Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Phillip Comes Back...Here Is What I Want

The moment Philip returns to Salem and sees Kristen and Brady, I want Phillip to rip into both of them .For Kristen, Phillip should tell her that before she apologizes, she needs to take that apology and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. You could of gotten back at Victor and Xander in other ways but no, it wasn't good enough for Kristen, you couldn't have walked away to let Victor be. You had to be the one to get revenge and all it proves is that you're nothing but a psycho killer who belongs in not just a jail but an institution.

And then you got Brady, Phillp's cousin and someone who is family to him. I want Phillip to go off on Brady, calling him out for taking the rap for Kristen stabbing Victor in the stomach. Phillip can be like, yes Brady, you have every single right to hate Victor for his role in the baby switch, but at the end of the day that's my dad and Kristen could of been held responsible if you could of convinced her to turn herself in. So here you are with Kristen, sometimes I have to wonder if you're really a Kiriakis or not, I just hope that Kristen one day doesn't stab you in the back , it would be your karma.

Good drama ^ I think Victor will reinstate Phil back as CEO to make Brady jealous. And of course romance of Chloe.

Comment

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      If he doesn’t Ciara will take that postion it says in the spoilers she goes back to Titian for awhile

I want Phillip to come back and take over Titan and go up against DiMera. Then he can start a relationship with Chloe.

Then Tyler should return troubled and needing Phillip’s help.

Phillip can stay out of the mess with Kristen and Brady. JMHO

Comment

Isn’t Brady Phillip’s nephew not cousin. Anyway I’d love a recast Stephanie if Phillip comes back. Always liked those 2 together. Be good to also have 1 of Stayla’s kids on screen.

Comment

• alice1228303
        alice1228303
        Board Regular
        alice1228303 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Brady is Phillips nephew. Phillip is Victor and Kate's son. Brady's mother was Victor's daughter.

Originally posted by wilson2012 View Post
      Isn’t Brady Phillip’s nephew not cousin. Anyway I’d love a recast Stephanie if Phillip comes back. Always liked those 2 together. Be good to also have 1 of Stayla’s kids on screen.
      I loved Philip and Stephanie.

Comment

I always liked Phillip with Belle. Yeah I know she's with Shawn but MM and JKJ had great chemistry.

Comment

Phillip and Belle fan here, too!

Comment

So did Phil's leg ever grow back?

Comment

Phillip and Chloe here.

Comment

Philip and Chloe for me, too. And l will crawl on broken glass if that will get him back to Days
              (well, maybe something a little short of that!)
              Clementine15
              Contract Poster
              Last edited by Clementine15; April 30, 2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• carson288208
                carson288208
                Contract Poster
                carson288208 commented
                Editing a comment
                And JKJ said that he would love to come back and that he misses Cali . Ron needs to make it happen .

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
              Philip and Chloe for me, too. And l will crawl on broken glass if that will get him back to Days
              (well, maybe a something little short of that!)
              I share your enthusiasm. He is the one actor I have wanted back for the longest. There is no other Philip for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wilson2012 View Post
                Yeah half nephew.

Brady's mother Isabella was Phillip's half sister (I think she died before Phillip was born).

Plus Brady was also Phillip's brother in law because Phillip was married to Brady's half sister Belle.

And Belle's next husband Shawn is also Phillip's half nephew and Brady's half cousin. So Brady's half sister left his half uncle for his half cousin

Comment

Phillip and Chloe forever!

Comment

I won't settle for anything less than Philip/Chloe. Especially with Nadia coming back to Days. This is it. After TLBR episodes, I want JKJ back and I want what we always deserved...PHLOE!
                    Also, please retcon that awful thing that was Parker being Daniel's son.

Comment

Philip and Stephanie weren't given a fair shot because of that awful Melanie creature, but I liked them. Philip and Chloe were great too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X