Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is RC's campiest story in DAYS?

Over the years DAYS had plenty of campy storylines. But what do you consider RC's campiest story. I think my vote goes to Lani and Kristine almost becoming nuns.

I am going to be honest, I think when John was saving Marlena or the other way around in 2017, don't remember. EJ alive too in 2018....And DID Story because it gave another indepth to Abby.

*Oh shoot, Will from the dead as well! That was written soo well!
    tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by tiff5555; April 25, 2020, 08:14 PM. Reason: Forgot about Will

Comment

There are so many, I can’t come up with just one yet.
      But I’m leaning towards the recent microchip story with Steve...the essence of Stevano. So many of them.
      ckg1
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Last edited by ckg1; April 25, 2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

The campiest? ...Kristen going around town in a Nicole mask.

Comment

Pretty much all of them 😆

Comment

I think Will’s story, was probably the best story. The EJ story, would have made sense if James Scott was back, but it did not. I know Ron tried. Even Stacy as Kristen, it’s a hit and miss. The Vivian stuff (recast), it just did not work. Anyway, it is what it is.

Comment

Kristen in a Nicole mask. AZ and SH shone in that sl.

Comment

I do not see RC as campy compared to some writers from the past so I guess I have to say "Stephano's essence" because I do not think we have seen the end of it!!!

Comment

Most campy story:
                  Kristen in a Nicole mask

Honorable mentions:
                  Kristen as Susan at Marlena's wedding, with the Marlena Barbie doll and her fake teeth flying through the air
                  Bonnie and Hattie celebrating their success by getting drunk and watching adult movies at the Salem Inn
                  Vivian Alamain and basically everything about her during the Robin Strasser run

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You forgot the DID Story that gave indepth to Abby! Too bad it ended cuz the feedbacks wanted CHABBY. If it was the 90s, would have went much longer playing both couple based.

• CallAboutTheCat
                    CallAboutTheCat
                    Soap Addict
                    CallAboutTheCat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    tiff5555 I didn't really think the DID story was that campy, but I definitely loved it. And you're right. I know the Chabby fans hated it, but I would've LOVED it if they'd carried on a Gabigail-Chad-Stefan triangle for years.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X