Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Marlena learns what Kristen has done

Will she still think she's a good partner for Brady?

She already doesn't.

Comment

The way Marlena has been acting toward Kristen and Ben, she will most likely understand it all, even if it seems off for Marlena to be so understanding
      of the two.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        She hasn't been so understanding of 'Stefano' or Orpheus lately, but she's practically Ben's mother now and is so understanding of Kristen.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Orpheus threatened her and Marlena just helped Steve right after her surgery. And "Stevano" almost raped Marlena.

• dee2
        dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        And if not for Rolfe, Ben would have killed her grandchild. Won't list the things Kristen has done.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
      The way Marlena has been acting toward Kristen and Ben, she will most likely understand it all, even if it seems off for Marlena to be so understanding
      of the two.
      She's been understanding of Ben since he was her patient
      dee2
      dee2 and she has said many times she thought he was innocent, so I don't begrudge her attitude towards him.

Regarding Kristen, well, I still can't get that scene at the hospital out of my head. I mean I get Marlena being empathetic in a psychiatrist type way, but she was sitting so close to her and was rubbing her shoulder that I thought they were going to hug or worse (double ). So I hope this incident with Victor reopens her eyes, especially if spoilers are true about the actions Brady takes to protect Kristen. John and Marlena need to be united and slap some sense into their son and get their granddaughter away from Kristen.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have never cared for Marlena's involvement in Ben's affairs. I think she should have excused herself when she was asked to participate
        in any way concerning if he should be released from the hospital. Her family was part of his spree of killing. But, of course now Will is his
        good friend and Marlena, his mother figure.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X