Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi saying that Abby is the one who hallucinates things

I was really baffled by her insult today.

Yes, Abby has PTSD after being kidnapped, forced to give birth with a gun pointed at her, witnessing her midwife's horrific murder, nearly being set on fire, having her newborn son taken from her... this was a traumatic experience and she would hallucinate her tormentor reappearing, fearful for her life and those of her loved ones.

I don't think that's something to make fun of... or act like Abby is the only "crazy" one. Gabi is, in fact, having hallucinations of Stefan. He was not Li Shin. He was not at the store. The Jake guy was working at his shop.

So... why is she making cracks about Abby's hallucinations when she is also experiencing them? It seems to be very hypocritical given her experiences.

Gabi was just accused by Chad about drugging Abby because Abby was hallucinating. Gabi isn't hallucinating because Jake looks exactly like Stefan and he's flesh and blood..... Sonny was hugging Ciara in the hospital, not Ben....

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Still doesn’t change the fact that both Abby and Gabi are both hallucinating either.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby_fan Still? 1 seeing Stefan ( who may have been Jake in a suit before he went to the garage) in the window of GC doesn't mean that the 1 time trumps the multiple times Abby hallucinated to negate Gabi's comment about Abby's hallucinations.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the first time she saw him it was Stefan's reflection in the window. She thought she (Gabi) was hallucinating, but she wasn't.

Well Abby is technically. Why is she thinking about someone strangling her?

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      So Abby dreamed about Orpheus strangling her. I didn’t see that. Which episode did that appear? I watched them all. How could I have missed that?

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby_fan Someone said it here and people was thinking how and thinking maybe it's for J&J. Didn't bothered watching it because of news interruptions.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think she hallucinated Orpheus. I think he WAS actually in front of her.

It's serving as a punchline. I don't know if it's the breakdown writers or whoever writes the dialogue, however it sorts out, but someone thinks it's funny b/c it seems to be a constant theme with her dialogue.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby was being classless to Gabi about her having to move out of the mansion. Maybe Abby should keep her trap shut it she can't take it too.

• Mewt
      Mewt commented
      Editing a comment
      It certainly doesn’t make any of us on the fence or willing to give her a chance at redemption warm to Gabi. As far as Abby’s remarks to Gabi about leaving the mansion, doesn’t even compare to Gabi’s rants about Chabby living there.

• LadyCanuck
      LadyCanuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Those kind of crass and insensitive remarks played for laughs don't do anything to endear me to Gabi. She plays the injured party, but intruded on Chad and Abby's evening and made a scene taking great pleasure in mocking Abby's mental health and issuing threats then acts self-righteous and incredulous when they come for her about the drugging.

I think Jake was at the store, in a sort of flashback of his, later, they showed him holding Gabi when she fainted and looking around at everyone, like he had to get out
    of sight. Did I see that wrong?

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Not the first time she hallucinated him. He was at his bike shop.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
    Gabi was just accused by Chad about drugging Abby because Abby was hallucinating. Gabi isn't hallucinating because Jake looks exactly like Stefan and he's flesh and blood..... Sonny was hugging Ciara in the hospital, not Ben....
    Originally posted by dee2 View Post
    I think Jake was at the store, in a sort of flashback of his, later, they showed him holding Gabi when she fainted and looking around at everyone, like he had to get out
    of sight. Did I see that wrong?
    Gabi saw Jake for the first time today (and at the end of yesterday's episode). She has seen Stefan previously and those were hallucinations. She even mistook Li Shin for Stefan, just like Abby thought Sonny was Ben.

So, pot meet kettle.

Comment

• Mewt
      Mewt commented
      Editing a comment
      Brenda you are absolutely correct. Can’t change what’s shown.

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 It is a hallucination when she talk to yourself and have to close your eyes to make the hallucination go away. Gabi was hallucinating, it's just that simple.

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      No it wasn't Jake. He was dressed like Stefan.

Gabi only thinks about Gabi and the heck with anyone else. Gabi is doing exactly what Abby did. She is hallucinating Stefan. Both women are having hallucinations of abusive men. Gabi could really stfu and take several seats. My thing is ithat she is surprised that anyone would think she is drugging Abby. I am glad that no one in Salem is acting as if she wouldn’t do it.

Comment

Gabi never hallucinated Stefan. The reflection in her store window was probably him there at HTS but by the time she turned around and opened her eyes, he was gone and Will was there. Also she didnt hallucinate Stefan at the office...she saw Li Shin and assumed it was Stefan. Someone was actually there so it was not a hallucination just a case of mistaken identity. Today she did see Jake, but he left before she came to. Abby is in fact hallucinating people and has done so in the past. Gabi called Abby exactly what she is and i applaud her for it!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, since when is an actual person a hallucination?
        "Ill take "What is "NEVER" for $10000 Alex"!

• 50yearfan
        50yearfan commented
        Editing a comment
        And we have a winner! ALoyalSoapFan!

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        TYVM 50yearfan I just watched yesterday's show! Bonus: "Was Gabriella hallucinating, when Stake entered HTS park?" "No! Gabriella was NOT hallucinating, Alex!"

