• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

SPOILER! Ben/Ciara

Ben is in the wrong place at the wrong time at his new job. "Ben is picking up some hours at the garage when these guys show up and attack him," Previews his portrayer, Robert Scott Wilson. "They keep referring to Jake as his boss and it opens up the door to the mystery of who this guy is and what his background is."; Ciara is horrified when she finds Ben unconscious. She calls 911 and "Starts nursing Ben's wounds" adds Wilson. "He gets beaten up pretty good." Jake shows up with Gabi, who's been harassing him and insisting he's her late husband, just in time to meet Eli, who's there to investigate Ben's attack. "Ben explains that these guys came in looking for Jake and asking if he was covering for him." recounts Wilson. "He's not a big talker and doesn't say much. Jake swears he's clueless about what went down. After Eli and Gabi leave, Ben confronts his boss. "Ben knows these guys weren't just looking for Jake," says Wilson. "And whatever they wanted, theY wanted bad enough to beat him up. He knows Jake is hiding something, He waits for the cops to leave and then is like, "Tell me what's really going on."

Source: SOD

• Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Could Orpheus be the mysterious boss?

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds plausible.
  • tashasummer75
    Day Player
    • May 2015

So I still think Jake is Stefan.

Comment

• LoveBO
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2012

Why is Ciara there? To get a quickie between his lunch break.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ciara spent most of the day at the hospital with Victor, have no problem with her going to see Ben.

• Janaee?
        Janaee? commented
        Editing a comment
        They probably had plans and he didn’t show up

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        @Cri All posters are entitled to their opinion. If someone feels negatively about Ciara they can say so. You can't tell people to stop.
    • tashasummer75
      Day Player
      • May 2015

I am wondering what Jake is hiding also. And I think Jake knows who Gabi is he is trying to protect her from who is after him.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2015

Ahhh Ben is beat up. Glad he doesn’t have to go to the hospital. I wonder why the thugs beat up Ben. They should have waited for Jake to come back.

Comment

• Chri
          Newcomer
          • Jun 2014

What is all this hate for Ben and Ciara almost everything I read lately is pure hate on them when they are a breath of fresh air at least they don’t cheat on each other like Abby did when she was with Ben she used him now that he has found true love u trash him and Ciara and say they deserve what they get if you don’t like them don’t watch true you are intiled to your opinions but they are pure mean comments lately Ciara and Ben are a smoking hot couple and ya can’t stand that Abby and chad don’t get the same attention that Ciara and Ben get they are the ones that are smokin up the screen with all that hottest

Comment

• Ammalie02
            Ammalie02 commented
            Editing a comment
            I could care less about what abby and Chad get.
        • Chri
          Newcomer
          • Jun 2014

The story about Ben and Ciara they both were cheated on and hurt when Ben came across a hurt Ciara he picked her up and took care of her and nursed her back to love he also didn’t judge her or think she was damaged from the rape like everyone esle and ya all claim she’s all about Ben he saved her life and they fell in love with each other so for Ciara To go we’re Ben works is because she has the right to be with her boyfriend and the reason she didn’t spend time with her mom is she was trying to save Ben from death and when Ben was on deaths door and she brought him back from the brink of death and Ben does feel remorse for killing them women he at least admits he has a problem I don’t here him excuse what he did Ciara saved Ben and taught him what real love is

Comment

• Chri
            Newcomer
            • Jun 2014

I’m not telling anyone to stop trashing Ciara it’s the name calling that they do that’s what is way out of line ya call her trashy and she’s not she’s someone who is in love with her boyfriend and ya all say is all they do is have sex that’s not true at all Ciara was with her grandpa at the hospital when he got stabbed not making out with Ben you are intiled to your opinions and you can post what you want but to call her names is out of line

Comment

• pnorbert2222
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
              So I still think Jake is Stefan.
              Or you know...Andre.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse