Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The John/Brady relationship

For years I have felt like there was some kind of disconnect in the John/Brady father-son relationship, especially during the time Paul was on. But I was glad to see John's concern for Brady after learning he had been arrested, but I don't get that he didn't even suspect that maybe Brady didn't do it and maybe Kristen did. I mean I know he didn't get to see or talk to Brady, but clearly Eric and Nicole both suspected that Kristen was the real culprit before they talked to Brady and Kristen, respectively.

Also, why was Eric allowed to see Brady and not John?

Because episode guarantees.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
      For years I have felt like there was some kind of disconnect in the John/Brady father-son relationship, especially during the time Paul was on. But I was glad to see John's concern for Brady after learning he had been arrested, but I don't get that he didn't even suspect that maybe Brady didn't do it and maybe Kristen did. I mean I know he didn't get to see or talk to Brady, but clearly Eric and Nicole both suspected that Kristen was the real culprit before they talked to Brady and Kristen, respectively.

Also, why was Eric allowed to see Brady and not John?
      One John is written to be Marlena centric and will be starting a storyline with Orpheus; So the Brady situation is not suppose to be his focus

Two there is nothing else for Eric or Nicole to do but stick their nose in Brady’s business

Nicole is doing her damnest to cut Kristen out of her baby’s life because of her personal dislike for her and Nicole is written to be a hypocrite, love pointing out others flaws when she’s beyond screwed up

Comment

• ShermanTank
        ShermanTank commented
        Editing a comment
        At least someone is smart enough to see Kristen is too crazy to have a baby!! Kristen belongs in jail.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X