Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GabiChic

Is anyone else seriously irritated with the GabiChic situation? Whatever anyone thinks of Gabi, she actually built that company from the ground up into a great success that DiMera sought to acquire. Chad sure didn't do that. Didn't have to. Shin Jr. was right, it was handed to him.

The fact is Andre stole it from Gabi. He tricked her and that was a big point leading Abigail to murder Andre. So forgive me if I was really hoping Gabi would knock the smile right off Abigail's smug face as she and Chad relished in perpetuating the theft of yet another company neither of them had any hand in building. Seriously, give her the company back and let her go. To take joy in keeping it from her is sickening. I guess that's what comes from not actually pouring their heart and soul into creating something. From just getting it ready made, failing, and getting it again anyway. Shin and the board can just go to hell for it, even if Shin Jr. is quite nice to look at.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
    Is anyone else seriously irritated with the GabiChic situation? Whatever anyone thinks of Gabi, she actually built that company from the ground up into a great success that DiMera sought to acquire. Chad sure didn't do that. Didn't have to. Shin Jr. was right, it was handed to him.

The fact is Andre stole it from Gabi. He tricked her and that was a big point leading Abigail to murder Andre. So forgive me if I was really hoping Gabi would knock the smile right off Abigail's smug face as she and Chad relished in perpetuating the theft of yet another company neither of them had any hand in building. Seriously, give her the company back and let her go. To take joy in keeping it from her is sickening. I guess that's what comes from not actually pouring their heart and soul into creating something. From just getting it ready made, failing, and getting it again anyway. Shin and the board can just go to hell for it, even if Shin Jr. is quite nice to look at.
    Yeah, it does seem unfair to Gabi, but it also depended on the way the contract between DiMera and Gabi's company was worded. You really have to be careful when you let another company agree to underwrite and/or distribute the products of your business.

Comment

I agree 100%. Once again you've made a post that I wish I could marry. LOL

What really made me see red was Abigail stifling a laugh. Didn't she suggest earlier that day (Salem time) that control of Gabi Chic should be returned to Gabi? Now she's laughing about it being stolen from her? If that's not a definition of hypocrite I don't know what is.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        She's stifling mirth cuz she's drinking like a fish. I wanted to slap her.

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan
        Scriptwriter
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        She's stifling mirth cuz she's drinking like a fish. I wanted to slap her.
        Oh,
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 TYVM! Abby has been excessively drinking especially Friday just b4 she hallucinated Ben! By chance, do you remember, if Stef-a-no put poison (or whatever it was) in the liquor decanters or just Chad's drink? If, decanters, she's drinking what Chad was supposed to be drinking! In fact, she's the only one drinking from that decanter and was the only one drinking at Julie's place! TBH, I do not give a flying fig tree about Abby and her hallucinations! I want her to go BC worse then b4! However, this time instead of going to a two weeks luxury spa vacation with her mentally ill Granny Laura, be taken away to an asylum for the criminally insane and permanently locked in a padded room, wearing only a straitjacket! Oh, please, pretty please, TPTB, grant my wish!

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wanted Gabi to slap the spit out of Abby's mouth.

It was very wrong of the Board to take Gabi's company. Gabi self built that company with no help from anyone. I find it very difficult to like Gabi, considering all of the horrible things she's done with her revenge obsession. But, she did not deserve to loose her company. Gabi is a beautiful & intelligent gal. She has so much more to offer than revenge. Hope that side of her remains dormant.

Mr. Chin made the wrong decision regarding Gabi's company. I did like the comment he made about Chad, though. Chad has not accomplished anything significant in his life. Everything was given to him.

Comment

Chad and Sonny had a small business together so it’s not true that he hasn’t built anything. Chad wanted to give Gabi her company a year ago but Stefan squashed it and while she was CEO Gabi did nothing to protect her company. Shin obviously didn’t want a CEO that likes to flip the switch on elderly ladies’ hearts. She is a joke and it’s apparent that Shin thought so too when he put that closed for business sign on her door. Gabi had no issues with the way she treated Chad while she was CEO.
      Bluediamond
      Board Regular
      Last edited by Bluediamond; April 23, 2020, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was it a successful business? And I have no issues with the way Gabi has treated Chad. Chad is the poster boy for unparallelled arrogance, and unwarranted egocentrism. But he can suck @ss when he needs to....for a job. 🤔

• Bluediamond
        Bluediamond
        Board Regular
        Bluediamond commented
        Editing a comment
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 Yes it was successful. Chad and Sonny even gave Ben a job there before he started killing people. If the only thing wrong with Chad is arrogance and egocentrism, I'll take that over unhinged unstable Gabi who likes drugging, blackmailing and blowing up the hearts of the elderly.

