Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben & Sierra annoying as they defend Jordan. they forget she tried to murder Sierra?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben & Sierra annoying as they defend Jordan. they forget she tried to murder Sierra?

It's so annoying how ben and sierra keep calling Evan/Christian a "murderer" when they have no idea why he killed Jordan; giving her history it was likely self-defense on his part. Did ben forget how he tried to kill Jordan himself after she tried to kill Sierra? Jordan tried to kill Sierra multiple times, and Rafe was caught in the crossfire and nearly died from the poisonous cupcake meant for Sierra; yet Rafe, Ben, Sierra all act like she was an angel, and Evan/Christian is a villain. And then ironically Ben of all people says "you're not going to have your son. you're a murderer!" lol. even though he hated everyone saying that to him when he wanted to see David. and ben murdered innocent people on the offense, while Evan/Christian was probably acting in self-defense against a murderous psychopath.

Ciara and Ben are no different than a lot of people in Salem; they have selective memory disorder or hold others to a different standard.

Comment

everyone in Salem is a hypocrite really.

Comment

Yes Jordan was a psycho attempted murderer. But that doesn't make Evan any less a killer. Although that same logic could, and should be applied to Ben. Poor David.

Comment

Who is Sierra?

Comment

The rule in Salem is if a villain is killed by a relative of a supervillain like Orpheus the "victim's horrible crimes are forgotten until they return from the dead for now it will be poor crazy Jordan, she didn't deserve to be killed but if she returns it will be OMG Jordan going to kill everyone just for fun!
          Skins 2008
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Last edited by Skins 2008; April 30, 2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• icyblue2034
            icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            icyblue2034 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, so true. There's clearly a ranking system and being killed by someone of a higher rank can absolve you of even the most heinous crimes.

Even though Jordan did horrible things and wasnt' quite sane Ben can't forget his early years where Jordan took care of him and tried her best to protect him being raised by Clyde...despite everything she did Ben still loved his sister...others will stand up for their own no matter what they have done...

Comment

• icyblue2034
            icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            icyblue2034 commented
            Editing a comment
            He wouldn't stand up for her when she was alive. He acknowledged the monster she was and was willing to do whatever it took to stop her from killing Ciara, even if it meant killing her.

• Elle23276
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            There was a monumental amount of Jordan's crap that Ben did put up with, though. Attempted murder by cyanide (in the near vicinity of children, no less)....death threats....the continuing threat of harm that she posed to not only Ciara, but the community. The incident in the hospital occurred because of Jordan's actions....and if he would have let her go, she would have used the hypodermic on them both....she also smashed him across the head...she might have killed him, she didn't care.

They are annoying. For a man who killed several and never had any consequences other than a couple of years of
          therapy and medication, Ben is always ready to judge others and choke them if they cross him. At times, Ciara is
          even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
            They are annoying. For a man who killed several and never had any consequences other than a couple of years of
            therapy and medication, Ben is always ready to judge others and choke them if they cross him. At times, Ciara is
            even worse.
            Ciara totally disgusted me again the other day when she was at the hospital with Chad and Chad told her that Abby has been hallucinating about Ben. And what does Ciara the Ben cheerleader say? "But Ben has changed" What a freaking idiot.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's the first thing on her brain and comes out, no matter what the situation.

Originally posted by Muffers View Post

Ciara totally disgusted me again the other day when she was at the hospital with Chad and Chad told her that Abby has been hallucinating about Ben. And what does Ciara the Ben cheerleader say? "But Ben has changed" What a freaking idiot.
            That's always her pat reply and she just saw him put Evan in a choke hold.
            I found Ben's reaction to the news that Abby was hallucinating about him on the insensitive side. "Well it wouldn't be the first time she hallucinated me," before quickly dismissing that to talk about the Stefan lookalike. That's when I wonder if the writers know the real history there. Ben gas lighted her and played head games to make her think she was imagining him after he escaped the psych ward the 1st time. For someone who is supposed to be so contrite, that reaction didn't really sell it.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276
              Board Regular
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Saint Abs was not blameless in 2015. She, perhaps unknowingly (although I've seen film of her witnessing Ben talking to himself while they were 'engaged') poked a dragon. She made promises, professed love, consented to a life with someone....promised happiness that SHE knew was all garbage. While she boinked another man, of course. And she's killed too, hasn't she? Also tried to burn down a hospital....and it wasn't a small fire....she had first & second degree burns to over 10% of her body.

