Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Abby: You get to go home and just pack your things at your leisure...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shimmer33
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2019

In other words Gabi, get your rags, don't take anything that doesn't belong to you and move the hell on.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Aug 2010

How come Abby kicked Gabi out yesterday... but, today the show is claiming that Stefan owns the house and therefore it belongs to Gabi?

The house is owned by whoever is CEO... or that's how they tried to sell it previously.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gabi rightfully owns that house since Stefan owned it. Chubby should forced out by police or court order.

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        That house changes hands as much as DE CEO. I don’t know who house it is. Surely, it is no one’s home since no one can put the other out. They just ask the other to leave and make up excuses for why one is letting the other stay. Freaking ridiculous. Even Kate is living there. Ridiculous!

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope Stefan bought the house so it’s gabis home ya Abby don’t have a right to tell her to get out of her home
    • Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2019

This reminds me of why I don't like Abby. That girl needs to fall off that pedestal she's on. This is why I hope she is having relapse.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        This right here!! I cheered when I saw the Ben hallucination haha!!!

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Abigail has her smug down pat.

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s what is happening she is falling off her little postal because she is relapsing and she will run away again
    • Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
      How come Abby kicked Gabi out yesterday... but, today the show is claiming that Stefan owns the house and therefore it belongs to Gabi?

The house is owned by whoever is CEO... or that's how they tried to sell it previously.
      Thank you! I was confused at that as well today. So Chad's now making a deal with Gabi to move out, when yesterday, Abby was letting Gabi know, to go home and pack, in other words, Get out! Now Gabi gets to stay? Why?

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        JackandJenfan and no Stefan did not buy the house he bought the bank not the house. He bought the bank that held the mortgage. but he did not buy the house. Gabi does not own the house the CEO does. It is the DiMera house it belongs to the DiMeras and the company but not Gabi.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Chabby lover Does it really matter. Chabby leave in June so we wouldn't be seeing the DM unless someone else lives there in the meantime. We only see the study anyway.

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        Because Stefan bought the house so therefore that’s gabis house so basically Abby and chad should leave they don’t own the house
    • LoveBO
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2012

Yeah, I remember Kate waltzing in when Shin gave her the CEO position for five minutes. lol. Ridiculous.

Personally, I wish they would leave that ugly house and move somewhere else. I loved that cute little loft set that the teens had once upon a time.

Comment

• Janaee?
        Newcomer
        • Apr 2020

Gabi owns the house so she’s not going anywhere and basics said she’s letting them stay there cause otherwise they be homeless with all them kids. I love her

Comment

• icyblue2034
          icyblue2034 commented
          Editing a comment
          Stefan took ownership of the house before he became CEO. He purchased the bank that owned it. He was able to use it to boot out Chad and Abigail during his "reaching out to family" BS. I don't recall any changes being made to that so Gabi would still have ownership of the house.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          No changes were ever made so Gabi rightfully owns the house.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Chad and Abby are not CEO’s, lol! Only Chad for now but Li is keeping an eye out for him. Anyway, I think Chad’s priority is going to change soon.
      • Fancy863
        Board Regular
        • Aug 2019

The house goes to the CEO because Kate moved in for a little while when she was made CEO. Stefan and Gabi would have asked her to leave if they could but they couldn’t so Chabby can live there as well.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2015

The writers change their minds about who owns that damn house whenever they want to write a scene where someone tosses someone else out on their behind.

Whatever. It was nice to get to see Abigail in particular enjoying Gabi's fall.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            CallAboutTheCat I agree completely. And tiff5555 that is not a major key missing. That is what you wish would have happened to Abby.

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555: I agree comp!etely. I wanted to see Abby truly struggle from her DID instead of a magical cure by Laura. The story fell flat without seeing Abby getting proper treatment.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Harmonica1985 You said it better than me. The DID story fell short because Abby did not struggle in jail and mental ward. I did say a couple of times that Abby is not fully okay. And we are about to see that. Maybe Days is trying to write a proper story for Abby, but I want to see it and how Chad deals with this, this time around. Last time, it was a hot mess.
        • Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2012

