Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abby: You get to go home and just pack your things at your leisure...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby: You get to go home and just pack your things at your leisure...

That cracked me up soooooo much.

Some people yell and shriek when they want to be petulant. Others turn it into an art form. Abby with her sweet, sunny smile just said "get the hell out of my house" in the most shady way possible without breaking a sweat. I'm from NY, but I think that was a good old fashioned "bless your heart" southern read.

Abby owned Gabi today. "Don't embarrass yourself" and "Go home and pack at your leisure" was a nice way of saying, "Get the hell out of my house" I'd rather Abby said it that way, but this way worked too!
    Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by Beca Drags; April 23, 2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Laura23
      Laura23
      Contract Poster
      Laura23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chri Yes Stefan left Gabi his fortune but it has been made clear on the show, that the house belongs to whoever is elected CEO.

• JustGigi
      JustGigi
      Day Player
      JustGigi commented
      Editing a comment
      That may be the way they're playing it now but I specifically remember Stephen announcing to Chad that he had bought the loan from the bank and the house belonged to him now.

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby didn’t own anything she’s two busy getting drunk and sick to notice send Abby in a straight jacket to Bayview where that pysco belongs

And it was far more effective. After what has transpired btwn them and the way Gabi revelled in her power and lorded her position over them for so long, Abby was entitled to be smug.

Comment

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      No she is not she don’t own that house Stefan does and he left that house to Gabi

Gabi treated them horrifically when she was CEO and "owned" the house. Chad came home to her packing his things and she tried to fire him many times. She'd always attack Abby's mental health... hell, I remember her barging into the room when they were intimate and then lording it over them that it was her house, like that gave her the right to be in the room when a married couple is having sex.

I don't mind them being happy about her ousting... and I love that they got their digs in, but it was classy. No screaming, no stomping... no childish temper tantrum like Gabi always throws.

Comment

• Chri
      Chri commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s gabis house ya Stefan owned that house and they made a home there Abby had no right to say that it’s not her home at all

While I dislike Abby those words flowed smoothly. If it came from another character I might have cheered, from her nope. Just smug.

Comment

Abby gracefully asked Gabi to leave her house. It was done to perfection! Gabi got exactly what she deserved today. I do think taking the company she self built was wrong, though.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Soon that smug couple will get what is coming to them.

• Chri
        Chri commented
        Editing a comment
        Expect that’s not her home it never was it’s Gabi she can’t go and tell people to get out there own house

Based on what I read before, only the male Dimeras can claim ownership of the mansion. The Dimera wives aren't given that permission. I wonder what changed? 🤔

Comment

This sounds like a Days episode I will love. Can’t wait to watch later.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
      This sounds like a Days episode I will love. Can’t wait to watch later.
      Yes. The Chabby scenes were great and Abby especially was hilarious.

Comment

As much as I enjoyed today's show, I'm ready for Chad and Abby/Gabi to go their separate ways for the next month. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Abby will get her comeuppance in the end and I pray we get to see it and be able to Gabi gloat. These are time when I wish Abby had truly died. She's insufferable.

Comment

• Chri
            Chri commented
            Editing a comment
            If she messes with Ben Ciara will destroy her she was pissed when Abby was claiming about Ben hurting her she basically wanted to slap that pysco

WHAT A GREAT SCENE!!!!!! Gabi FINALLY got what she deserves! I’m glad Abigail was there to witness it. Sweet justice!

Comment

• TheRealDeal
            TheRealDeal
            Board Regular
            TheRealDeal commented
            Editing a comment
            The icing on the cake was Abby seeing that witch tossed out on her evil behind.

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985
            Senior Board Member
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's only temporary. She and Chad will be evicted when Stefan gets his memory back and Gabi will triumphantly return.

If that is the case of Abby, Abby should do the same thing too. It’s not her house either. But I don’t understand the writers acknowledging that Gabi is now a part of the family. Actually they had yesterday when Gabi said her full name. Anyway, it’s good that Gabi left. The DiMera family is bad bad bad and CHABBY too won’t survive.

Comment

I enjoyed Chabby scenes so much. Abby was so kind to Gabi. I am glad that the CEO decision was already made by Li Shin and the board before all arrived at the DE office. Li Shin and the board all felt that Chad was the better person for the job.

Shin saying that he is glad of his choice because of Gabi’s behavior confirmed that she is not at all what DiMera needs or wants.

However, I just don’t understand why Gabi didn’t fix it so that she could be sole owner of her own Gabi Chic company. It makes one thinks she isn’t such a savvy business woman as she thinks she is.

Chad is on a short leash. I hope he does DiMera proud.

Comment

That was very smooth of Abby but I still hate Chabby being anywhere near Gabi!!! I find the whole CEO thing just nonsense!!! Along with the Shin control. It should only be true and recognized (by Stephano) DiMeras in the house to start with. If not, close it up because it ruins the legacy!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X