X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluediamond
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveBO View Post
    I don't know about putting them together, ( and really don't care) but I have no problem with isolating them four into their into storyline.
    I wouldn't mind that either. Stick the four of them in a corner somewhere but I can't see Ciara getting along with Gabi. Ciara would have to get amnesia especially with the Julie pacemaker silliness.

Leave a comment:

• SoapQuest
    replied
    CDL does a lot of speculating. I don't trust them.

Leave a comment:

• icyblue2034
    replied
    That would be horrible. And wouldn't make sense anyway.

Leave a comment:

• LadyCanuck
    commented on 's reply
    Much more efficient use of the ff button too. The reactions and changed stances on these characters depending on who shipped who might be entertaining though.

• LoveBO
    replied
    I don't know about putting them together, ( and really don't care) but I have no problem with isolating them four into their into storyline.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    No I think it will be Jake / Gabi, and Ciara / Ben will stay together, two great couples.

Leave a comment:

• Ultra_Hottie
    replied
    Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not a reliable source at all they make stuff up. I don't think Gabi is going to end up with Ben. Ben and Ciara get married this summer. A picture was posted on instagram of Rob Wilson and Victoria Konefal giving Galen Gerring a hug in the dressing room back in January. Both of them are wearing wedding rings. Ciara and Ben's wedding is rumored to be taking place during the week of July 23rd based on a BTS video that Kristen Alfonso shot with Ron Cavlti in November just before they went on hiatus for the holidays. They wanted to put to rest the rumors about Days getting cancelled because everyone was let go from their contracts. In the video Kristen's hair was done up with curls and she was wearing a gold dress. There was wedding decorations in the background and I swear I saw Victoria Konefal in the background wearing a wedding dress.

​​​

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Cin gets engaged.

• rpmaluki
    replied
    It's not a real spoiler at all.

Leave a comment:

• kdw877
    replied
    I don't think it would happen, but the cin fandom would meltdown. If it does. Get ready for fireworks is all I'm saying. lol

Leave a comment:

• Liz188
    replied
    That just sounds yucky lol. Gabi and Ben would look great together aesthetically, but not their characteristics or personalities. Stefan/Jake and Ciara is an even worse idea. I see more of an older brother/little sister type of bond between them, but not anything romantic.

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    replied
    I really don’t see that, lol. BUT I wouldn’t put anything past these current writers!

Leave a comment:

• tashasummer75
    replied
    Elle23276 I meant I hope Jake falls for Gabi not Chloe.

Leave a comment:

• steven hawk
    replied
    This could be an example of a spoiler taken out of context. The common denominator with Jake and Ciara are that he and Ciara both have this affinity with motorcycles...it's obvious that they would have a connection. In a different thread we talked about Jake's age, I think that since this s/l is playing up the "coincidental doppelganger" concept, we are to assume that Jake and Stefan are roughly the same age. Gabi's visit to Stefan's tombstone showed us that Stefan was born in 74, if the age factor plays any significand's in this story, Ciara and Jake's relationship will be nothing more than a close bond. Of course that doesn't mean that Gabi won't jump to conclusions.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Sorry Tasha, but it’s not going that way I hope I don’t jinx this

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X