• Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

Days live discussion 4/23/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives
  • shome
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2007

OMG, I am watching TLC channel about Black Market Baby Dealer where a doctor in the 1950s and1960s illegally sold over 200 babies in the Black Market. This team is trying reunite babies with their biological familes. No wonder soaps write this stuff.

Comment

• Thaaos
    Scriptwriter
    • Oct 2005

I've missed the first 19 minutes and it's unacceptable

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2018

Chad and Abby, Gabi, and Li Shin, Shin is prepared to make a decision. Gabi asks whats your decision - Chad or me? Maggie being brought in to see a visitor, its Julie. Julie asks how she is holding up; Julie says Jen told her everything, she is so sorry about what happened to Sarah. Maggie asks what happened to Sarah? Kristen walks up behind Xander on the phone with Sarah, she pushes him into his hotel room "you sick bastard!"; Brady yelling at Victor, Victor says let's concentrate on what's important now, finding the baby. Brady says you don't want me to find her, this is all your fault; Sarah telling Mickey this is where their life is now. The doorbell rings; Shin picks Chad and Gabi freaks out. She says Stefan is rolling over in his grave; Sarah whispering frantically to the baby to keep quiet and she'll keep her safe; Xander tells Kristen to try to find some compassion for Sarah; Xander tells Kristen she can't imagine what Sarah is going thru. Kristen grabs him and says she just went thru the exact same thing. "My little girl is alive and she's been kept from me by you"; Victor denies it and Brady doesn't believe him. "Kristen and I have been going thru unbearable grief. It wasn't good."; Brady tells Victor to tell the truth for once. Victor admits it, he did it all for Maggie and would do it again. Julie shocked Maggie doesn't know, Maggie demands to know what's going on. Julie says it's not her place; Gabi trying to change Shin's mind, she says this is a disaster waiting to happen. She says its a travesty and when this company crashes and burns don't say she didn't warn them. Chad tells her to leave and she asks about GabiChic; She says she is going to use her option to disassociate GabiChic from DiMera. Shin said we thought you might do that so we already removed you as the head of GabiChic; Will rushes in and grabs Julie and says there is an emergency at the restaurant and hurries her out. Will asks what she said and she says nothing yet, I was going to tell her about the baby switch but I didn't;

Will says I will tell Maggie you did have an emergency at the restaurant and I will handle it. He goes back to Maggie and she says I am not stupid, I know there is no crisis, what are you hiding from me?; Victor knows Brady is betrayed but he has to see it from Victor's perspective. It happened so fast. When the baby died I realized Maggie caused the death of Adrienne and her own grandchild. It would have destroyed her and Sarah and he couldn't let that happen; Brady says so you let it destroy me and Kristen? Kristen shouting at Xander, wonders how he could do that to her, they were partners? He says I love Sarah, I would do anything for her, you know the lengths you were willing to go thru for Brady; Kristen promises she will make Sarah pay for stealing a baby "What kind of a person does that?" Xander gets mad, says get off your high horse, you tried to steal Sarah's baby first; There's an old lady at the door, Sarah trying to get rid of her. The lady is the downstairs neighbor, heard the baby crying, is everything ok? Sarah tells her fine and starts to shut the door and the woman says wait, I know who you are

Gabi smirking and yelling, it's her company, she built it. He says look at your contract, this is legal. She is out as of this morning and by her reaction, he can see that they made the right decision; Abby tells her in these moments I like to take my time and do things right - now you have time to go home and pack leisurely. Gabi is speechless, she leaves;

Comment

• Thaaos
        Scriptwriter
        • Oct 2005

reading about it isn't the same as watching it live

Comment

• Thaaos
          Scriptwriter
          • Oct 2005

i missed the first half hour of this episode because of news. how do i get this half hour back?

Comment

• Elvis12
            Elvis12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Youtube carries Days episodes and if you have Demand on Cox they also carry it. Now you have to watch commercials but you will get your half hour back.
        • Beca Drags
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2005

Oh joy! Can't wait to watch Gabi ranting like a banshee cause she lost like the loser she is, once again, will make my day!!

