• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Rex/Sarah

Sarah takes Rex hostage

Source: SOD

And people think she is the stable one?

Comment

Seriously? Oh Sarah, you are really losing it. How sad. SMDH.

Comment

This just tells me I was right about Sarah. She's such a filthy hypocrite. She judges Xander, but she's just as bad as he is.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985
          Senior Board Member
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          She's not thinking clearly.

• Jj1701
          Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fully disagree. Her conversation with Xander made it very clear that she knows that child is Rachel. Same with her conversation with Rex. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
        This just tells me I was right about Sarah. She's such a filthy hypocrite. She judges Xander, but she's just as bad as he is.
        Isn't that the truth! First she blasts him for the idea of running off with Rachel and then she does it on her own. Now she's taken the man who would be Mickey's father if Sarah knew how to count hostage. She's falling to Xander's level quite easily.

Comment

So i guess after all of this she will no longer be a doctor

Comment

Why would she no longer be a doctor?
            Belial80
            Day Player
            Belial80

Comment

How, how does Sarah takes Rex hostage? Do she hit him with Rachel’s rattler. OMG

Comment

Sarah is just doing what she can to stop Rex from revealing where she is. I don't think she is going to really hurt him. I think this is setting things up for Kristen to arrive during the week of May 11th and for her to hurt Sarah. Rex will be already tied up so he won't be able to help Sarah fight off Kristen. It's just speculation on my part. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                  Why would she no longer be a doctor?
                  Belial80
                  Day Player
                  Belial80
                  Well she stole a baby that was switched at the hospital she worked at. Perhaps she won't lose her license, But a suspension would be in order.....

Comment

That thread I am hanging on to regarding watching this show is about to break. How many hostage situations are there going to be? RC is the least imaginative writer in daytime. I guess next Evan will take Rafe Hostage, Kristen will take Victor Hostage, Justin will take the bar association hostage to insist he stop losing cases. This show is a hot mess.

Comment

Ron just loves to make everyone go crazy. Even though Sarah "takes Rex hostage" I still say she's not even close to being as crazy and violent as Kristen.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                    Ron just loves to make everyone go crazy. Even though Sarah "takes Rex hostage" I still say she's not even close to being as crazy and violent as Kristen.
                    We know nothing about Sarah and kidnapping a baby, possibly holding her ex hostage and from day one she always seem weird with her obsession with Eric. She at this point would do anything to keep Rachel, Kristen’s and Brady’s daughter so how do we really know she’s more violent than Kristen?? I would hold off on that one

Comment

maybe Rex can talk Sarah into give Rachel back to Kristen and Brady

Comment

Originally posted by TeamBB View Post

We know nothing about Sarah and kidnapping a baby, possibly holding her ex hostage and from day one she always seem weird with her obsession with Eric. She at this point would do anything to keep Rachel, Kristen’s and Brady’s daughter so how do we really know she’s more violent than Kristen?? I would hold off on that one
                        Well, the fact that Rex is only tied up and not physically harmed(not stabbed, shot, bleeding) tells me, she's not a violent person. If she had a violent streak in her, she would've let it out against Xander when she found out what he did. I would bet that she's not even close to being a dangerous, violent person like Kristen.

Comment

• Chri
                          Chri commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ok puts yourself in kristens shoes she was told her baby died for a year from victor and she’s the bad guy for stabbing him she stabbed him because that’s unforgivable what Xander and victor done and crazy Sarah takes off with kristens baby a baby she has wanted her whole life sure she did horrible things but so has Abby hope and even Brady so to judge Kristen for what she has done is not right I think Kristen should be forgiven for this

• Harmonica1985
                          Harmonica1985
                          Senior Board Member
                          Harmonica1985 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Chri: Kristen is a dangerous person and has been for many years.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X