• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

SPOILER! Monday, April 27th. Preview

Ben is stunned with Jake being a split image of Stefan. Will offers Gabi emotional support. Jake is in Town Square, but Gabi overlooks his presence. Kristen admits the truth about Victor. Brady is desperate to protect Kristen. Will he take blame for the crime? Abby is devastated with her hallucination of Ben. She fears her mental illness came back to surface. Chad thinks she was drugged again, with Gabi being the guilty party. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

Sounds like a must see episode!

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2015

So Brady is okay with Kristen stabbing someone.

What is happening to Abby? Chad, take her to the doctor.

Okay Jake, what is your deal?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        He was ok with her raping his brother, trying to kill Marlena, kidnapping his son Tate while in the womb, impersonating Nicole, kidnapping Holly, drugging Theresa, raping him....
    • savytabby
      Soap Addict
      • May 2014

Of course Chad jumps to the conclusion of Gabi, but as we all saw she never got to pour any champagne into Abby's glass. Obvious red herring. Chad needs to be proactive this time and get his wife help ASAP -- and by help, I mean REAL help.

Comment

• savytabby
        savytabby commented
        Editing a comment
        So any idea who? I mean we saw her and Chad have champagne with Tony and Anna. Maybe young Shin? Or maybe Vivian. Any ideas other than Gabi, whom I firmly believe will be innocent this time. I agree Chad should suspect her given her past actions of course, but he still needs to be on top of what's going on instead of turning a blind's eye like he has been known to in the past and just focusing on Gabi.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Clearly it's there that Abby has fallen ill again. 2 weeks of therapy is not enough. Maybe they will go later to a clinic for more therapy for Abby.

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, please, no one especially Gabriella is drugging Abby! She's drunk and is hallucinating! After all, every time she's seen she is drinking worse than a fish!
    • tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Dang, this was what I have been saying about Abby! Chad will be assuming that she is drugged, but apparently she has fallen ill again.

Comment

• CADY
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2012

Chad has good reason to assume Gabi drugged Abby. She's done it before and continues to threaten them. Gabi constantly calls Abby, a nut case, but Gabi is the one who is very mentally ill. Her obsession with revenge led her down a very sick and evil path.

Comment

• rpmaluki
          rpmaluki commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby's mental issues will never go away, blaming Gabi will not make them go away. Two weeks treatment by a relative also known to have mental issues will not make them go away. She needs objective, proper treatment. at this stage anything could trigger breakdowns, pointing fingers won't help her, even if it eases Chad's conscience that this isn't something inherent to Abby's actual medical history. He needs to do better for her now instead of looking elsewhere because that's easier than facing reality that his wife is sick all on her own.
      • steven hawk
        Board Regular
        • Dec 2015

I think I know where this story is headed. I was slightly skeptical about this theory I have being the case, but with Abigail's hallucination of Ben, I'm pretty sure my theory has merit. Now I'm not going to disclose my theory as of yet, but if I'm right...we are in for a "wild" ride with Jake's "real" identity.

First hint, I'm on the wagon that Barrish's character is of a new character who looks like Stefan and not the real Stefan...so, who else might have a case history with amnesia?

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          You must have read the Two Scoops Week for 4/27
      • DAYDREAMER
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2006

Someone must have sneaked into Doug's Place when Abby went to get the Champagne and Chad went outside to make a telephone call...

Comment

• ckg1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2009

Aww, Gabriella just misses seeing him, close call......

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Poor Gabi...but I think she will get used to Jake!

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes she will Tiff, it’s that handsome face of his that she won’t be able to shake off, lol. Can’t wait.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X