Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! What is Gabi's "Joy/"

This is a question that Gabo lovers have been asking since the Spring promo a couple of weeks ago in which we saw Gabi visiting Stefan's grave and saying" I wish you were here to share the joy with me." We know from SOD pictures that Gabi visits Stefan's grave this week. Since today's episode ended with Li Shin about to decide who gets the DE CEO position:" Chad or Gabi? From the spoilers it doesn't sound like it goes our Gabi's way.

I've also seen photos for tomorrow where Gabi is standing outside the Gabi Chic store where there is "Temporarily Closed" sign on the front door.. And Gabi does look like she's feeling particularly joyous. But the good news is it looks like Julie stops by to offer Gabi her special brand of "comfort" I'm sure. *isigh*

So what could the "joy" be? I've been kind of racking my brain./ And this is what I've come up with and I realize it might sound a bit hokey but please bear with me: it's still a work in progress.

In the Spring Previews from SOD Ron Cavalarti says that "Gabi lets the revenge kind of fall away from her and starts down a new path", I'm admittedly paraphrasing here because It's a couple of weeks since I've read the quote but that's the basic gist of it. What' I'm thinking is after losing the CEO position. Gabi decides she's tired or the constant battle of always basically being on the defensive. That maybe she will at least try to "turn a new leaf" to an extent. There can kind of joy in that.

Hey I said it's hokey. LOL But with what I've got to work with so far it's the best I can come with.

I'd like to see Chad give her the Gabi Chic part of DM enterprises. It really is her business and I believe that Chad has a soft spot for her, even tho there is animosity between them. To me that would be the best thing.

Comment

• dolly4359
      dolly4359 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too..Andre stole that company from her....but it is hers...and she has a child to raise...either give her back Gabi Chic or let her inherate enough money from Stefan to start another company under another name....maybe named after her daughter?...
      Last edited by dolly4359; April 23, 2020, 07:05 PM.

Joy.... bundle of joy.... is Gabi prego? But wouldn't it be Eli's? Oh no.... please no.... don't let her have Eli's baby.....

Comment

• rpmaluki
      rpmaluki commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think she'd be wishing Stefan to be alive to share her joy if she was pregnant with another man's baby.

I'm guessing she gets GabiChic back under her sole control for good, that or she's co-CEO of DE (it just wasn't spoiled).

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I posted this before I watched today's episode, and now I have to think it's about DE.

Gabriella's joy is finally being off prop and angst duty!

Comment

• rpmaluki
      rpmaluki commented
      Editing a comment
      Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
    Joy.... bundle of joy.... is Gabi prego? But wouldn't it be Eli's? Oh no.... please no.... don't let her have Eli's baby.....
    It could go either way. If she is, then Lani has to deal with it. If she is going to start a new in life, good for her. Honestly, she should be a part of the DiMeras, she has a share in it!

Comment

She becomes a surrogate for Will and Sonny? (Sonny's the bio father this time)

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        The only way she can have a kid if the doctor tells her that she can because before, Kayla told her that she might not be able to conceive a child.

• savytabby
        savytabby commented
        Editing a comment
        No tiff5555. What Kayla told her was that carrying a baby to term would be difficult, not that she couldn't conceive. Just the chances of her carrying the baby to term were slim due to the injury she sustained in the beating.

As much as I don’t care for Chad, I think he will hand off GabiChic to her. He’ll want to cut all ties with her and I think he knows that if he gives her back all the rights to GC, that she’ll stay out of their way. Initially she just wanted her company back, but Brady planted the “take over DE and have all the power” seed in her head. I think deep down, she just wants to hang onto GC and on to what is left of Stefan.

OR. Li Shin lets her have control over GC.
      Last edited by Liz188; April 23, 2020, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Oh I really hope you're correct about Gabi being off the revenge schtick. It's time she focus on what good and healthy for her and Ari. And with Jake likely turning out to be Stefan, everything is coming up roses for our Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
          Gabriella's joy is finally being off prop and angst duty!
          Yesss!!! Get Chabby someone else to boringly spar with to obnoxious, entitled Chabby past yawn worthy scenes!! I am ready to FF to when Gabi sees that handsome face again!!

Off prop duty and back to CB and BB again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Yesss!!! Get Chabby someone else to boringly spar with to obnoxious, entitled Chabby past yawn worthy scenes!! I am ready to FF to when Gabi sees that handsome face again!!

Off prop duty and back to CB and BB again!!!
            That's the thing, ckg1 There are no one else to prop them, unless, Shin is here to prop them! Kristen is in her very own story! Father is finally dead and not river dead! Ben is in his very own story! After today, Gabriella will be in her very own story! Therefore, there are no one else to prop them, hence why I want them to permanently leave (preferable, permanent death) and not return not even for visits or holidays or death!

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Yet he turned it all over to the guy who has never ever accomplished anything,.

• ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yet who else are they discussing at the end with Julie? It leads to Gabriella..,of course!! Lol JackandJenfan, proof that he was handed everything to him because of his proud Dimera name, lmao. Just shows how obnoxious and arrogant his character is once again!

Lol Loyal, Shin....poor guy maybe Gabby will come back to seduce him. If he hangs around DE or the house long enough, it just may happen!!!
              Last edited by ckg1; April 23, 2020, 02:54 PM.

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, to be fair, Shin had to keep GC or DE would bankrupt! Kudos to Shin for telling it as it tis and not as it is! Gabriella built GC from scratch bc she's a gifted and talented business woman! Whereas, Chat the pathetic, pompous, attempted serial murderer, was given what he never earned and almost bankrupted numerus times!

So after watching today I see that I was wrong in my theory. I say Gabi should just move past it. Start a new company from the ground up and go back to being the boss b*tch she is! GabiChic is nothing without Gabi. Time for something new. New company, new life, new love story with Stefan, I mean, Jake.

Comment

Probably a company or something, or just inner peace.
              But I wish it was something like she has frozen embryo or a way to have a child with Stefan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X