Abby has to deal with her illness. She is afraid of getting treated. But she has too. 2 weeks is not enough.

Comment

• LadyCanuck
        LadyCanuck commented
        Editing a comment
        And can Gabi not be defended on her own merits? What does Abby have to do with Gabi not mentioning her daughter in months?

• Bluediamond
        Bluediamond commented
        Editing a comment
        LadyCanuck IKR? A father looking after his own children, how shocking. And you're right, the only way to defend Gabi is to take shots at Abby no matter how trivial it is.

• Ultra_Hottie
        Ultra_Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly it looks like things get more worse for Abby during the week of May 11th because she attacks Kate. This comes via soaps.com

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
      Gabi only thinks about Gabi and the heck with anyone else. Gabi is doing exactly what Abby did. She is hallucinating Stefan. Both women are having hallucinations of abusive men. Gabi could really stfu and take several seats. My thing is ithat she is surprised that anyone would think she is drugging Abby. I am glad that no one in Salem is acting as if she wouldn’t do it.
      Yep. For once the people in Salem are showing to have a brain and actually be suspicious of someone who once did the same crime.

Of course, the only reason why that's happening is because she's a red herring.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem is that Chad is making accusations with no proof.

The characters should not be accusing Gabi, regarding of Abby. Abby does have an illness that she has to deal with, with or without drugging. Look the characters don't know why Gabi was mad her in the first place.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad should have been arrested for harassment since he had no proof.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the true injustice is when Abby did not got arrested. If Abby have gotten proper consequences, then I would feel something for her. I do understand Days wants us to believe she is innocent. Because there is not much direction there.

• LadyCanuck
        LadyCanuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel that way about quite a few characters on soaps, including Kate and Gabi.

To me, it shows how unsophisticated and classless Gabi is to taunt and tease about something serious as a mental illness. But I wouldn’t expect anything less of a character like Gabi Hernandez DiMera. The girl has absolutely no class.
      Nailed it Abby_fan Gabi has absolutely NO class! You pinpointed the very obvious negative traits about her. No class, no sophistication. Only a lowlife would make insensitive comments about one's mental illness

Comment

• LadyCanuck
        LadyCanuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad hasn't killed anyone and isn't using his favourite go method to strangle people that he was locked up for, nor is he on meds and supposed to be "cured".
        Last edited by LadyCanuck; May 1, 2020, 04:39 PM.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^Well, no, Chad hasn't. But Chad enjoys a choke-down from time to time. You do recall Chad nearly beating Stefan to death? As I said before, there was more than enough provocation by Evan to warrant a flare-up. Even with Ben's sanity medically controlled.

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you hate Gabi so much she has had enough of people walking all over her chad used her Abby set her up and lani shot her husband then they had the nerve to ask her for her husbands heart for someone who has done nothing but be nasty to her and she has to just sit there and take it no I think she did wrong by going to far with her scheme but what about what Abby took from her she took her chance to have a child I’m sorry but that is devastating to be told you can’t have kids Gabi does not deserve to go to jail for something she didn’t do Abby is no saint either look at the stuff she has gotten away with like cheating on Ben and going after Sami’s boyfriend Sami put her in her place Sami is a lot meaner than Gabi she got her fired from her job which she deserved that but this hate you have for Gabi isn’t going to change the fact that Abby is sick and needs help just so you know I’m not bashing Abby I’m defending Gabis actions

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
      Gabi never hallucinated Stefan. The reflection in her store window was probably him there at HTS but by the time she turned around and opened her eyes, he was gone and Will was there. Also she didnt hallucinate Stefan at the office...she saw Li Shin and assumed it was Stefan. Someone was actually there so it was not a hallucination just a case of mistaken identity. Today she did see Jake, but he left before she came to. Abby is in fact hallucinating people and has done so in the past. Gabi called Abby exactly what she is and i applaud her for it!:clap:
      TYVM, my dear, twin Flowercity79 Gabriella is NOT hallucinating Stefan! Stake was in HTS and she saw his reflection in the window! However, when she turned around, he was gone and she saw Will! In fact, when she returned to GC and left w/in a nanosecond he returned and stared in the window of GC! Gabriella did not hallucinate Stefan in her DE office! She saw a man sitting in her chair with his back turned and mistook Li for Stefan! He was REAL not an hallucination!
      Gabi called Abby exactly what she is and i applaud her for it!
      I haven't watched the show but TYVM for giving me something to look forward to and my girl for telling it like it TIS and not as it is!

Abby DID hallucinate Ben and Orpheus and who knows whom else she will hallucinate! Although, Abby is being drugged, she IS mentally insane and instead of being in a hospital, she should be in an asylum for the mentally insane and locked in a padded room, wearing only a straitjacket! Abby is and she will always be a danger to herself, family and children!

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        ckg1 of course! She would love it if her pathetic husband would attempt for the 3rd time to kill Gabi! She is still jealous of her and probably notices the way he always stares at her body each and everytime he is in a room with her lol!