I'm just happy that directly in the middle of Abby's gloat she got a real reminder of how quickly things can go wrong. Sure wiped that smug smile off her face!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            cheating and abandoning her kids as per her usual routine
            ...and sticking her nasty, nicotine covered tongue down every man with a heartbeat throat! Then bask in her cheating glory by chain smoking and getting drunk! However, in the mean time, I am going to enjoy watching Abby have hallucinations while preparing herself to become Gabby with a Y! Bless her heart! She must be Gabriella, albeit, a cheap and pathetic imitation! She told Gabriella that she was jealous and envious of her and wished she was her! Mark my word especially when she sees Gabriella with Stake, Abby will call herself Gabby with a Y! Dress in GC clothes and wear that scuzzley tored black wig and speak broken Spanish! Bless her heart! Tick-Tock! June is fast approaching! Tick-Tock!
            while Gabi remains in Salem with her sexy man, and her million dollar empire she created from scratch LOL! I love to see it
            AMEN! Preach! My dear, Twin Flowercity79

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            ALoyalSoapFan tbh twin i dont blame her if she does! Stake actually owns his own business, and calls the shots. He doesnt have to answer to a board of directors nor does he have to worry about getting hung up on because he is the boss. Any woman with a pulse would want him! Luckily for Gabriela, she can be herself, and not trapise around in little house on the prairie clothing with a tored up, pungent wig to get his attention!

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, my dear, Twin Flowercity79 you wrote truth into existence!
            Any woman with a pulse would want him! Luckily for Gabriela, she can be herself, and not trapise around in little house on the prairie clothing with a tored up, pungent wig to get his attention!
            Gabriella doesn't impersonate bc there's no need for her to impersonate! While Abby must impersonate Gabriella by becoming Gabby with a Y! She knows as Abby she's "dull as soap!" Whereas, when she's Gabby with a Y she's full of life! Stake owns his own business and is the boss of his business and own his own home, drive his own car, etc. Whereas, everything Chadwick has or will have is handed to him! He doesn't have anything, not one thing to call his own! Bless their hearts! I burst into laughter, when Chadwick called Li to boo his his pathetic woe-is-me pity party whines that Gabriella was suing DE for wrongful termination and Li hung up on him! Oh, poor Chadwick, not even an hour as CEO and DE is getting sued! It truly sucks to be you! ROFLOL Then I lost it, when Gabriella reminded the losers and wiped their smug look off their faces that her husband Stefan purchased the house from the bank and they should leave bc she's not going anywhere! ROFLOL
        • EveIBelieve
          Recurring Poster
          • Apr 2019

The smugness from Chad and Abby was suffocating. Say what you want about Gabi's transgressions, but Chad and Abby could have been bigger people but instead allowed themselves to be just as immature in this debacle. If Chad had just let Gabi leave with her business, he likely wouldn't be now facing a wrongful termination suit.

Comment

• Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            They could never have been the bigger people, because they are not. They are petty and vengeful, and incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions.

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. They claim they want her out of their lives but their actions say otherwise.
        • tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

Chad is one bitter guy. He has no clue into things. I just hope he humbled himself and realize certain things like why Gabi was mad with them in the first place.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

The writers change their minds about who owns that damn house whenever they want to write a scene where someone tosses someone else out on their behind.

Whatever. It was nice to get to see Abigail in particular enjoying Gabi's fall.
            Never thought they'd literally be changing thing from one episode to the next.

Originally posted by EveIBelieve View Post
            The smugness from Chad and Abby was suffocating. Say what you want about Gabi's transgressions, but Chad and Abby could have been bigger people but instead allowed themselves to be just as immature in this debacle. If Chad had just let Gabi leave with her business, he likely wouldn't be now facing a wrongful termination suit.
            Why do Chad and Abby always have to be the bigger people while Gabi gets cheered on for being a brat and plotting revenge on literally everyone? Abby was the bigger person when she didn't press charges on Gabi and told her she wanted to set a good example for Charlotte and Arianna. She wanted to stop the cycle of revenge and abuse.

What did Gabi do? Pull the same crap on Gabi and then proceed to treat both Chad and Abby horribly when they moved back to Salem. From barging into their room while they were have sex to packing Chad's bags to constantly making nasty jokes about Abby's mental health.

And lastly CHAD DID NOT TERMINATE GABI'S JOB. It was Li Shin and the board. He did absolutely nothing but stand there when the information was delivered and then go for some drinks with his wife to celebrate being CEO... which Gabi interrupted and ruined for him by making a public scene and threatening to sue him over something he didn't even do.

