thrilled to see him utterly crushed beneath Gabi and Stefan's feet when the plan failed.

Comment

• Shimmer33
                    Shimmer33 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chad is better than Gabi so if he thinks this then he's correct.

• Harmonica1985
                    Harmonica1985 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with you completely.

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post

I can honestly say if they make Jake be Stefan - I will FF the sl. They ruined Stefan with the DID crap with Abby. I felt sorry for Tyler C. for having to play that character during that time.
                  I am not sure how this story will go. Many do want it to be Stefan. I guess we will see.

Comment

Tiff it Jake is Stefan he would remember who Gabi is right? Inless he is pretend not to remember who Gabi is.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think soo when he remembers of his past. If this is Jake and a new character, then Days must have read the feedbacks.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

Exactly. It doesn't make sense. And really it's far too elaborate a plan for Chad to handle. Especially given how he thinks himself so much better than Gabi. He sees her as too far beneath him to go to these lengths.

Though, if he did, I would be thrilled to see him utterly crushed beneath Gabi and Stefan's feet when the plan failed.
                    I don't know why he believes that, given the amount of people he's beaten to a pulp. He also let his own wife (then ex wife) be locked up by her then husband, and took her newborn baby and handed it over to said husband, whom he also believed to be his now wife's rapist.... How is he better?

Totally agree about the planning though. Chad is way too stupid to ever pull off even a legal corporate maneuver, much less a shady one. They'd see him coming a mile away.

Comment

Tiff why won't people root for Gabi and Jake? I am all for them.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X