Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is drugging Abby? And why?

Who could be drugging Abby? I think it is Jake and someone working with him. Who do you think is drugging Abby and why do you think that person is doing it?
    Chad
    28.57%
    Dr. Rolf
    3.90%
    Gabi
    1.30%
    Vivian
    37.66%
    Jake
    5.19%
    Stevano
    3.90%
    Other
    19.48%

I told my friend Jake as well. Seems funny as soon as he shows up, this happens. I thought maybe they were trying to trigger her DID again. When does Vivian return? Maybe she's a part of it.

I wonder if the show would actually go the route with Aiden, where his evil double was living his life. I wonder if that could be something along these lines with Jake/Stefan. Would be kind of an interesting twist.

I know people are throwing Chad out there. That would be a good twist, but I hope it's not him.

I just hope it doesn't turn out that Abby's DID has been returned for a while and we've all been fooled by one of her alters. I dunno if I'd be impressed or just incredibly mad.

There is also a chance the alcohol is affecting her meds from working properly.
    kdw877
    Senior Board Member
    Last edited by kdw877; April 28, 2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Going to say Vivian....but I think Abby has fallen ill again She may have to deal with the illness in a long haul until the writers scrap out her illness.

I also think it could be Orpheus and he knows about her Irish inheritance.

Comment

I can't vote for one person, cause I just can't decide yet.

I'm torn on Chad, Vivian or Li Shin.

I don't want it to be Chad, but if it is, it's most likely left over subliminal mind control from his brainwashing.

Vivian, maybe cause she wants to take Chad's attention off the CEO position to set it up for "Stefan" to take control again.

Li Shin, cause maybe he's jealous and has wanted the position. He seemed to give Chad the position in a grudging way, expressing that Chad doesn't deserve it and has everything handed to him.

Comment

• Chri
          Chri commented
          Editing a comment
          Here’s something that would wipe that smug off chads face I have always believed that Ben is a DiMera and cylde is not his father wouldn’t it be funny if Ben turns out to be a DiMera then he can kick those smug losers out on there butts it would be worth it to see chads face when Ben his own brother owned him it’s just a theory of mine but I would love to see that

I voted none of the above. Remember when it was revealed someone was poisoning Steve, and we all made guesses, but no one guessed John? Same thing with the cabin fire- most people were thinking Jordan, but it was Claire. So I'm going out on a limb and guessing whoever drugged Abigail is someone unbelievable that we wouldn't suspect- Abe. No reason, except I'm sure the writer can provide flashbacks that will explain why Abe would do something like that, such as someone is threatening to kill Theo unless Abe drugs her, or he went insane and still blames JJ for shooting Theo, and since JJ left town, he settled for revenge on Abigail. But whoever it is, I bet it's going to be someone we would never have suspected.

Comment

• Chri
          Chri commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s probably someone who knows abbys mental state and they knew it would mess with there head

I think it actually might be vivian and Jake working together.

Comment

Kristen. She gets mad at Abby when she overhears her take Sara's side on the baby napping debacle when Kristen eavesdrops in the walls.

I don't think they've ever interacted much but I imagine they don't like each other much. Abby's involved with her foster brother who is apparently Stefano's favorrite. Kristen killed the girlfriend of Abby's brother. Abby's mother was married to Kristen's real brother. Abby killed her other foster brother.

Comment

I think it may be Vivian. I also think Abby may be ill again, which would explain her exit in June.

Comment

I couldn't vote. I'm not sure. Vivian/Stefan or Chad under residual mind control are possible.

Comment

• Chri
              Chri commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe it’s Kate because she hates Abby and always has she wanted Gabi as chads wife

I just voted for Chad because even though he is concerned now, that might be a front and he may be the one.
            It would be fun to be totally surprised and shocked by someone not thought of.

Comment

• Liz188
              Liz188
              Day Player
              Liz188 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto. He’s already blaming the typical culprit. Only I don’t think he’s doing it out of his own free will, I think he’s being shaped to be a true DiMera and that will only happen if Abby is not at his side.

I voted Vivian because she would be the one most capable and/or the most who would have to gain.

Comment

• catsalive
              catsalive
              Day Player
              catsalive commented
              Editing a comment
              I am also thinking Vivian. She might be sneaking into the mansion thru the tunnels. Viv has motive about what happened to Stefan and Abigail. I know she hates her. Also I don't trust that Li Shin either. He is weird. And gives off a strange vibe. I know the rush to judgement on Gabi but I don't think so this time.

I hate to say it but I think it is Chad ( being brainwashed not in his right mind). It’s either that or she has fallen ill again. I don’t see how Jake ( who is Stefan with amnesia) would do it. Then there is also a small chance it could be Vivian but that sounds kind of dumb.

Comment

hope abby not leave alone again what Chad & kids? Chad & Abby will never hurt each other by brainwashed, ill again or other?

Comment

From the very first, I thought it was Chad. This few hours it took to deprogram him sounded suspicious to me. But, I would love for it to be Vivian. Did I read somewhere Louise Sorrel is coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis12 View Post
                  From the very first, I thought it was Chad. This few hours it took to deprogram him sounded suspicious to me. But, I would love for it to be Vivian. Did I read somewhere Louise Sorrel is coming back?
                  Yes, it has to be Chad. He’s the only one who has access to drug Abby’s drinks. And those few hours it took Abby to reprogram him didn’t make sense to me, either. The brainwashing never left, and he’s fulfilling “Stefano’s” last wish by removing Abby. I’m not sure why ”Stefano” wants Abby removed, and Chad probably doesn’t even know why, either. But there’s no one else who could be doing this to Abby.

I thought Louise Sorel didn’t want to commute from her beloved New York to LA???

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X