Gbi faints when she sees "Stefan"
    Ciara sits vigil next to Victor in the hospital

Friday, April 31st
    Kristen is alarmed when she learns Victor has woken up
    Ciara and Ben celebrate his new job
    As Sarah prepares to flee, Rex learns she's on the run

Source: SOD

Ben has a new job yay!!! congrats Ben!

Love that Gabi sees Stefan omg sooooo excited!

Of course Chad will huff and puff like the idiot he is. I hope Gabi laughs in his face when he accuses her.

Comment

Can't wait to watch Ben and Ciara ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Of course Chad will huff and puff like the idiot he is. I hope Gabi laughs in his face when he accuses her.

That's right! Chad is going to huff and puff when he sees his brother alive and what is also rightfully so his! Chad should just leave like what Tony is doing. Find a job and enjoy the time he has with his family.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Chad has a job. Chad is not going to care that Stefan is alive. The job is rightfully Chad's and always has been. Stefan stole the company it never belonged to him and never will.

• ladykay
          ladykay
          Day Player
          ladykay commented
          Editing a comment
          Stefan is dead, Julia has his heart...there is no way Rolf could bring him back. He would have to steal a heart....lol

What is Evans secret? Is this a way of sending Abby away? Suddenly she is being drugged?

Comment

Maybe Chad is the one drugging her. He acts like he has something up his sleeve. He's acting real sneaky.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            GMTA! I thought the exact same thing! Chad is poisoning her and to throw suspicions off him, he's pointing at Gabriella! He's not willing to go another round of finding her in bed with Stefan, even if he's calling himself Jake and having her throw forests of shade at him then spit a glob of spit in his face!

Chad finally has some competition for Gabi in Stefan's arrival. I know he secretly wants her and when he sees her with another man he's going to being blowing some steam outta those nostrils. Who wants to bet Abby sees her old lover and Chad thinks she's hallucinating? Get ready for round two of Abby Gets Hot for BIL.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

I also hope Gabi laughs in Chad's face Sis. and I also hope she throws in a "Benn there,. done that" with couple of finger snaps. LOL

Have you noticed how Chad keeps going on and on about how Gabi is his nemesis and he's going get her out of the business. out the house. etc/. but she hardly ever talks or thinks about him at all, Sure she made a couple of counter moves against him. like sending Eli to Rome in order to get Krsiten's Di Mera shares,

But other then that she doesn't give him a second thought, Here Chad Is trying wage a war to rival the Clash of the Tians and Gabi is totally indifferent to him/ LOL

Comment

Of course Chad is going to go for Gabi's drugging Abigail instead of facing she might have did again. Easy way out.

Comment

Abby going nuts and Gabi sees Stefan..eek! Loves it!

Comment

Originally posted by SoapQuest View Post
                Chad finally has some competition for Gabi in Stefan's arrival. I know he secretly wants her and when he sees her with another man he's going to being blowing some steam outta those nostrils. Who wants to bet Abby sees her old lover and Chad thinks she's hallucinating? Get ready for round two of Abby Gets Hot for BIL.
                I have a feeling Gabigail will emerge, sees Jake and keeps him to herself. They might end up in bed together but Chad shouldn't be calling it rape, cuz Stefan does not know who he is.

Comment

• SoapQuest
                  SoapQuest
                  Board Regular
                  SoapQuest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  tiff5555 she loves men related to Chad. Of course she'll keep him to herself. I wonder what her new alter name will be? Maybe she'll just let Gabby out again.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SoapQuest
                  Board Regular
                  SoapQuest Yep! Gabby will come out to play. And this time Chad can’t judge cuz it is Abby’s inner feelings...

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I truly do not give a flying fig tree about Abby, her inner demons!, or what she calls herself to be free to cheat! She can call herself any name she chooses but she must STOP calling herself Gabby! She must give up trying to be Gabriella! True, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but stop imitating Gabriella and find someone else to imitate! Abby does not nor did she ever hate Stefan! She extremely enjoyed and immensely wanted what she saw when she entered his bedroom! That's exactly why she slapped the taste from Stefan's mouth, when he asked Gabriella and not her on a date! She proved it by constantly being in his bedroom including in HK desperately trying, until she succeeded into getting him into bed, by using her feminine wiles of seduction! She proved it by throwing forest upon forests of shade at Chad including telling him that Stefan was better in bed! She proved it by spitting an enormous amount of glob of spit in Chad's face! She proved it by not pressing charges against him! She proved it by not taken out a protective order against him! She proved it by constantly finding any and every excuse including when he was alone in the park to be in Stefan's orbit! She proved it when with a smile on her face held his hand and helped him feel over her and her baby bump! She wants Jake, bc he looks like Stefan, then be with him, as she did, when he was Stefan but do not be with him by impersonating Gabriella!

Originally posted by SoapQuest View Post
                I'm not a betting woman but if I was I'd accept the bet offer! Oh, my stars, another round of Abby
                Abby Gets Hot for BIL
                Then Chad walks in on them and she goes off on him then spit a glob of spit in his face!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, she's jealous of Gabi so it'll be a name related to her. I'm writing down "Stabby" and dropping it in the raffle box.
                  eeeuuuggg Now you know the real reason I refuse to call Gabriella, Gabi and Stariella, Stabi? :

• SoapQuest
                  SoapQuest
                  Board Regular
                  SoapQuest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It doesn't matter that woman will call herself any variation of Gabi.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It doesn't matter that woman
                  "Woman???? ummmm, I disagree, Abby is exactly what Stef-a-no labeled her but since it's a no no, then "woman" will do! lol
                  will call herself any variation of Gabi.
                  Unfortunately, I must accept bc you are oh, so right! After all, she's extremely jealous and immensely envious of Gabriella and wants to be her and with any man that wants Gabriella (her words)!

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I have a feeling Gabigail will emerge, sees Jake and keeps him to herself. They might end up in bed together but Chad shouldn't be calling it rape, cuz Stefan does not know who he is.
                Jake will probably want Abby before Gabi. That's how it usually works. Gabi can hire a stalker to get his attention.

Comment

Wait a second why does Justin want custody of David now it don't make sense. I bet Jake is really Stefan. I hope rex don't protect Sarah she don't deserve it. She needs help medically.

Comment

It is no wonder that Chad would accuse psycho path, Gabi, for drugging Abby. She probably did drug her again, which would be no surprise. That nut case belongs in a mental institution or preferably prison.

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl
                    Scriptwriter
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gabi will be too busy looking for a job to put food on table since her company was stolen from her to have time to drug Abigail.

• CADY
                    CADY
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    CADY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I find it very difficult to like Gabi. Her obsession with revenge led her down a very evil & sick path. However, I think it was WRONG to take her self built company away from her. That was wrong on many levels.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X