Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troystar
    commented on 's reply
    I'm never going to make fun of General Hospital again ?. I had to read the article a few times to get it. Lol.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    An abbreviated version: Marlena was married to Roman Brady, who is Shawn and Caroline's son. They had two children, Samantha and Eric. Roman went after Stefano. They fought, and Roman fell off a cliff and was presumed dead. A short time later, a mysterious stranger showed up in town. He looked nothing like the other Roman Brady, but he had all of Roman's memories. Marlena and her children accepted him as Roman. The couple got married again. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...212-story.html The stranger was John who was brainwashed by Stefano.

• Happygirlkara
    replied
    Baby switch with Zoe, Eric/Sarah

Leave a comment:

• Troystar
    commented on 's reply
    I'm trying to figure out who's related to whom. 79 that's a long time ago. Why was John believed to be Roman?

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Who said anything about Will? Roman is Sami's dad and Will's grandfather. In '79, he killed Orpheus' wife. John was believed to be Roman when Orpheus kidnapped Marlena for revenge.

• ElizBBrowning
    replied
    Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
    Maybe something to do with Adrienne.
    I'll take it, I want Adrienne back on the show so badly. Justin has lost that sparkle in his eyes since he lost sassy, sexy Adrienne.

Leave a comment:

• Troystar
    commented on 's reply
    So confused, Roman is Will's grandfather on his father's side right? What does that have to do with Marlena and John? ?

• bcholly
    replied
    I hope it’s a brand new story line because I’m a little bored with the status quo. I’d also like to start seeing some spring attire and beachy stuff.... the way they fake the lake off in the distance.

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Roman killed Rebecca, Orpheus' wife. Orpheus then enacted revenge on Roman ( Then was John believed to be Roman) by blowing up their house and kidnapping Marlena. He took her to an island and held her captive and made her parent Zoey and Christian ( who were not named at the time). She escaped on a plane that crashed but Marlena was actually taken by Stefano.....

Jordan is David's mother. She is Ben's sister. She was killed by Christian, David's dad. Ben was framed for the murder.

• Troystar
    replied
    New viewer here. trying to catch up, saw this scene. I'm getting a weird horrible abusive vibe from Opheus. Who is his wife,? Evan/Chris Zoey mother? Maybe they killed her. Who is baby David's mother?

Leave a comment:

• MoTownGrl06
    replied
    Did they do a DNA test on baby Mickey to prove she was Brady and Kristen's???

Leave a comment:

• fire_lookout
    replied
    That Zoey is mom#3 and her baby is really Mickey.

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by J_Sam View Post

Lmao ?he would blow But Rafe's father who Is "Eduardo" A Martinez is in prison for fraud... he should be getting out soon.... why not everyone else has gotten out on MURDER charges and he is in for just Fraud,... ? he needs to be free...
    ICAM! I would gladly sub Eduardo for Rafe! Gabriella and Kate needs him!

Leave a comment:

• J_Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
    I think that Rafe will turn out to be Orpheus' son....Rafe's head will explode.
    Lmao ?he would blow But Rafe's father who Is "Eduardo" A Martinez is in prison for fraud... he should be getting out soon.... why not everyone else has gotten out on MURDER charges and he is in for just Fraud,... ? he needs to be free...

Leave a comment:

• varlena
    replied
    Well if it is anything like "Jordan's secret" it will be underwhelming.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X