Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Kristen today

Why was she at the police station, and how did she get there? Did she go herself to turn herself in and confess (not very likely)? Did the police bring her in? What?

She was there waiting for news about Rachel. Why she isn't on the Dimera jet looking for her, I have no idea. She's a Dimera and is just sitting around...

Comment

I wonder the same thing. Where were the cops to explain or did she just wash the blood off her hand and choose to wait for Brady at the PD.

Comment

And how the hell did she get past Sonny who was right outside those doors on the phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
          And how the hell did she get past Sonny who was right outside those doors on the phone?
          The K-mansion has more than one exit is what I am assuming. I wonder why the help never hears or sees anything. Or maybe they do and just stay out if it.

Comment

• Ammalie02
            Ammalie02
            Recurring Poster
            Ammalie02 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes and ofcourse the security cameras that are most likely on every square inch of a mansion like that never seem to catch anything.

She went there intending to turn herself in, then changed her mind when Brady showed up instead of Rafe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
            I'm sure there's other ways in. Possibly some entrance that the cook uses to bring in food. I mean we're only assuming Victor is Kristen's only stabbing victim. Has anyone checked on cook or Henderson?

Comment

• Jj1701
              Jj1701
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              Jj1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well yes, but for one, Sonny should still have heard her, and he appeared to hear nothing. And also there is a ton of staff who would have seen her. But never mind, that's a lot of logic for what I guess is a relatively small thing.....

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X