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad should not get so drunk because he only won because of his last name and not because of something he accomplished. Plus Chad and the Shin are a couple of good old boys.
            Gabi can do what she did before. Something that Chin or Chad has ever done.
            Last edited by lagirl; April 23, 2020, 11:58 AM.
        • Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2018

The neighbor downstairs - Jeanne Marie - thinks Sarah is Abigail. She asks how is your dear husband, Charles? Sarah says Chad! Chad is back in the states; Jeanne Marie says you seem a bit lost, is everything ok? Xander reminds Kristen she paid a Dr. to steal Sarah's embryo and implant it in herself; Xander says you got pregnant on your own and pulled Brady into your web and he's stuck there till this day, the stupid dolt. She slaps him and tells him to shut up; Brady says why was it ok to watch me suffer? Victor says it was horrible, that's why I had the stroke, the guilt, and stress. Brady says you never care when I suffer, the day my baby died you fired me; Brady knows Victor couldn't stand Xander. Victor says that was Xander's price, it was the only way he would help me protect Maggie; Maggie says you know how I feel Will, people trying to protect me while I am stuck in here. She asks Will how he would feel if people lied to him about Ari; Maggie shrieks I know you stayed in prison for me but if you don't tell me the truth right now I will never forgive you! Will says ok, its about Xander; Gabi goes to GabiChic and the door is locked with a temporarily closed sign on the door. She takes a fake flower to smash the door and Julie walks up - breaking and entering? Why am I not surprised?; Maggie says Sarah was here and then left to be married, she was so happy with Xander. Will says that had to be bittersweet, knowing you couldn't be there. Maggie says yes, so tell me what happened; Will tells Maggie the wedding never happened and she sobs like someone died. Then she asks what happened?; Sarah tells Jeanne Marie that she and her husband had a little fight. JM pushes her way in and says tell me all about it;

Kristen says you don't love Sarah, you only love yourself. Xander says Sarah changed me and Kristen shouts people don't change! Xander reminds her she's been running around town telling everyone she has changed; Kristen says that's different, I had a child; Xander starts to say well I loved Mickey and she stops him, don't you dare compare.; Xander said I did it for Maggie too, we bonded. Kristen scoffs, says the only person who would do this for Maggie is Victor, and she realizes Victor was behind this; Brady says you always put me last, I always forgive you. Victor says cause we are family! Brady says not anymore. You know what my half-brother Eric is doing? He and Nicole are searching for my baby, he is helping me because he cares about me; Brady says family helps you out. Victor says Maggie is my family too. Brady asks if Maggie knows? Victor says no and please don't tell her. Brady agrees he won't even tho it would serve Victor right; Brady says he has to get his own family together, tells Victor don't contact him anymore, they aren't family. "You are dead to me"; Chad tells Shin that was an excellent decision. Shin says she did build a company from the ground up and it was handed to you Chad, you were your father's fav. Chad stumbles saying he will do his best.

Shin says you are on a short leash and we are watching you; Gabi says this is my store and I have a right to do what I want. She wishes she could take Stefan's heart back. Julie says well you can't and you can't blow it up anymore; Julie says you got out of jail by using a sick baby's life. Gabi says she saved the baby and Julie, although she wishes she hadn't. "Well you can't take it back";