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post

I agree 100%. Once again you've made a post that I wish I could marry. LOL

What really made me see red was Abigail stifling a laugh. Didn't she suggest earlier that day (Salem time) that control of Gabi Chic should be returned to Gabi? Now she's laughing about it being stolen from her? If that's not a definition of hypocrite I don't know what is.
      This is the same woman who snickered when Chad told her his father is "dead" and snickered when he talked about his sister being in pain. Abby is a sadistic freak. She gets off and enjoys sleeping with and murdering his siblings. She smirked because her entitled behind is happier than a pig in poop that once again Gabi is suffering and she is there to witness it. Dont worry, by next week she will be singing a very different tune...
      Flowercity79
      Scriptwriter
      Last edited by Flowercity79; April 23, 2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79
        Scriptwriter
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        ckg1
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        ckg1 girl i almost cried when i saw Gabi looking at Stefan's reflection! There was so much hope in her eyes and in her voice. The day they come face to face will be a glorious one. Welcome back Stefan!

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        And who knew Stefan would look that good with dirt on him? All that garage gorgeousness was blinding....I'm still seeing spots....😃

It is unfortunate that Gabi cannot have control of her business. But Gabi has been working as CEO at DiMera for a year. She should have made sure that Gabi Chic belonged to her. If it is making DiMera all this money, then of course they are not giving it to her. That is bad for DE.

Chad is fortunate to have been Stefano’s favorite because now he is CEO of Stefano’s company. It is a family business so I see no problem with it being handed to Chad. The board must like how he ran the branch in Paris since they are giving him the opportunity to prove himself in Salem as the CEO.

Actually, the board must wasn’t that impressed with Gabi’s performance since Chad was chosen over her to be the CEO. So, I guess that building your company from the ground doesn’t equate to being a CEO of a company like DiMera Enterprises. Guess the board wasn’t impressed!

The board has spoken and it appears that all agreed that Chad was the better person for the job.

I guess Gabi will have to come up with a business plan to get Gabi Chic back from the clutches of DE.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah,
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan I am going by what Li Shin said. I guess neither Lexie nor EJ can be CEO. I know it hurts them to know that Stefano told the board that Chad is his favorite. I bet all of Stefano’s children were his favorites. Well, Not Stefan😜

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 It appears that Chad has no say so in returning Gabi’s company. Li Shin and the DE board took Gabi’s company and locked the doors.

Gabi should have done less posturing and gloating about being the Big bad boss lady and spent more time reading contracts and making sure her very own company was really hers.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby fan just wait I bet Li Shin will be on her side sooner than later.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
      It is unfortunate that Gabi cannot have control of her business. But Gabi has been working as CEO at DiMera for a year. She should have made sure that Gabi Chic belonged to her. If it is making DiMera all this money, then of course they are not giving it to her. That is bad for DE.

Chad is fortunate to have been Stefano’s favorite because now he is CEO of Stefano’s company. It is a family business so I see no problem with it being handed to Chad. The board must like how he ran the branch in Paris since they are giving him the opportunity to prove himself in Salem as the CEO.

Actually, the board must wasn’t that impressed with Gabi’s performance since Chad was chosen over her to be the CEO. So, I guess that building your company from the ground doesn’t equate to being a CEO of a company like DiMera Enterprises. Guess the board wasn’t impressed!

The board has spoken and it appears that all agreed that Chad was the better person for the job.

I guess Gabi will have to come up with a business plan to get Gabi Chic back from the clutches of DE.
      Shin told her directly, in no uncertain terms, that the board changed the terms so that she lost all control of GabiChic. That's when "no clue what it takes to build a successful business" Abigail just couldn't stop herself from snickering. The board outmaneuvered her because that's what they're allowed to do in a situation where there is no CEO. It was right there in the scenes. Shin Jr. rather enjoyed telling her that the board ensured she had no access to HER company, I think. I guess I shouldn't expect any different from the son of a man who had an unflinching loyalty to Stefano. The thought that stealing the company wasn't right probably never crossed his mind.

As for choosing Chad, they chose him because Stefano chose him. The short leash comment made that crystal clear. Chad never had to prove himself because he was indeed Stefano's favorite. Everything was handed to him even when he was ungrateful. I doubt he could ever build a business the way Gabi did if he tried. Even with Sonny he was building off what someone else did, not his own idea from the ground up.

Oh, and one more thing. The board has spoken? Please. Let's not forget the revolving door they had going where several different people held the CEO position in the same year. They're no better at choosing a qualified CEO than I am.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, Gabi destroyed her company, well she was to stupid to make sure she would keep it. Same as destroying it!
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tony isn't interested? He'd be a great, ruthless (yet compassionate) CEO. They could put him behind this huge desk, and that's where he'd do his scenes....much like Vic always in his big old chair, with a drink in his left hand.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gabi will get her company back somehow. I bet Li Shin helps her.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

This is the same woman who snickered when Chad told her his father is "dead" and snickered when he talked about his sister being in pain. Abby is a sadistic freak. She gets off and enjoys sleeping with and murdering his siblings. She smirked because her entitled behind is happier than a pig in poop that once again Gabi is suffering and she is there to witness it. Dont worry, by next week she will be singing a very different tune...
      Abby should have done a celebratory dance, then gone back to her mansion, packed Gabi and Arianna’s clothes and put them on the curb. But Abby is too classy and kind to do that to Gabi and especially her cousin, Arianna.

