Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why Gabi didn't report to Lani that someone was drugging her too. If I were her and I had just seen Stefan several times and then heard that someone was drugging Abby to make her think she was seeing Ben, I would assume that the same person was drugging me.

As a bonus, it would also annoy Lani.

Comment

If Stefan raped her then why go an marry the person who raped you i don’t care if you are doing to get back at chad she should have press charges against him not marry him

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with this....Sounds like Abby’s inner feelings wanted Stefan and Chad just could not take it.

• CallAboutTheCat
        CallAboutTheCat commented
        Editing a comment
        The reason she didn't press charges against Stefan was to save Chad. Chad had just beat Stefan to a bloody pulp, and Stefan promised Abigail that if she pressed charges against him, he'd press charges against Chad. So she let it drop.

A few months later, the only reason she married Stefan was because Chad was getting ready to throw her in a mental hospital. Why? Because Gabi had everyone convinced that Abigail's DID had returned.

Gabi views Abigail's mental issues as something to joke about and to use against her. She's a gem, that one.

If Abby starts taking responsibility for her actions and stop blaming it on other people and get the help she needs then Gabi is always going to be blamed for everything Abby did because Abby is jealous of chad moving on with Gabi that’s why she always goes after Gabi she can’t stand that her own husband moved on with Gabi while she faked her death

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        i am so happy Gabriella dodged a bullet and freed herself of Chadwick.
        My dear Twin, Flowercity79 ICAM! Too bad for Gabriella, Abby didn't share our happiness! It took Abby (I'm awful at dates) 2-3 years to revenge Gabriella for being with Chad! I will give her credit, she revenged Chad the eve of their vow renewal by leaving him and going to Dario, a groveling, pleading, sniveling, snotty nose mess! 🤣🤣 She told Stefan, she hated Gabriella bc of Chabi (I inserted Stefan bc she slapped the spit from his mouth by asking Gabriella and not her on a date) Abby being the no life, no class, no self-control, no morals, revengeful, hateful, spiteful, evil mendacious and what Stefan called her, with malicious and evil intent, framed Gabriella for Andre's murder that Abby committed in her right mind!
        Did you notice how he hasn't shown one ounce of remorse for shooting Brady and attempting to murder Kate & Gabi?
        Please, Twin, do not hold your breathe! Hell will freeze over b4 either of those losers apologize for the evil, vile, malicious criminal crimes they commit! [😠 quote]Yet Hope & Steve are struggling so much over the things they did and they had actual chips in their brains! Just goes to show how much of a pathetic and disgusting weasel Chad is. His new niche is talking to walls bless his heart! [/quote] IKR!? The same with Maggie! After realizing she and not Will murdered Adrienne, she immediately turned herself in and demanded Will's release! Whereas, Abby nor Chad uttered Gabriella's name, when she sashayed into the precinct and confessed! Chadwick did not utter Gabriella's name, when he blackmailed Trask into lowering Abby's sentence! Abby went on a two weeks vacation spa cruise with her mentally ill Granny and returned insta-cured! Abby was shocked and surprised running into Gabriella bc she thought she was still rotting in prison for a murder she had committed in her right mind! She smirked her infamous gloating smirk, when Gabriella told her that she was in prison longer then she was away! Twin, you know what would be poetic justice, if , Stefano had Rolf revive Andre and he was the one drugging her for pay-back for murdering him in her right mind! 😁🤣🤣

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby does take responsibility for her actions, even ones she had absolutely no control over. She ran to confess to killing Andre when she realized what her illness caused, so she could try to free Gabi. If that's not taking responsibility, I don't know what is. Gabi is the one that never takes responsibility for her malicious criminal actions. She even uses the life of an innocent baby to walk away from her crimes. Gabi is the one who is jealous of Abby, because Chad chose Abby over her, more than once.

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby did not confess to murdering Andre in her right mind "so she could try to free Gabi!" She NEVER uttered, hinted or implied, Gabriella's name" The same when Chadwick blackmailed Trask to reduce the charges against Abby! Ne, never uttered, hinted or implied her name! The ONLY one that mentioned Gabriella's name and her freedom was Rafe (yeah, I know, shocking)! He asked Hope what was she doing to free his sister and she spewed I'm working on it! Which was a bold face lie bc she could have had Gabriella free MONTHS earlier! Instead of turning the evidence in to the courts, Trask or Justin that it was Abby on the surveillance video dressed as Gabby, she told Rafe it wasn't enough evidence then hid the evidence! To date, she never mentioned it! It is Abby and not Gabriella that is not only jealous, she's envious of her and wanted to be her so much she became her! She told Gabriella in Gabriella's GC office that she was jealous and envious of her and wished she was her! Abby made good on her wish by becoming Gabi Hernandez and called herself Gabby with a Y! She wore GC clothes, which I don't blame her bc it's far better than her usual House on the Prairie and old fashioned librarian clothes! Heck, even her witches outfit and scuzzley black floppy hat are better than what she's wearing! She spoke broken Spanish! She told Stefan that she was jealous and envious of Gabriella, hence becoming her! She also told him that she hated Gabriella bc Chabi were in love! She told him she's Gabby with a Y bc as Abby she's "dull as soap!" Abby did not know nor did she give a flying fig tree about Gabriella being released from prison until she ran into her! She stood there with her infamous smug, smirky grin, when Gabriella told her that she was in prison longer then she was away getting "cured!"

165 hits!!!! Wow. Has Ben ever done that well? Keep up the good work, Gabi.....

Comment

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben is all about Ciara he would never betray Stefan like that or Ciara

Chad moved on from Abby he slept with Gabi and yes he did use her like yesterday’s garbage and went to Abby you can believe that he didn’t use her all you want that’s your opinion Gabi was used and cheated on by Eli

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. She was also cheated on by J.J. when he also slept with Lani.

Originally posted by Elle23276 View Post
      165 hits!!!! Wow. Has Ben ever done that well? Keep up the good work, Gabi.....
      Well, she IS the one AND only Gabriella DiMera the TOTAL PACKAGE!

Comment

• ckg1
        ckg1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh our Gabriella, Loyal...this is still a subject?🤔. Hasn’t Jake already held and touched Gabriella’s head by now?
        I can’t even remember what day her ‘seeing’ him happened anymore since he held our girl’s head up! So much has happened with ‘real’ Jake this week. Meanwhile, what’s going on with smirky, vile Abigail?!😂😂

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh ckg1 you are adding years to my life! You make me 🤣🤣🤣 Yes, our girl Gabriella is "hallucinating" REAL people! He's so REAL he came to her aide, when she fainted! He's so REAL they came face today in yesterday's show! He's so REAL they do as they're doing in my AVI!
        Meanwhile, what’s going on with smirky, vile Abigail?!😂😂
        The same ole, same ole...Her smirk has vanished and in its place are Karma Hallucinations of people that's NOT there! 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Chri View Post
      Chad moved on from Abby he slept with Gabi and yes he did use her like yesterday’s garbage and went to Abby you can believe that he didn’t use her all you want that’s your opinion Gabi was used and cheated on by Eli
      That's probably the writers change at that time. They really destroyed of what could have been for CABI. Now, it's just damaged. CABI can't go back to each other. Rather see Gabi with Stefan, when he remembers who he really is.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X