Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who do you wish would get Rachel?

I'm not reading spoilers, so if you know what happens, please don't say!

Regardless of who her biological parents are, who would you like to get Rachel?
    Kristen and Brady
    29.11%
    Brady, but not Kristen. That woman is nuts.
    43.04%
    Sarah and Eric. They're the only parents she's ever known.
    15.19%
    John and Marlena should get custody
    2.53%
    Other
    10.13%

It won’t let me vote ( I’ll try again later), but pretty much anyone other than Kristin and Brady gets my vote.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
      CallAboutTheCat
      Soap Addict
      CallAboutTheCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, sometimes it takes awhile. I just voted (posted the poll about 20 minutes ago), and it worked, so hopefully it will work for you.

I went with Brady of course he should have his daughter. I could care less about Kristen but Brady deserves to have his daughter. He is a good guy and he should have his child.

Comment

I voted for Sarah and Eric. Kristin Is crazy, but Brady is no prize either because he knows Kristin’s history, but chooses to live in denial about her.

Comment

Brady without Kristen. He can be a good dad as long as he stops being an idiot where she is concerned. She has now proven she hasn't changed. She is a danger to herself and everyone around her including that defenseless child.

Comment

In the real world I would say no to Kristen but since it is a soap and other murderers like Stephano, Clyde, Kate, and Gabi have kids.....why not!!!

Comment

Anybody but Kristen. I wish Sarah's baby had lived, not Kristen's.

Comment

I voted Other. The baby should be given to Xander. Why? He might be the baby's father and Kristen had a one night stand with him, and she did not tell him the truth. I think it would be a classic drama. Probably identical like LUMI.

Comment

No preference. Pregnancies can be interesting on soaps. Babies, less so.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              I voted Other. The baby should be given to Xander. Why? He might be the baby's father and Kristen had a one night stand with him, and she did not tell him the truth. I think it would be a classic drama. Probably identical like LUMI.
              Now you mention it, I'm still not sure whose baby John is.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                CallAboutTheCat
                Soap Addict
                CallAboutTheCat commented
                Editing a comment
                No one is sure whose baby John is. The last we heard, it's Yo Ling, née Tim Robicheaux, and his hapless bride Maude. But I'm totally prepared for them to retcon that again in about a year.

Brady without Kristen............

Comment

Sarah and Eric. Neither Brady or Kristen should have her after Victor got stabbed.

Comment

Rachel should be with her mother and father. Nicole did that sweet little girl a favor when she went above and beyond to prove that she wasn’t Eric and Sarah’s child.

Comment

• Beca Drags
                  Beca Drags
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Beca Drags commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never saw one hint that Nicole set out to prove Mickey/Rachel wasn't Eric's, so she could have him all to herself. Nothing on screen pointed to that. She even told him, to keep it secret so he could remain Mickey's father, hence keeping the child connection alive between Eric and Sarah.

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Beca Drags
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Beca Drags when; I watch I do. The final straw was the satisfaction on her face when Eric was telling Brady. Why is it hard to believe that Nicole Walker’s ultimate GOAL is to benefit Nicole? This is the same woman who kept the fact from Eric that he was the father in the first place because she was afraid that the baby would bring Sarah and Eric closer. We will agree to disagree on this topic.

Key
                  Soap Addict
                  Key on this we totally agree. I however feel that I know Nicole’s motives. Everything else, yeah.

• Beca Drags
                  Beca Drags
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Beca Drags commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby_fan
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  Abby_fan You've mentioned this "satisfaction" expression on her Nicole's face before, and I've watched and rewatched those scenes and I saw nothing even remotely on her face that said she was "satisfied" with this whole situation. I saw nothing but devastation on her face for everyone. Maybe she had some qualms and hesitancy about Kristen getting to have her child, because of what Kristen did to her, but nothing about satisfaction. Why would she even suggest to Eric to keep quiet about it, which would then keep the child connection alive for he and Sarah, if she wanted to wipe out any connection between them?? Nicole kept the secret Eric was the baby's father, because Sarah begged her to. She was wracked with guilt the whole time she did it to. I just don't see Nicole as this master evil doer that is taking joy in any of this.

Kristen is the baby's mother, and will eventually have her back. I don't think she is mentally competent to be a good mother. I am counting on Brady to be both mom and dad. Obviously, Sarah is a wonderful mother. It would be nice for Brady & Sarah to share joint custody, but that won't be an option. Keep Xander away from the baby. He is in the same league as Kristen with his nasty, criminal background.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985
                  Senior Board Member
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I say let Brady and Sarah become a couple and they have full custody of Rachel/Mickey.

• CADY
                  CADY
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  CADY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like that idea! Brady & Sarah would certainly be stable & wonderful parents to that baby.

• lagirl
                  lagirl
                  Scriptwriter
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Brady stable when he is fine with Kristin stabbing his own grand father.

Sarah and Xander.

Eric shouldn't be around Rachel, Holly or even Mackenzie if she comes back from the dead.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X