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad or Abby or both of them mention Gabi everyday in their scenes, I watch those two for that amusement, lollll. How dull it would be for them without discussing our girl!😎
        Actually ckg1 I am immensely enjoying being proven right! They are freely and gleefully allowing Gabriella live rent free in their pea-size brain! She's all they talk about! They live and breathe Gabriella! Which is extremely and immensely understandable! If they didn't buzz, buzz and buzz about Gabriella, they'd put one another to sleep!
        Did you see that smirk on Abigail’s face when she told Jack about what Chad would do regarding Gabriella?
        She's obviously hoping and wishing, after twice trying to murder her, he'd succeed! Oh, how I'm hoping what I've learned come true! To see that smirk wiped from her face, will be must see TV!
        It just makes me loathe her and her annoying, obnoxious husband even more
        I have always and I will always hate/loathe/despise C&A!
        I hope she hallucinates everything horrid with that cunning grin on her face!
        ICAM! I am immensely and extremely enjoying Abby screech, yell, stutter and whine worse than a banshee, while having her Karma Hallucinations! She Karma Hallucinated Ben and Orpheus, next she must Karma Hallucinate every one she abused with evil and malicious intent including murdering Andre in her right mind!
        Just when I thought I couldn’t stand this character more! What a fake, the worst female on this show for me!! Lol.
        There's nothing Abby could do or say to make me stop hating/despising/loathing her! Actually, Abby is the worst female in Soaps' History! Tick-Tock! May-June is fast approaching! Tick-Tock! What will make me extremely and immensely happy as a Lark, bursting into uncontrollable laughter as she's wheeled out on a stretcher to the nearest asylum for the criminally insane, locked in a padded room, wearing only a straitjacket!

• ckg1
        ckg1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes FC! That smirk of jealousy and her conniving mind! I’ll mostly remember her grin from last week sipping champagne and yesterday with Jack. She is no good at all with a evil little nasty streak STILL inside her jealous bones!! Chadwick needs to wake up and keep that evil princess far away from our girl! Better yet, throw him in a padded cell 24/7 with his annoying wife somewhere! Gabriella could finally live in some peace!!!!😳

Even Rafe is sick of Gabi! She has NO ONE! She’s an evil vicious mendacious little bitch.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
        Carlys #1 Fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmonica1985 Beca Drags During Wednesday’s episode, Abby once again said how SORRY she was for the things she did to Gabi when she was SICK. That’s why Abby’s family will never turn her back on her. When has Gabi ever shown an ounce of genuine sorry and embarrassment for the disgusting things she’s done? NEVER! Gabi’s motivations are revenge, jealousy, and hatred. Gabi has no friends. Sonny lashed out at her and she fully deserved it. Rafe, her brother, is tired of of her planned out crimes and expectation that he will help her. Calling her low class is too good for her. She has no class whatsoever.

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen Carlys #1 Fan Also right, that she's not lowclass, she's NOclass! Abigail has shown genuine, true, deep remorse for the turmoil her illness caused Gabi, even though, Abigail had absolutely no control over it. Gabi has shown nothing but arrogance, and heartless cruel reaction to Abigail's remorse and graciousness.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        He may have gotten angry with her but he has not turned his back on her and he never will. Blood is blood. Saying sorry is just empty words. If Abby had legally paid as she should have instead of letting her big mouth husband make threats then Gabi never would have done anything to Abby. She may not have intentionally killed Andre but she did and Gabi is the one that paid dearly for it. Abby has to start truly taking responsibility when she does something wrong. Empty words are useless. If she had immediately gone to the authorities to confess and helped get Gabi released then maybe I would be able to believe that she has true remorse.
        Last edited by Harmonica1985; May 1, 2020, 03:18 PM.

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
      So... why is she making cracks about Abby's hallucinations when she is also experiencing them? It seems to be very hypocritical given her experiences.
      Originally posted by LadyCanuck View Post
      It's serving as a punchline. I don't know if it's the breakdown writers or whoever writes the dialogue, however it sorts out, but someone thinks it's funny b/c it seems to be a constant theme with her dialogue.
      Yep, and it's getting really old. I don't know if the writers are trying to characterize her as particularly gross and insensitive right now, but that's how it's coming across.

It's also another example of Gabi dishing out what she can't take. She can walk around all day cracking one-liners about how Abigail is crazy, insane, a nut job, hallucinating, etc. Those were things that caused Abigail huge suffering, but for Gabi they're joke fodder. But if something causes Gabi suffering, you have to take it seriously. She can't have a child! She went to prison! Etc. Can you imagine if Abigail walked around cracking one-liners about Gabi being unable to have a kid?

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        As if Abby chose to become mentally ill. Abby would never do that, cause she has class, grace and compassion for other people's problems. Everything that is wrong with Gabi, is HER fault!

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Abigail figure getting drunk and looking smug is enough.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby hasn't shown any kind of class or even any true remorse. Empty words don't cut it.
        Last edited by Harmonica1985; May 1, 2020, 06:59 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X