Zoe
    34.48%
    Clyde
    0%
    A come back from the dead Jordan Ridgeway
    0%
    None of them they are all criminals
    41.38%

I would have to say Zoey she is a lawyer and not a bad person plus this mean he would be away from serial killer Ben which is a great idea to me. Plus, David would be with Family which would be great since she is his auntie.

Comment

Zoey is the obvious choice. Aunt and employed.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Jj1701
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Jj1701 She seems sane to me. It's not like the other known characters are sane or flawless.

• Jj1701
        Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        Too early to tell @JackandJenfan... they all seem sane at first....lol! And we've already established everyone else is flawed, or insane, or both....

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        We don't know ANYTHING about Zoey yet. And very little about Evan. I keep wondering if Evan was a domestic abuser, and Jordan was running away from him. Orpheus is a criminal. Ben doesn't have a job, or a place to live, but even if he did, his background is not suitable for parenting. Ditto with Clyde, plus Clyde abuses children. Jordan is a nutcase, and also dead. Rafe is not an optimum choice, but he's a cut above what's posted above. But he's not a choice, so I abstain from this vote.

David should be with his Daddy, Evan.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
        David should be with his Daddy, Evan.
        David deserves to be raised by someone who is not a criminal. And so far, no one around him qualifies except perhaps Zoe. But like I said above, we don't know enough about her yet. She could turn out to be a criminal too. Or plain old crazy.....

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          David should really get the heck out of Salem, then. That place is storming with criminals. At least his bio-dad didn’t premeditate his crime. He was there to ask to see his son and things took a turn for the worse.

• Jj1701
          Jj1701
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's true. I think it would be a good idea for David to get away from all these maniacs. Lol!

• Elle23276
          Elle23276
          Board Regular
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree. We don't know anything about her.

Zoey would be most suitable. She is an attorney and appears to be stable. Unfortunately, she may have a difficult time keeping Evan & Orpheus away from David. Rafe would make a great father for David. He is good with children and yearns to have a child. Unfortunately, he is not blood related, which would create a very difficult court case. I seriously doubt that he would have a chance of winning custody.

Comment

Zoey has a good paying job. So...Zoey.

Comment

I don't think any of them should get custody of David,Not much is known about Zoe and I don't think she would do much to keep David or Orpheus away from David. Jordan maybe a very dangerous psychopathic killer but at least she wanted to keep Evan,Orpheus,Ben and Clyde away from David.

Comment

Zooey should get David and if, over time, Evan/Christian can show that he is stable then he can have some access. Zooey already has a child and David can raised with her other child.

Comment

First off, Rafe is my only choice. I think it will destroy Rafe if he lost David . Evan has seen first hand how Rafe interacts with David . Rafe just loves him and has taken care of him this long .

Zoe may have a job and she is David's Aunt but how long is the actress staying for ? Plus, what if she gets custody and the judge tells her that good old dad and brother can't see him ? We don't know much about her character, so I'm just going to wait before I vote for her.

Comment

The person who should raise David is Zoey, because she is his aunt, who is a lawyer, who has a son on her own, until Christian/Evan straight himself out, Zoey is a real choice to take care of him!

Comment

I said none.if Zoey gets David she will give him back to Christian (I don't buy his killing Jordan was an accident) and even if she took care of the baby Orpheus would also have access to him Zoey may not so far be a criminal but her brother is and her father Orpheus is the classic Days villian

Comment

Rafe was not one of the options, but he is the only choice in my opinion. He's been raising David for over a year and was in te process of legally adopting him until Evan showed up. Evan is not fit to raise David. He killed Jordan and was willing to let Ben be put to death for the crime. Ben has no job and with his background he would not be given custody of David. We don't know enough about Zoey.

Comment

Rafe he is very good with the little guy....

Comment

That baby should be raised by whomever his parent is.
                        Sadly I've been FFing through this story for months now and I have now idea what happened to Jordan and why Rafe had that kid or how Orpheus's it'd grandfather.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X