• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

SPOILER! Thursday, April 23rd. Preview

Kristen attacks Victor with a knife! Sarah hides out with the baby in Paris. Mr. Shin appoints Chad, CEO of Dimera. Gabi's defeated after much effort for the position. How will she retaliate? Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

Happy to see Gabi defeated. I wonder what the psycho case will do in retaliation. Here we go again!

Comment

• eileenregina
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

This is why I take long breaks from this show. Gabi is out for revenge again????

Comment

• ohwell
        ohwell commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. It is repetitive. I keep thinking back to what made Gabi so bitter, I do not like that Days make victims into bad people and people who did bad things into victims. Eve was never an angel, but making her bad guy to the victim Ben rubbed me the wrong way. Granted Abigail was nuts, but she did put Gabbi in prison and that is what made Gabbi bad. And, it really is Gabbi’s company.
    • Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2018

Good Mr. Shin is doing a great thing putting Chad back as CEO it is his family company and he was good at his job. I am so glad that Gabi loses she sure never earned her position at all she is horrible and she was ruining the company. The company should stay in the family with the DiMera's so I am glad that is back with Chad DiMera it is his birthright and the birthright of actual DiMera's it doesn't belong to Gabi and it sure didn't belong with Stefan the fake DiMera. Gabi being Gabi is going to huff and puff then try to go for revenge it is who she is.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        How is Stefan fake and Chad real? Both discovered paternity later in life. Do you not know Chad's history? ?

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        So a man appoint a man for the CEO job. Isn't that always a given? It would have been a shock had he appointed a woman.
        Last edited by lagirl; April 22, 2020, 07:19 PM.
    • Dareen
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2019

Let's see what that evil woman will do now and if she'll pay for her crimes this time.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2005

Glad that Chad is named CEO, but now we'll have to wait for yet another mundane revenge plot from Gabi to retaliate on Chad/Chabby.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          What does Abby have to do with anything? She's a reporter for the newspaper. Gabi has better things to do than deal with the soon to be departing duo.
      • backheidi
        Scriptwriter
        • Jan 2008

Oh great....Kristen off the wall again and Gabi on her millionth revenge tour!! Come on RC.....tiring of the constant evil plots and villains!!! Isn't Orpheous, Victor, Evan, and Xander enough for now??

Comment

• Fancy863
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2019

As said many times Gabi wasn’t qualified and the Shins figured that out.
          But the best is going to be seeing Kristen and Victor’s confrontation.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2015

Yelling, Chaddddddddd you go boy! This week is turning out to be the best week in a long time. Days is giving me everything I want as of late. I just watched Tuesday’s episode and I am sitting here smiling like I won the lottery. I am going to enjoy my Days before it all goes south.

Woot woot, Mr. Chad DiMera, CEO of DiMera Enterprises

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Isn't April 23 the day we see Stefan???

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                It is the day we see Brandon Barash as Jake. Jake, from State Farm!!! Lol

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Abby_fan We do technically will see a familiar face! The question is, a new character or the same person with no memory.

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                I am sure it will be Stefan with memory loss due to Dr. Rolf’s magic don’t go into the light serum. There is no way it could be another character. But one can dream.
            • Shimmer33
              Board Regular
              • Apr 2019

Congratulations Chad! Yippee. Gabi didn't have Anna to speak up for her this time and a true DiMera came out on top.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                Executive Poster
                • Mar 2006

I am not saying the position shouldn't be given to Gabi, but to put pathetic Chad in as CEO?! OMG...what a monumental mistake!! I rather see Tony or Kate have it. And are they petty enough to take away Gabi Chic..probably...oh I am so looking forward to Abby suffering again thinking she is having hallucinations..well deserved!

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wonder if Abby sees Jake, and hides him away from Gabi, and becomes Gabigail and wants Jake.

• CindyHaskins
                  CindyHaskins commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is never going to happen jake character belong with the real gabi.

• lagirl
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who is going to be the ceo when Chad is busy babying Abigail?
              • savytabby
                Soap Addict
                • May 2014

I just hope Gabi won't be responsible for Abby's hallucinations.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Jul 2006

Kristen is violent and prone to mood swings. She shouldn't be allowed near a child. Particularly one recovering from cancer.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Soap Addict
                    • Oct 2017

So it takes Chad one YEAR to finally oust Gabi roflmaooo and this is for the company that his family owns...imagine being that pathetic yet still gloating my goodness! Anywho, this is the same day Stefan reappears...dont think its a coincidence. Gabi should sit back snd let Chadwick implode all on his own. He will probably bankrupt the company for the 3rd time ?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X