Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah looks nothing like Abigail

I don’t get it. Please explain why the French lady is confused?

Because that is Chad and Abigail's old apartment in Paris. The woman is probably not all there, so she's just assuming it's Abigail.

Comment

I was soooooo glad to hear that Abby wasn't involved in helping Sarah escape. But how did she get a key to their apartment? A key under the mat???

They still have their apartment in Paris!!! Hopefully they'll be back there soon!!! Still don't trust Ronny.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Why did she go to Chad and Abby's apartment in Paris? How did she know where it was? Why does she have a key to it? It doesn't make any sense. And wouldn't someone call Chad and Abby to ask them if they sublet the apartment? (Obviously not the neighbor, but a superintendent or someone else?)

Comment

The best of it is Sarah & Abby aren't related at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post
          I was soooooo glad to hear that Abby wasn't involved in helping Sarah escape. But how did she get a key to their apartment? A key under the mat???

They still have their apartment in Paris!!! Hopefully they'll be back there soon!!! Still don't trust Ronny.
          I mean, why would she be? They aren't exactly close. When was the last time Sarah even had a scene with Abby?

Comment

That hotel clerk with the pulled back blond hair reminded me of Jennifer.

Comment

• crazyaboutdays
              crazyaboutdays
              Recurring Poster
              crazyaboutdays commented
              Editing a comment
              She definitely reminded me of Jennifer and I believe that the hotel clerk was played by the actress who plays Jennifer. The resemblance was uncanny.

• luv2write
              luv2write
              Board Regular
              luv2write commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if really was Missy Reeves playing that part; looks like they were trying to disguise her with those big glasses. I suppose it's easier to have a current actor play a 10 minute part than hire someone.

Perhaps the lady is more of the nosy neighbor type and just figured they looked alike, ya know because all American;s do. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
              Because that is Chad and Abigail's old apartment in Paris. The woman is probably not all there, so she's just assuming it's Abigail.
              It's been almost 2 years since she saw Abby.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

I mean, why would she be? They aren't exactly close. When was the last time Sarah even had a scene with Abby?
                Well, apparently they must have had some sort contact offscreen because Sarah said she remembered Cuzzy Abigail telling her that their apartment was empty in Paris. lol

Comment

• Jj1701
                  Jj1701
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  Jj1701 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol, that was too funny. I never thought I'd hate something more than cuz. Cuzzy is so cringey!

Maybe Dr. Laura gave Sarah the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by mlauenstein View Post

It's been almost 2 years since she saw Abby.
                Yes, I saw that. My first comment was before I watched. After I watched, I realize it was because the woman said she never really saw Abigail that much, but knew she lived there. So, I guess it's easy to assume that Sarah is Abigail.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post

Yes are we absolutely sure Abby had nothing to do with it lol. Edited: (Never mind, I missed the part where Sarah explained how she got the key!) I don't trust the head scribe on the Chabby front either. Though KM and LG have the same hair colouring, that nosy neighbour must have been blind as a bat.
                LadyCanuck
                Contract Poster
                Last edited by LadyCanuck; April 23, 2020, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X