Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope and Steve

Please don't tell me the writers going put them together

I don't think so. I think they will help each other through rough time. Here comes hypocritical Kayla. She might start thinking they are getting close and not like it because of Bo. She and Justin didn't have anyone calling them out.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one of my biggest issues with have Kayla and Justin paired up. No one called them out on getting together just three months after Adrienne died. It is tacky that they did that and both claim to love her so much.

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum
      Day Player
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      Would be incredibly hypocritical for her to not like it as she is dating Steves’s brothers-in-law.

I wouldn't mind Sope (or Heve). Lord knows every other pairing has been tried.
    But there was a time they were both alphas. Now he's not.

Comment

They have a history together of enmity and then friendship. They both had similar invasive horrible experience and so are sharing in commiseration. I loved their scenes and hope for more.

Comment

What if they pretend to date to make Kayla jealous and she can realize how much she love Steve and go back to her true love

Comment

I hope they do get together. It’s a pairing that I think would work. It’s not like Hope has any other options for romantic pairings. What’s she suppose to do? I am tired of her being the heavy in her daughter’s love life.

Comment

Well why not? It makes about as much sense as Justin hooking up with Kayla 3 months after Adrienne died. Actually it makes a little more sense. Plus it would get this absurd and painful pity party contained to fewer scenes by having them wallow in it together. I really hope they get over this soon. They shouldn't have any memories based on the established history Ron used for this story. And they had NOTHING to do with it. Any of it. I'm so sick of it already. Abigail wallowed in self pity less than these two and it actually WAS her own mind responsible.

Ugh. This is all horrible. Steve and Hope need to get over it and Kayla needs to stop pretending she's in love with Justin.

Comment

I don't think Steve would ever go for Hope. Their friendship is too special and he would never want to spoil that. Please, writers, do not tarnish this unique relationship which is so rare in soaps these days.

Comment

• shome
                shome
                Scriptwriter
                shome commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree, it was a great friendship and I hope the writers don't mess it up. Steve stayed at hospital all night with Hope when she lost her and Bo first baby. They couldn't get a hold of Bo.He was working undercover to try to bring Victor down. I think it was Hope who told him that Britta was dead.

I do not think I would like Hope and Steve. Kayla has become a little boring. I know a lot of people like Kayla and Justin, but I am not one of those people.

Comment

I think putting Steve with Hope is a distinct possibility. They share a common element (Princess Gina & Stefano), and have been good friends for many years. That friendship could easily blossom into romance at this stage of their lives.

Comment

I'm not opposed to them. It's better than a Rope redux.

Comment

Steve and Hope have only had one conversation about it. Hope is the one that every time she was on was about her guilty feelings. I think when they let Steve out of hospital and he visits his sister's grave if it doesn't get cut, that he will try to pick up pieces of his life and go on. He needs to call his grown kids and apologize for not being there for them again.

Comment

What a horrible thought. Please don't do that to Steve. He just came off a dud storyline.

Comment

They are going through a difficult period now. It won't be easy to move past the fact that they could have been the cause of the death of people
                        they love. Hopefully it won't go on long term and their fun friendship will help them recover. I've been watching some clips of their relationship.
                        Steve was a true rascal, before they became close friends, but he was a little smitten with Bo's wife, too.

Comment

• dee2
                          dee2
                          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                          dee2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ^^Well, I'm just going to say the same thing I always say to you, that's the way you see it, not the way I see it. Goodnight.
                          dee2
                          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                          Last edited by dee2; April 22, 2020, 11:07 PM.

• shome
                          shome
                          Scriptwriter
                          shome commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Then they put Britta in the mix and Hope knew not to trust her.

• JackandJenfan
                          JackandJenfan
                          Scriptwriter
                          JackandJenfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          icyblue2034
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          icyblue2034 So, they shouldn't feel guilty at all? They could have killed people or raped them! It's normal that they'd react to it. They shouldn't be immune just because they were chipped. " Oh the year went by! My cousin was pushed off a balcony and was unconscious for a year and could've died! La-di-da. " At least they feel true remorse unlike some people I could name.

I'm intrigued by all of this week's new couples:
                        Hope and Steve,
                        Abe and Kate,
                        Rafe and Zoey,
                        Gabi and Li

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X