Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Kayla sell the house?

When she shacked up Justin in an apartment did she sell the house she had with Steve? If not, why can’t Steve live there instead of with Hope?

Probably. She moved into a new apartment around Christmas. I don't know why she would keep the house if she didn't plan to live in it.

Comment

Her house hasn't been seen in ages, at least not since Joey was still living there. So I assumed that she downsized as an empty nester.

Comment

I knew someone who moved and kept their old house as a rental home. They made extra income that way.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137
          Aspiring soap scribe
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lots of people choose that route. But if she did, it still wouldn't be sitting empty and available for Steve's use.
          rkm137
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Last edited by rkm137; April 29, 2020, 07:21 PM.

I was wondering about their house.

Comment

I think Kayla said she sold the house and moved into a condo. The Thanksgiving after Adrienne's death in May, she asked Justin to move in.

Comment

I hope not. When she reunites with Steve I don't want them living in the apartment she lived in with Justin.

Comment

• catsalive
              catsalive
              Day Player
              catsalive commented
              Editing a comment
              Me either. She does not need to share a condo with Steve where she was living with Justin. Maybe they can buy back their house.

I hope to see Hope's house again. It's been a long time. I was glad to see that Kayla was grateful to Hope for providing Steve a place to live.
            It made me think that Bo would approve, since he and Steve were so close.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Kayla will probably not like that Steve and Hope are spending so much time together as time goes on.

• catsalive
              catsalive
              Day Player
              catsalive commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope that Hope got her plumbing fixed in her house since she insisted on living with John. I still wonder if Kayla is "really OK" with Steve moving in with Hope.

• dee2
              dee2
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^ I don't know if she will be, if it goes on very long. Right now she seemed grateful. Marlena will probably have something to add.😇

Kayla sold the house and bought a condo, before she started officially dating Justin. I liked their house, but it makes sense to sell it, she was living alone at the time.

Maybe we will get to see Hope’s house again.

Comment

If they show Hopes house, maybe she can get back the cabinet they took out of her house and put it in Kayla's house that doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              You pay more attention than I do, lol. I haven't seen Hope's place in so long, I wonder, if it is shown, will it be much changed, since it
              was flooded?

• Cat women
              Cat women
              Cat women commented
              Editing a comment
              Well right now Kayla/Justin, and John/Marlena all share the same headboard on their beds.

Yeah, I notice that too. The headboards all look alike. I also don't think they have that many hospital beds. The hospital bed scenes must have taped at different times.lol. That would explain why Jack didn't pop out and check on his brother while he is at the hospital with Abby.

Comment

That was the most beautiful set of all the sets. I loved Kayla’s house. I think she said something about not needing all that space. I think it was Kayla who said that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X