Comment

• Beca Drags
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2005

Never thought they'd literally be changing thing from one episode to the next.

Why do Chad and Abby always have to be the bigger people while Gabi gets cheered on for being a brat and plotting revenge on literally everyone? Abby was the bigger person when she didn't press charges on Gabi and told her she wanted to set a good example for Charlotte and Arianna. She wanted to stop the cycle of revenge and abuse.

What did Gabi do? Pull the same crap on Gabi and then proceed to treat both Chad and Abby horribly when they moved back to Salem. From barging into their room while they were have sex to packing Chad's bags to constantly making nasty jokes about Abby's mental health.

And lastly CHAD DID NOT TERMINATE GABI'S JOB. It was Li Shin and the board. He did absolutely nothing but stand there when the information was delivered and then go for some drinks with his wife to celebrate being CEO... which Gabi interrupted and ruined for him by making a public scene and threatening to sue him over something he didn't even do.
            Well said Brenda! Gabi has done unspeakable things to Chabby, and is constantly disrespecting and disgustingly poking fun at Abigail's mental illness, and when she finally gets just a smidge of what she deserves, Chabby are the evil ones?? They didn't fire Gabi, Shin did, but of course, as usual, Gabi ignores that, and blames Chabby for everything SHE'S DONE! Just like she continues to blame Abby for her stint in prison. That was NOT Abby, it was her rapist husband, and using Abby's sick mind against her and against Gabi, but Gabi still has to blame Abby. Why? Because, it's all about jealousy! Chabby have what Gabi will never have, and that is an unending love and devotion to one another and their children. Gabi just continues to live in misery and a revenge mindset that SHE created all on her own!

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              ALoyalSoapFan with all that you said. Abby was still mentally ill and not aware of what she did to Gabi. She accidentally killed Andre in her right mind, but acquired DID soon after.

After which, Gabby thought she was Gabi and was framing Stefan for the murder. Abby nor Gabby tried to frame Gabi for the murder. That was all on Stefan and Vivian. Those two framed Gabi. Them taking the evidence from Abby’s alter and planting them to incriminate Gabi is what got her the number one suspect and on trial.

Also, once Abby found out what her alters had done to Gabi, Abigail went to the police station and told what she had done.
              Last edited by Abby_fan; April 27, 2020, 03:44 PM. Reason: Missing words.

• Fancy863
              Fancy863 commented
              Editing a comment
              Abby_fan Vivian and Stefan weren’t Hortons so their treatment of Gabi was forgivable.

• Chri
              Chri commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe Gabi will get the job back once chad loses it again because his mental wife is going around town attacking people
          • SoapQuest
            Board Regular
            • Nov 2019

That cracked me up soooooo much.

Some people yell and shriek when they want to be petulant. Others turn it into an art form. Abby with her sweet, sunny smile just said "get the hell out of my house" in the most shady way possible without breaking a sweat. I'm from NY, but I think that was a good old fashioned "bless your heart" southern read.
            I think she has some nerve telling Gabi to go and pack her things and then leave her own house. What part of Gabi's husband bought the house does she not understand? She and Chad are those who should leave that house and pronto since the house does not come with the job.

Comment

• SoapQuest
              SoapQuest commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I deserve the mansion across town but I'm not driving over to ask the owner to pack his things. Chabby are a couple of squatters who refuse to buy their own house in Salem. Maybe selling that fancy Paris apartment would give them a few bucks to make it happen. I don't believe Jake is Stefan I think he's the twin.
              Last edited by SoapQuest; April 27, 2020, 02:59 PM.

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              When did Gabi’s husband buy D-Mansion.

• SoapQuest
              SoapQuest commented
              Editing a comment
              Back when he arrived. His biggest news other than him being Stefano's son was that he'd brought the bank that held the loan on the mansion. Now that he's dead his assets go to his wife and that would be Gabi, so Abby of all people has no right to tell the owner to pack and move out of her house. Why doesn't she use some of Chad's money to buy her family a house of their own?
              Last edited by SoapQuest; April 28, 2020, 09:43 AM.
          • Chri
            Newcomer
            • Jun 2014

This is to all the people who hate Gabi you can’t kick someone out of there own home Stefan owned the home so therefore it’s gabis home period Abby doesn’t own that house so she doesn’t have the right I think she is drinking way to much and it is messing with her brain

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X