Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why oh why does all our local news breaks happen at 1!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why oh why does all our local news breaks happen at 1!

Why can’t the local press conferences happen at noon when The news is on? They always want to do it at 1 so I miss days! And dang it I wanna see what happened to Vic! Beside the press conference is the same thing every day!

For the same reason they interrupt Days for a rain shower two streets over. Soaps are considered the bottom of the entertainment barrel and those who watch them aren't important in the grand scheme of things. At least now we have options to see it elsewhere. When I lived in FL they were always interrupting for one reason or another - they especially loved car chases by the police. Here in OK, they interrupt for a grass fire. Youtube carries the full episode daily, so does NBC. There are a few other places but those are the two I've used.

Comment

Actually, I know the answer to this, OP. I said the same thing about why they can't hold them at 4pm when the news is on and my friend pointed out that the news has other stuff to report on than just featuring press conferences and the pc's would take up too much time. But 1pm seems to be the time in which local officials are holding their daily Covid-19 briefings. Just like Montgomery County officials in Philly hold their briefings around 3pm, interrupting GH on an almost daily basis.

Days comes on at 12 where I am, so I am happy I can get through one soap opera without any news interruptions (most of the time).

Comment

I live in NY, comes at 12pm and there is news over it every single day. They should hold it off until 4pm news comes on. To be honest, no one knows when normal will return. People are scared to come outside because there is no vaccine.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Elvis12
          Recurring Poster
          Elvis12 Thank you, Elvis! Are you talking about Bill Gates???

• Elvis12
          Elvis12
          Recurring Poster
          Elvis12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, tiff555, I am talking about Gates. Read up on a vaccine he had made up and sent to Africa. It was a de-population vaccine because Gates wants to cut the earth's population. He thinks it's too big. This is out there on the internet, it's not a talking point for any side. I've read a few places his kids received no immunizations but I can't say this is for certain. It would explain a lot tho about autism in babies that develops after the MMR at age 1 year. Happened to my niece.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Elvis12
          Recurring Poster
          Elvis12 please forgive me, lol! But this Bill Gates story is strange. He shouldn't be messing with medicine stuff. Leave that to scientists, medical people and doctors.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X