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            • Jun 2018

Julie says she is alive, she is here, she has an amazing husband and family that loves her and Gabi has nothing. She leaves; Will says Sarah called it off. Maggie asks why and Will says maybe she realized all the terrible things Xander did? Maggie says she forgave him for all that did he do something new?; Will knows it's hard to be in there, she wants to comfort Sarah. Maggie still asking what happened, what did Xander do?; Sarah tells Jeanne that her husband did something unforgivable. They talk; The lady says he where are your older kids, I thought you had 2? Sarah covers and says they're with their dad; Jeanne says living without love is nothing and leaves; Xander frantically trying to call Uncle Victor, who picks up his ringing phone as Kristen walks in and says they need to have a word; Will doesn't know any more than he already told her, he is sorry he came there with such bad news. She just wants Sarah to be happy and will says yes she deserves it after all she was thru with Rex and Eric; Maggie says please ask her to visit me. Will says he will but I get the sense that she wants to be alone, then says he has to go. Maggie says thank you for telling me the news and he leaves; Sarah playing Xander's message, he wants to help her; "I don't seem to recall inviting you into my home." Kristen tells him to shut up old man and he says how dare you to talk to me like that?; Victor denies it but Kristen says Xander told me everything and Victor says fine, I did it to protect Maggie. She says that's a lie, you hated that I was pregnant with Brady's baby. You didn't do this out of love, you did it out of hate;

"You knew if we were having a baby together he would love me forever.' "I always have to protect Brady from his bad decisions."; Victor says are you done talking, I have better things to do. Kristen says, as a matter of fact, I am done talking about this. She picks up a knife "for what you did to me, you deserve to die you son of a bitch"; Chad and Abby all happy and huggy at Julie's Place - she asks if its a special occasion. They tell her he is CEO and Gabi is out for good. Julie says that makes sense, I just ran into her and she was unhinged; Julie says she put Gabi in her place, she thinks she is ready to admit defeat. Gabi talking to Stefan, first she lost him and now her business. She wishes she never gave Julie his heart; Gabi says Stefan didn't deserve it and she doesn't deserve it. She sees Stefan's reflection in the window; Maggie calling Sarah she gets her voicemail. Xander calling Sarah, she picks up and asks what he wants. Brady calling Kristen, looking for her, leaves a voicemail;

Victor tells Kristen don't be so ridiculous and dramatic we will find your daughter. "Dammit woman put that knife down, we both know -" Kristen stabs him. SHOW OVER

Comment

• lagirl
              Soap Addict
              • Nov 2006

So they bring the witch out of the house to cause trouble for Maggie and Gabi. Only time they allow that Bitch to be the show is to torture people, and Gabi is not the only one.
              Last edited by lagirl; April 23, 2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep remember how she celebrated when she stole Chloe's business.

• fire_lookout
                fire_lookout commented
                Editing a comment
                Perhaps it's time to burn the old witch in the oven. Perhaps next Halloween...

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                lol. She got it coming.,
            • Flowercity79
              Soap Addict
              • Oct 2017

Gabi sees Stefan's reflection!!!

Comment

• shome
                Scriptwriter
                • Apr 2007

Thanks for posting. Too much Gabi. Why didn't Will just tell Maggie? Best scenes of show goes to Brady.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                  Executive Poster
                  • Mar 2006

Shin is going to regret his decision I think. Oh I hope Abby crashes and burns in whatever way possible...let all the personalities come out hahah!

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you notice the smug look on Abigail's face when Gabi got her company stolen from her. Hope she gets what she deserves.
                • Flowercity79
                  Soap Addict
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
                  Shin is going to regret his decision I think. Oh I hope Abby crashes and burns in whatever way possible...let all the personalities come out hahah!
                  He already said Chad is on a short leash lol. Of course, they kept DE's most profitable company-GC! Hmm i wonder why! All this does is further prove that Gabi was a successful CEO and will have the last laugh in the end!

As for Abby, naturally, she is "sick" again, right in time for "Jake's " appearance. Its been a few months and surely she must be itching to cheat on Chad..bless his heart

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chad only got the job because of his last name.

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LukeIsDaMan rofl dont worry, she will be gone in just over a month. I am sure she wont fail to conjure another "alter" before then though ?

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It has to be worth millions or they would never have taken the trouble to go through stealing it.
                • JackandJenfan
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                  Gabi sees Stefan's reflection!!!
                  I waited so long for this day to come! ?

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o7TKyZo07qCddZWlW/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47d8b23bedd8e9b2f1a0e6e05d2e0535e7c59d76df&rid=200w.webp

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Girl i am counting down the hours until I can finally watch!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X