Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Wednesday, April 29th. Preview

Chad accuses Gabi of drugging Abby. Evan shares his secret with Zoey. Steve & Kayla have emotional moments while she helps him with his eye patch. John agrees to Orpheus's offer. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Stayla

Orpheus and Jarlena

Zoey and Evan

Here for it!

Comment

I am so here for Zoey and Evan

Steve and Kayla

Plus, Chad accusing Gabi of drugging Abby again.

Comment

Thanks much cady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks CADY!

A natural assumption by Chad that Gabi is the one drugging Abigail. No, I'm quite sure it is NOT Gabi, "this time" but it's logical why he would accuse her, since she did it before.

Comment

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Harmonica1985 Chad won't need to apologize to her, cause Gabi doesn't deserve it. She still has a hate on revenge for Chabby, and I don't recall her ever apologizing to either of them for all of the malicious crimes she committed against them.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Harmonica1985 Chad does not have to apologize for thinking it was Gabi?

• backheidi
            backheidi commented
            Editing a comment
            So funny that you said "this time" because that is exactly what one of the sites stated in their spoiler.....that it would not be Gabi "this time"!!! Of course Gabi would be the first that would be thought of.....especially since she was just on a rampage about Chabby on getting revenge!!! But only a few dislike Abby (pretty much Stephano, Gabi, and sometimes Kate). And Gabi is too obvious....at least to the audience. So the mystery now will be who!!!

Of course Chad accuses Gabi I get why he would, but I don't think it's her this time. Come on Evan/Zoey secret.

Comment

I am eye rolling on Chad, lol! Didn’t he learned that it was his wife that framed Gabi in the first place. That his wife is actually sick and will never recover. He needs therapy to deal with this.

Comment

Gabi doesn’t have time for that arrogant, smirky, family entitled fool this time. As usual, he’s clueless again.

Just hurry up from Chad’s foolishness and bring on when Gabriella sees Jake.

Stayla scenes are always good but so were Steve’s scenes with Hope.

Comment

What is Evans secret, and why can't he tell all of it?

Comment

Chad has good reason for thinking Gabi drugged Abby again. I don't think she drugged her this time, but with her psycho track record, anything is possible.

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's foretelling that Abby has fallen ill again.

• Chabby lover
                    Chabby lover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @tiff555 It is not fortelling of anything. Abby is not sick again at all she is being drugged.

• eileenregina
                    eileenregina commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I think we learned already that Abby was drugged, not that she was having a setback!

I don’t think Gabi is responsible this time. But if she turns out to be the one, really Ron!!!

Is Evan’s secret going to be that he is bi-sexual??? Hope not

i bet $100 dollars a flashback of Kayla helping Steve with his eyepatch back in the day is shown. Ugh 😩
                  Last edited by Abby_fan; April 28, 2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We already know that Evan is bi. That's not a secret. 😉

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So his sister knows also JackandJenfan

I wish they would declare an embargo on any further Chad/Abby/Gabi interaction. Move her onto something else please.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X