• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

Is Ciara now calling Sonny 'cuz'??

Did I hear right, has that annoyance of calling someone 'cuz' moved over to Ciara today, to Sonny? I never minded
    it when it was the occasional thing with Hope and Jen, but they wore it out. Ciara is annoying enough as is.

​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
  • rkm137
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2009

Yikes. I can tolerated it from Hope and Jen because I've long since accepted it as part of their relationship. But, Sweet Lord, don't let it spread.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's what Ciara said on the phone to Sonny.
  • Elvis12
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2019

This is Days' way of explaining to everyone, for the millioneth (sp) time what the relationships are. Do they have a lot of new viewers? It's similar to the incessant repeating "our baby" "our daughter" etc.

Comment

• campbellka
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2004

I don't think they are cousins. Ciara's parents are Bo and Hope and Sonny's are Justin and Adrienne. Does she call Sonny cuz because Bo and Justin are cousins?

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        rkm137 Ok, because Bo and Justin are related? I can not keep up with who all is related, lol.

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Victor is Bo's father and Justin's uncle making them first cousins. Their children are, therefore, second cousins. Likewise, Ciara and Sami are first cousins (half i you want to be technical since Bo and Roman are half-siblings). That makes Ciara and Will first cousins once removed.

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^ I lose track sometimes that Justin is Victor's nephew. Thanks.
    • JackandJenfan
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2018

It's annoying! But it beats Sarah's cuzzie.

Comment

• savytabby
        Soap Addict
        • May 2014

I was a little surprised when she referred to him as "cuz", but then I realized they are both related to Victor, so of course they would be somehow related even if it's not shown that much.

Still bothered though that we saw him call Ciara and Brady, but didn't see any mention of him trying to call Justin. Even if it was just to say to Kayla, "Do you know if my dad's on his way?" SMDH.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2018

^ Sonny didn't even call Philip on screen. They acknowledged the people in the episode.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2015

Everyone calls his or her family members cuz, or some form of the word, on social media sites.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2006

Yes Sonny and Ciara are second cousins. They share the same set of great grandparents (Yurgos and Sophie Kiriakis)

Ciara and Sonny's husband Will are related twice. Will is Ciara's half first cousin once removed (Sami and Ciara are half first cousins...they share the same grandmother). Will and Ciara are also second cousins because Hope and Lucas are first cousins.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X