Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Days Campiest Story of All Time

For me that would be Marlena's possession story! What about the rest of you?

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
    For me that would be Marlena's possession story! What about the rest of you?
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with that, followed closely by that stupid Garden of Eden crap. But it's been so many.

Comment

Without a doubt, it was the Possession.

Comment

I like Will coming from the dead...liked 2007 too of what EJ was doing everyday!

Comment

Virtual reality of garden of eden, Cassie and Rex being spaceship alien twins, the vast majority of the 90s...

Comment

Campy I liked: Possession. Campy I hated: garden of Eden and the Alien story. Not sure I liked (except for some parts): everyone seemed murdered but were really on an island!

Comment

Sami becoming Stan was pretty campy. Also, Melaswen the island...that was next level as well.

Comment

Possession story, even though i loved every second of it!
                The virtual garden of eden with Greta and Austin...i still shudder thinking about how corny it was lol

Comment

Okay this goes way back, but one of my favorite story lines was Eve and Nick dressed in period costumes for a take off of Phantom Of The Opera. They were dressed so nice and danced in the old house. Great stuff.

Comment

Mardevil.

Followed closely by the one where the serial killer victims ended up on a island.

Comment

• magoo1000
                      magoo1000
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      magoo1000 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree that that that story was second. I believe both were written by James E Reilley.

Where to begin? Number one has to be the garden of Eden, which hasn't lost its cringe-worthiness over time. The space twins run a close second, but let's not overlook Shawn D and his friends somehow infiltrating Afghanistan and the US military, not to mention the Taliban, to somehow rescue a prisoner. Dead, undead, no one bats an eye anymore. I don't even know what category Philip's magical regrown leg comes under. Lol!

Comment

• DebbyK
                      DebbyK
                      Under-Five
                      DebbyK commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with all you said. But don't forget and magic spinning bed of Michael and Carrie. Horrible.

There were so many,but the devil it tops for me and the garden of Eden crap.

Comment

The Gemini twins
                      Stan (Sami) and his/her leading a few Salemites into a war zone to rescue Philip.
                      Garden of Eden () / Princess Gina storylines as I feel like they were interwoven at some point
                      Jan holding Shawn D hostage in a cage

Comment

Sami being evil Stan was fun campy .

Comment

Horton the tiger, the original story line as Hope as Princess Gina and John as the Priest as art thieves, the Elvis wedding of John & Susan with the flying teeth, Caliope & Eugene, Tom Horton as a beatnik poet

Comment

• magoo1000
                            magoo1000
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            magoo1000 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The funny thing about Tom being a poet is MacDonald Carey really did write poetry.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X