Whatever happens next, Abby will deal with it then. But now, Abby can enjoy her husband getting the CEO and his home back. Abby didn’t have to lift a finger for Gabi to get what she so rightly deserves.

But even though Gabi deserves to have nothing for all the nasty, evil things she has done, I truly hope she gets control of her company back. Her company should be given back to her.
      Abby_fan
      Last edited by Abby_fan; April 24, 2020, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tippled, not trippled. Unsteady on her feet from ingesting too much booze. Cultured? Who? With bangin' someone else's dude in her background?

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 oh, okay. Abby did have a few drinks.

Yes, even with that. Cultured women have sex as well.

Culture- characterized by refined taste and manners and good education.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        The booze and the boinking are two different issues. Let's break this down. She's chosen Chad, so her taste is a moot point at best. Manners....well, okay, I'll give you that....she's not overly pushy. I'm blank regarding her education...I'll look it up on Wiki.

This is sort of what I wrote, but my anger was out to Chad. Shin and Little Shin, really don’t know what potential Gabi has. And Chad has no idea that Gabi was the best in her company.

Comment

I hope that Gabi will recover Gabichic, it is hers, she deserves to have it, she has to work for it, not like this idiot of Chad and his wife.

Comment

No I'm not irritated at all. She'll get her sleazy company back that was funded by her hitman for hire father. As has been pointed out Andre stole and Stefan kept it from her and she bedded and wedded him so it's not Chad and Abby's issue. Didn't Chad own TBD which had far more customers and was an actual set on the show for quite a while? I don't hear any of the characters ever say they wear Gabi Chic designs. I think they avoid that place. Gabi was trash talking Chad when he walked in so I would smile too once Li Shin wiped that smirk off her face.
          She should count her blessings that she isn't serving that time behind bars like she was supposed to. You expect her to attempt murder and be able to keep everything.

Now she has plenty of time to stalk and run behind Stefan again.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Hitman for hire. Lol. Lets list the crimes of Dimera men and women, shall we? Serial killing, kidnapping, killing, raping, brainwashing.....

• Elle23276
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^And we can't forget poisoning, bombing, torture, babynapping, mind control (a DiMera favourite), arson, criminal transmission of disease, theft of a corpse, theft of an embryo, theft of blood, sale into slavery....almost every victimization imaginable.

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985
            Senior Board Member
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad had a father that was a sociopath.

Nope, didn't bother me! In fact, I loved it. Gabi has taken so many things, lives, moments, memories off people and hurting people in Salem that it's time she lose something she cares about. She never cares when she takes things off people, in fact, she takes great joy in it, so it's time for her to feel the same way.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985
            Senior Board Member
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I could see her and Stefan proving that Chad was the wrong choice.

• Elle23276
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gabi pales in comparison to the Dimeras.

• Chri
            Chri commented
            Editing a comment
            When did she take something from someone Gabi went after Abby because of what she did and she went after lani for killing her husband but they had no right to still her company right out from under her

Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 yes, I’m glad that now that a certain person is back in her life, I hope she doesn’t have to deal with obnoxious, arrogant family entitled, spoiled brat Chabby pairing like that! I’m sick of them having to insert Gabi to give their boring forced conversation in their lives more dramatic and at this point more exciting. Yep it’s time to have less Chad/Abby/Gabi annoyance and give us our Stabriella as their fans wanted. So it’s fine, that too shall pass and we’ll be on to the new Stabriella journey.,,,and maybe Gabi’s handsome husband will help her with her career building up again down the road. Right now, it’s Stabriella time!!!

Comment

• Fancy863
            Fancy863
            Board Regular
            Fancy863 commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe Chad has proven himself after running the Paris division apparently better than Gabi ran the local division. So Stefan treating Gabi like garbage was more tolerable because he didn’t have a smirk on his face while doing it. Okay then. Happy posting!

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad did not cut off Gabi from Gabi’s Chic. Li Shin and the board did. The DE board did it before they even gave the position to Chad. Chad is being blamed for things he did not even do.

• Chri
            Chri commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad will lose his postion and Gabi will win again because lee jr did say he is watching him so with Abby running around attacking people chad will lose again

OP thank you, because you summed up exactly how I feel. They all want to act morally superior to Gabi and constantly bring up her crimes to her face, fine she's done some horrendous things. But as long as they keep her company, they are no better then she is. If Chad really wanted to prove he was better then her he should have just given her back to rights to Gabi Chic yesterday told her it was no longer part of DE and they were wiping their hands clean of her. BUt no shows her the door continues to steal her company but expects her to just take it, UGH, sick of everyone acting like they are morally superior when they are anything but.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            So the DE board has no say in the matter. Can Chad just GIVE it back without the board’s approval?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X