Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! When is this character returning?

I read a month or so ago that Louise Sorel is returning as Vivian. I'm hoping she can answer our questions about Jake. Does anyone know what day, or at least what month she is returning?

I am guessing July, but I think I could be wrong. Maybe she has this big reveal regarding Stefan. I heard a twist was there. This is the biggest story for the summer.

Comment

I think Vivian returns in July.

Comment

Late spring/early summer

Comment

According to Jason 47, Vivian is suppose to be on screen this spring. Spring is here, so I would assume late spring or early summer.

Comment

I confirmed her return once Nicolas Coster spoke about her missing a Santa Barbara cruise when they were taping early-mid July 2020 episodes. I never mentioned spring. But based on Mr. Coster's statement, we know she shows up, at the latest, in July.

Comment

• CADY
              CADY commented
              Editing a comment
              Daytime Royalty Days has a topic "Casting News 2020", which lists Vivian's return in the spring. I assumed this topic and information came from you. Sorry!

The Santa Barbara cruise took place the first week of November 2019, so if Louise Sorel missed it due to filming Days, it seems likely her scenes will air in mid to late June.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Two weeks off due to Olympics and Wimbledon.

• Jason47
              Jason47 commented
              Editing a comment
              Her return could be in June, but that week they were taping early-mid July:

Week of 11/4/19-11/8/19 # 13885-13892 (airing 7/6/20-7/15/20)

Hmmm very late June and mainly July I wonder if the cliffhanger will be something like Jake is Stefan, or had a twin or cousin.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X