Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dolly4359
    commented on 's reply
    Me too..Andre stole that company from her....but it is hers...and she has a child to raise...either give her back Gabi Chic or let her inherate enough money from Stefan to start another company under another name....maybe named after her daughter?...
    Last edited by dolly4359; April 23, 2020, 07:05 PM.

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Well, to be fair, Shin had to keep GC or DE would bankrupt! Kudos to Shin for telling it as it tis and not as it is! Gabriella built GC from scratch bc she's a gifted and talented business woman! Whereas, Chat the pathetic, pompous, attempted serial murderer, was given what he never earned and almost bankrupted numerus times!

• Hilee1818
    replied
    Probably a company or something, or just inner peace.
    But I wish it was something like she has frozen embryo or a way to have a child with Stefan.

Leave a comment:

• Liz188
    replied
    So after watching today I see that I was wrong in my theory. I say Gabi should just move past it. Start a new company from the ground up and go back to being the boss b*tch she is! GabiChic is nothing without Gabi. Time for something new. New company, new life, new love story with Stefan, I mean, Jake.

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    Yet who else are they discussing at the end with Julie? It leads to Gabriella..,of course!! Lol JackandJenfan, proof that he was handed everything to him because of his proud Dimera name, lmao. Just shows how obnoxious and arrogant his character is once again!

Lol Loyal, Shin....poor guy maybe Gabby will come back to seduce him. If he hangs around DE or the house long enough, it just may happen!!!
    Last edited by ckg1; April 23, 2020, 02:54 PM.

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Yet he turned it all over to the guy who has never ever accomplished anything,.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Shin to Chad re: Gabi: "She did build a successful company from the ground up while you were handed yours"
    Chad: o_0

He had no response! Lol.

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Yesss!!! Get Chabby someone else to boringly spar with to obnoxious, entitled Chabby past yawn worthy scenes!! I am ready to FF to when Gabi sees that handsome face again!!

Off prop duty and back to CB and BB again!!!
    That's the thing, ckg1 There are no one else to prop them, unless, Shin is here to prop them! Kristen is in her very own story! Father is finally dead and not river dead! Ben is in his very own story! After today, Gabriella will be in her very own story! Therefore, there are no one else to prop them, hence why I want them to permanently leave (preferable, permanent death) and not return not even for visits or holidays or death!

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    replied
    Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
    Gabriella's joy is finally being off prop and angst duty!
    Yesss!!! Get Chabby someone else to boringly spar with to obnoxious, entitled Chabby past yawn worthy scenes!! I am ready to FF to when Gabi sees that handsome face again!!

Off prop duty and back to CB and BB again!!!

Leave a comment:

• rpmaluki
    replied
    Oh I really hope you're correct about Gabi being off the revenge schtick. It's time she focus on what good and healthy for her and Ari. And with Jake likely turning out to be Stefan, everything is coming up roses for our Gabi.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I posted this before I watched today's episode, and now I have to think it's about DE.

• rpmaluki
    commented on 's reply
    Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rpmaluki
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think she'd be wishing Stefan to be alive to share her joy if she was pregnant with another man's baby.

I'm guessing she gets GabiChic back under her sole control for good, that or she's co-CEO of DE (it just wasn't spoiled).

• Liz188
    replied
    As much as I don’t care for Chad, I think he will hand off GabiChic to her. He’ll want to cut all ties with her and I think he knows that if he gives her back all the rights to GC, that she’ll stay out of their way. Initially she just wanted her company back, but Brady planted the “take over DE and have all the power” seed in her head. I think deep down, she just wants to hang onto GC and on to what is left of Stefan.

OR. Li Shin lets her have control over GC.
    Last edited by Liz188; April 23, 2020, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    commented on 's reply
    No tiff5555. What Kayla told her was that carrying a baby to term would be difficult, not that she couldn't conceive. Just the chances of her carrying the baby to term were slim due to the injury she sustained in the beating.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X