• Bluediamond
              Bluediamond
              Board Regular
              Bluediamond commented
              Editing a comment
              Elle23276
              Board Regular
              Elle23276 Regardless of any of that. Ben killed innocent women who were blameless.

• LadyCanuck
              LadyCanuck
              Contract Poster
              LadyCanuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Ben was possessive and controlling before Abby spent the night with Chad. Do we recall the tracking app? It's really all her fault for pressing his buttons and setting him off of course. Cheating gave him license to premeditate and methodically kill 2 innocent young women to frame the competition and then proceed to kill 2 more people and attempt to add 3 more to the dead tally.

Ciara should wear a t shirt with the words Ben has changed printed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy T View Post
              Ciara should wear a t shirt with the words Ben has changed printed on it.
              Actually, the t shirt should read: Ben is cured, so stop picking on him and victimizing my man!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetDee85 View Post
                Who is Sierra?
                Was going to say the same thing.....By Days and SOD, it’s “Ciara”.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  Yes Jordan was a psycho attempted murderer. But that doesn't make Evan any less a killer. Although that same logic could, and should be applied to Ben. Poor David.
                  Evan killed Jordan by accident after she provoked him threatening to keep his son from him again. It was clear he didn't mean to kill her and from what we saw she must have hit her head when she fell because she wasn't dead while he had hold of her. Jordan killed her mother and unborn sibling on purpose and then tried several times to murder Ciara on purpose. Jordan was far more dangerous than Evan has thus far shown himself to be. And everything is centered around the son Jordan stole from him and Rafe is now determined to steal from him.

I'm sure Ben and Ciara have both forgotten that he was willing to kill Jordan by the time Evan did it. Or how it felt when Ari was dangerously close to ingesting a poisoned cupcake. The horrible fear during the various attempts on Ciara's like to "save her" from Ben. Lies. Manipulations. And all in her right mind. No alters to blame, no illness to hide behind. Just ask the doctors that released her.

Comment

• Jj1701
                    Jj1701
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    Jj1701 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He still comes off as disturbed to me. And like I said, he's still a killer. He didn't plan to kill her, but they were in a scuffle and she died. So he's still responsible for her death. And he's done some other shady things too. Now he's not nearly as bad as Ben used to be, but at the very least, Ben would have been justified in killing Jordan, given she was trying to kill Ciara.... again. And no, Jordan was not sane. I don't care what the doctors said, she was very clearly batty. Fully out of her mind. She fully thought that she was doing the right thing by killing Ciara because Ben was a threat. That's the most mental thing I've ever heard! However that doesn't excuse her actions, just like nothing excuses Ben's actions, or Evan's actions. None of them deserve to raise David.

This is a problem for me because I really like Ben and Ciara. But they have no self-awareness. It's their major flaw, IMO.

I have no problem with Ciara loving and seeing the best in reformed killer Ben. But they really need to bring their awareness of Ben's questionable history to every situation, and they don't.

I blame the writers. They think they have to amp up the melodrama of every situation to the max, which means they'll have Ben and Ciara going OMG THIS MURDERER CAN NEVER HAVE DAVID even though Ben himself is a murderer and Jordan was a multiple-times attempted murderer. I guess they think viewers don't remember and/or won't mind the hypocrisy for the sake of bingeing on whatever the current melodrama is. It's one of the big problems with Days writing. They could even have the same storyline but give it so much more depth if they let the beats play out where Ben acknowledges the reality of the situation, and let us see that he's aware of it. He knows he's a killer. He knows no one should trust him any more than Evan. But he's worked hard to be a different person. And he and Ciara may be this little kid's only chance of escaping life under the influence of a career criminal -- Orpheus, a guy who's everything Ben wants to avoid turning into, even though that could've been the road he'd gone down for his whole life. I mean, there's some depth right there. I don't know why they can't write that.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                    icyblue2034
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    icyblue2034 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jordan is actually a successful murderer. She killed her own mother who she knew was pregnant.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X