Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Kristen Is Alive Again!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old Kristen Is Alive Again!

    The old Kristen is alive again! And kills Victor with a knife... She is one cold hearted woman for doing this. Sorry but no sorry....any thoughts today?

  • #2
    Somehow I doubt Victor dies from this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Kristen doesn't kill Victor. She just stabbed him.

      Comment


      • #4
        and tomorrows episode could start with her daydreaming of it though if it did happen he won't die

        Comment


      • #5
        That was a paring knife, he'll live.

        Comment


        • #6
          Kristen did not kill Victor. .She is not a cold woman for doing this she is a grieving mother who thought her daughter died a year before and now she is pissed that Xander and Victor kept her child from her and Sarah ran off with her kid. She is a mother who is mad at the people responsible. She is basically acting like Gabi right now after revenge for the people who harmed her. The only thing is Kristen is more likable.

          Comment


          • #7
            Victor might be hurt, but I doubt he's dead. He's too mean to die!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by ChipJ View Post
              Victor might be hurt, but I doubt he's dead. He's too mean to die!
              The knife was small, so I'm sure he's fine but I was glad to see her go at him after all he's done. This time he crossed a line. I loved it when she showed up in the living room. He continues to manipulate and dictate people the way he wants time and again with no consequences. This was a nice surprise and so soapworthy to see! If she hadn't done it, then Sarah just might have or Maggie when she finds out.

              Comment


              • #9
                It's about time. I'm so sick of the fake "fragile flower damsel" Kristen I could scream. That she has zero sympathy, empathy, or understanding for Sarah is right in line with the real Kristen. Attack the pilot, going after Xander, and stabbing Victor with those crazy eyes is the real Kristen. The monster. The obsessive witch who doesn't love Brady. That's the real woman. If it took rightful reaction to a grievous wrong to bring her back, so be it.

                By the way, can I just say I love Xander pointing out that she is guilty of what Sarah did - TWICE. Ah, gotta love how she can dish it out but can't take it. That's Kristen. Welcome back to the evil witch. Long may she reign and soon may Brady realize what an idiot he is and how much danger his daughter is in.

                Comment


                • cali815
                  cali815
                  Board Regular
                  cali815 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  While she was raging on in front of Nicole and Eric, I was thinking that they were probably sorry that told the truth. Mickey/Rachel is going to have Kristen as a mother.

              • #10
                What Kristen was wrong! Killing a old man who can’t fight. How is Brady going to stand it when he finds out what Kristen did? Or if Victor survives death???

                Comment


                • #11
                  I guess Lani will have to arrest. Kristen must really love her daughter. Now she can let Rachel visit her once a week in jail. It took that reformer all of five minutes to revert to form.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Abby_fan
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    Abby_fan That would be a good story for the besties! Lani struggling to understand Kristen. Kristen wanting Lani to understand her.

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                      What Kristen was wrong! Killing a old man who can’t fight. How is Brady going to stand it when he finds out what Kristen did? Or if Victor survives death???
                      Why are you keep saying that Kristen killed him? Kristen didn't kill Victor. She stabbed him.

                      Comment


                      • JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan
                        Scriptwriter
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        tiff5555 But stating what happened in the episode that day isn't a spoiler. All we saw is Kristen stabbing Victor and Victor dropping the drink. You were saying in multiple threads that Kristen killed Victor, which wasn't a spoiler or wasn't shown. All that was shown was the stabbing. So explain what was spoilerish about Kristen stabbing Victor, ( That was the spoiler and in the promo. The poster asked no spoilers. I didn't give a spoiler because she already watched Thursday's episode where Kristen stabbed Victor.) I asked what you meant by " That is what you may think" Kristen stabbed Victor. That's not even up for debate.

                      • tiff5555
                        tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        JackandJenfan
                        Scriptwriter
                        JackandJenfan But like I said, that some may not read the spoilers and would think that way. To me, it seemed like that day that she killed Victor with the knife.

                      • JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan
                        Scriptwriter
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        tiff5555 Even if they don't read spoilers, the only thing they would say when they watch the episode is Kristen stabbed Victor. That's all that was shown.

                    • #14
                      Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                      Kristen did not kill Victor. .She is not a cold woman for doing this she is a grieving mother who thought her daughter died a year before and now she is pissed that Xander and Victor kept her child from her and Sarah ran off with her kid. She is a mother who is mad at the people responsible. She is basically acting like Gabi right now after revenge for the people who harmed her. The only thing is Kristen is more likable.
                      Kristen isn't cold, have you forgotten everything she has gone over the years? She locked Marlena in a secret room. tried to take EJ away from Susan, raped Eric and oh yeah she stole Theresa's fetus so yes she is cold. She makes Gabi look like a saint.
                      Skins 2008
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      Last edited by Skins 2008; April 24, 2020, 04:53 PM.

                      Comment


                    • #15
                      Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
                      It's about time. I'm so sick of the fake "fragile flower damsel" Kristen I could scream. That she has zero sympathy, empathy, or understanding for Sarah is right in line with the real Kristen. Attack the pilot, going after Xander, and stabbing Victor with those crazy eyes is the real Kristen. The monster. The obsessive witch who doesn't love Brady. That's the real woman. If it took rightful reaction to a grievous wrong to bring her back, so be it.

                      By the way, can I just say I love Xander pointing out that she is guilty of what Sarah did - TWICE. Ah, gotta love how she can dish it out but can't take it. That's Kristen. Welcome back to the evil witch. Long may she reign and soon may Brady realize what an idiot he is and how much danger his daughter is in.
                      I totally agree. I was actually starting to believe in the fragile flower persona she’s been demonstrating since her days as a nun But no, she hasn’t changed a bit and I’m afraid for Rachel. If a child bullies Rachel, or a teacher is mean and unfair to her, or her good friend or boyfriend betrays her, God help them — Kristen will be the avenging angel

                      Comment

                      Google Matched Content

                      Collapse

                      Bottom of Page

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X