Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Jack a little 'off' today?

I'm almost wondering if he's behind Abby's drugging. He seemed confused when Abby was telling him about her history with Gabi, and she even at one point said, "Dad, I told you all this before," and he kind of covered and basically just repeated everything she said to him. It was just a little suspicious to me, almost like he wasn't really Jack. Maybe I'm just automatically assuming everyone in Salem is systematically going to be replaced by a doppelganger!

Am I reading too much into that scene?

I was kinda hoping Evan would tell his sister they contaminated the water supply. That would explain why people of Salem acting strange.

Comment

It was probably when Jack came back and still didn't have his memories. I didn't see anything off with Jack.

Comment

Well, I thought it was weird when he said that he had barely talked to Abby about her mental issues. Remember we have skipped a whole year. He had a whole year to speak to her about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
          Well, I thought it was weird when he said that he had barely talked to Abby about her mental issues. Remember we have skipped a whole year. He had a whole year to speak to her about it.
          Well, also, Jennifer was in a coma for that whole year, so he might not have been as attentive to other things.

Comment

I think everyone was off today. But Jack has had amnesia so maybe she told him during that time.

He could have been the one. It will be crazy like John poisoning Steve.

Comment

Jack's behavior made sense to me. Jack serves as a great proxy for the audience. We, the audience are being reminded of all of this history but I'm sure there's a lot Jack needs to be filled in on. Jack missed a lot. Jack was dead; for a long time. When much of that history went down, Jacks organs were supposedly living happily ever after in some other human's body. I'll forgive the man if he's a little confused.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                This was when it was believed Jack was crushed by the elevator. Not when his organs were given to others. That was before Melaswen.

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^So they did, at one time, harvest his organs? What organs did they remove? So he had everything replaced? I wasn't watching them. I read that after the elevator mishap they were going to give his organs away, but it didn't happen.

• rpmaluki
                rpmaluki commented
                Editing a comment
                He apparently donated all his organs.

Originally posted by knotsfan View Post
              I'm almost wondering if he's behind Abby's drugging. He seemed confused when Abby was telling him about her history with Gabi, and she even at one point said, "Dad, I told you all this before," and he kind of covered and basically just repeated everything she said to him. It was just a little suspicious to me, almost like he wasn't really Jack. Maybe I'm just automatically assuming everyone in Salem is systematically going to be replaced by a doppelganger!

Am I reading too much into that scene?
              Andre in a Jack mask.
              Daidle deedle daidle
              Daidle daidle deedle daidle dumb

Comment

He's a little 'off' every time he's onscreen. He's not the Jack I used to root for, and love.

Comment

I'm assuming it was because she told him way back when he had amnesia. I saw Abigail telling Jack about what Abigail did under DID to Gabi as a missed opportunity. Jack or Abigail could have used it as an opportunity to realize the extent of the damage that Abigail did to Gabi and the anger that will forever be present, but alas it went to I was in Bayview. I wish that Jack woudl ahve pointed out just how much damage Abigail did to Gabi and how she should understand what her actions cost Gabi.

Comment

This is the Jack I've loved since the start. In the beginning, he fell in love with Jennifer but never thought he was good enough for her. Such pathos in this character. His humor was charming, not blatant clown material. I think we're seeing a grown up Jack and I love it. Right now there isn't any light-heartedness in his story line so he's serious Jack.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X