Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! May Sweeps

Brady/Kristen/Sarah/Victor: Kristen is over the moon to know that her and Brady's daughter is alive. But it's gut-wrenching for Kristen too, to know that she can't reunite with her baby until she and Sarah are found. In the meantime, look for the reformed vixen to revert to her old ways in order to seek revenge on Victor, the person she holds ultimately responsible for the devastating baby switch. And really, who could blame her. Although Brady's equally angry with his grandfather, he's got ad different list of priorities At the top of it is making sure that Kristen doesn't end up behind bars. What might he do to intervene?; Offering a diversion will help with the authorities, but it won't keep Kristen calm. Look for him to instead appeal her logic. After all, going after their daughter is a much better use of their time than seeking revenge, right? and it'll definitely take some doing to figure out that Sarah's currently hiding out in Paris. Fortunately, Kristen's new BFF happens to be a detective! However, lending a hand could come at a personal price for Lani. Will Eli understand her motives for not toeing the legal line?; Meanwhile, Sarah is equally distraught about being in the position of potentially losing the child she'd come to think of as her own. How could her stepfather, with an assist from Xander, have put her in this position? The truth is that any explanation is unacceptable, so Sarah will instead want Justice and she knows just the equally-wronged party who can help her go after it---BRADY.

Eric/Nicole: Now in the loop about "his" baby, Eric will have no choice but to try and move on with his life and focus on the family he has left, the built-in one that he has with Nicole and Holly. With no further obstacles in their way, he'll decide that it's finally time to make it official. But while Nicole and Eric may get engaged, whether or not they manage to tie the knot is a whole other story.

Steve/Kayla/Justin/Hope: Kayla's been learning the hard way that it's a good idea to be careful what you wish for. After all, restoring Steve's control over his body didn't exactly mean restoring their relationship. Surprisingly, he thinks she's better off with Justin. Might the Lawyer take advantage of this opportunity to convince Kayla of the same? And what might she think of Steve's greater interest in bonding with Hope, with whom he'd spent so much time with, while they were Stefano and Princess Gina?

Kate/Abe: Pushed out of the DiMera orbit, Kate will have to reinvent herself yet again. Only this time, she'll take on aj ob more suited for her skill set, than waiting tables for Roman at the pub. But how will she get along with an equally headstrong Abe upon finding employment in the mayor's office? Hope there are a lot of fire extinguishers around because we have a feeling sparks will fly!

John/Marlena/Orpheus/Rafe/Evan/Zoey: Just when Rafe thought that Evan's arrest would mean a clear path to raising David in peace, another monkey wrench got thrown in: Evan's Lawyer, Zoey hs sued for custody. Before Rafe can wrap his brain around that, he'll face an even bigger problem when Orpheus kidnaps David. Will Rafe accept Zoey's offer to help with the search? Complicating the situation is the revelation that the villain also has John, However, he's willing to trade him for cash. When Marlena calls in Steve and Hope for help, she could be creating a tricky situation. Will they be able to work together to save John?

Source: SID

It seemed today that Orpheus wouldn't go along with the legal way, so him taking David fits. But, another round
    of John? And I hope Marlena can compose her sneer better when she goes to Hope for help, but I doubt it.

Comment

• knotsfan
      knotsfan
      Senior Board Member
      knotsfan commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL I bet Marlena having to ask Hope for help will wipe that sneer right off her face!

• eileenregina
      eileenregina
      Contract Poster
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you see that look she gave Hope yesterday? I really don't like Marlena and haven't for years but she really needs to get off that high horse. She is now a champion of Ben, who technically strangled her grandson to death, but she is going to hold a grudge against Hope because she had a chip planted in her brain?

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope the writers move Marlena past this ridiculous behavior. She's bad enough with all the other behavior.

Thanks for posting. John gets kidnapped for a change. Is anyone going to remind Steve that he stoled $10 million dollars? They could use that for ransom. Lol.

Comment

Sounds good!

Ericole

Orpheus and Jarlena!

Comment

No Jake & Gabi???

No Abby's story??? Whether she was drugged or is actually sick. I think May Sweeps is a sleeper from me.

Comment

Sarah better be careful getting mixed up with Brady. Kristin already wants to kill her. Sarah must not know that Kristin has already gotten revenge.

Comment

not Abby story is Chabby story?

Comment

Thank you
              Chabby lover
              Contract Poster
              Chabby lover '
              You're appreciated

Comment

That is strange Eric and Nicole might not get married yet. What is stopping them?

Comment

• SalemSwinger
                  SalemSwinger
                  Day Player
                  SalemSwinger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't know of even one couple in Salem who's ever just....walked down the aisle and gotten married..as planned. Not so strange.

• shome
                  shome
                  Scriptwriter
                  shome commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Steve and Kayla. They get engaged and tell her folks getting married next Friday. They get married on a yacht. The shows starts it on that Friday and finishes on Mondays show. It all took place within a few episodes.

• eileenregina
                  eileenregina
                  Contract Poster
                  eileenregina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess the usual shoot out or return from the dead? It might not affect them directly but will stop /interfere with the wedding, LOL.

Yea what is stand in Eric and Nicole way of getting married in less Nicole relazies she wants Brady I hope she wants Brady because she has no Chemistry with Eric.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think this is where I give up on them or already has.

• JackandJenfan
                  JackandJenfan
                  Scriptwriter
                  JackandJenfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chemistry is subjective. But Brady would be an even bigger idiot to try to come between Ericole again. Why would Nicole want the guy who blackmailed her and threatened to take away Holly?

Another kidnapping??? What is with all these senior citizens kidnapping each other? It is a real joke and boring.

Comment

The Steve, Hope, Marlena, and John stuff is the only thing I am looking forward to see. This show was so much better in eighties with a lot of action and a lot of extras to make it look like a real place called Salem. I miss the docks and all the people working there, and the clinic.

Comment

• dee2
                    dee2
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I miss Salem Place! I know the show tries to do it's best with the money, but HTS doesn't match SP. I also miss the dock set.

No one can say the elderly in Salem live quiet and boring lives.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X