Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love What Gabriella DiMera Said!!!!

I love it when Gabi mentioned her full name to CHABBY & Tony and said, "Gabriella DiMera" and told them not to forget about it! The name has a nice ring to it. Don't understand why they can't accept her in this family. Neither Chad knows the story of what it's like to be one. Tony, I feel does not want to be a part of it, but had too cuz he is blood. At least, Gabi wants to be a part of it! Why not!

I haven't been on the board in awhile, I was wondering where Gabi and other characters have been all I see are the same one's day after day. She was on today? I didn't have days on in NY we had a dr on for the whole hour talking about Coronavirus.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Gabi was on today...and I am just like you regarding the news on Days.

A couple of months ago before she got dumped she wanted to be Gabriella Grant. She would have been part of the Horton family again. Now she’s back proclaiming the Dimera name. GMAB!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel the same with Abby? She did marry a Hernandez. Gabi never got married to Eli. So she remained Dimera.

• Fancy863
      Fancy863 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby and Chad are married now so that’s all that matters. Abby’s children would still be Dimera heirs no matter who Abby is with.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      And Gabi is still DiMera because she didn't marry anyone else. Lol.

Originally posted by Fancy863 View Post
    A couple of months ago before she got dumped she wanted to be Gabriella Grant. She would have been part of the Horton family again. Now she’s back proclaiming the Dimera name. GMAB!
    Gabi thought her husband was dead, he is her real love, Eli was just a rebound. Gabi has been a Dimera since marrying Stefan she never went bk to her maiden name.

Comment

I cheered for Gabi today. She let those hypocrites have it. Whether they want to accept it or not she is a Dimera.

Comment

Gabi really humiliated herself today.

I got secondhand embarrassment watching her shrewish ranting and insult hurdling at a group of people who couldn't care less about her antics. She came off as small-minded and childish when the others started pouring drinks and going about their own business instead of engaging in her immature fighting.
        Last edited by Brenda4ev; April 21, 2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabi wouldn't have ranted if Chad hadn't sunk to petty behaviour again and interferred with Gabi Chic...even Abby more or less said why do that. And if the character with multiple personalities is the voice of reason, then there is a problem LOL!

Originally posted by MCBAMFAN View Post

Gabi thought her husband was dead, he is her real love, Eli was just a rebound. Gabi has been a Dimera since marrying Stefan she never went bk to her maiden name.
        That’s fine but if she was planning on marrying Eli it’s assumed she would change her name to Grant or at least add it. He was going to be her new husband and she has no Dimera children.

Comment

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          So you have to have children to be worthy of your husband's name.

Gabi basically humiliated herself today. No one cares about her and she is not a DiMera no matter how much she tries. Sami, Abby, Anna and Kate are the real DiMera wives. Gabi is a fake weak DiMera who is trying to ruin the family and the company when she is nothing.she is over here ranting like a crazy person to people who don't care about her. I love how they ignored her she is no DiMera she is a Hernandez and that is all she will ever be.

Comment

• magoo1000
          magoo1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          I personally would rather be a Hernandez than a Dimera. Why is being a Dimera better than being a Hernandez?
          Last edited by magoo1000; April 28, 2020, 11:54 AM.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Dimeras have all of that money and Hernandezs are working class. Never mind that dimera money is ill gotten gains.

• magoo1000
          magoo1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          And what is wrong about being a Hernadez? Is it because they are working class and not a filthy rich crime family?

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
        Gabi basically humiliated herself today. No one cares about her and she is not a DiMera no matter how much she tries. Sami, Abby, Anna and Kate are the real DiMera wives. Gabi is a fake weak DiMera who is trying to ruin the family and the company when she is nothing.she is over here ranting like a crazy person to people who don't care about her. I love how they ignored her she is no DiMera she is a Hernandez and that is all she will ever be.
        Exactly.

It's hilarious how she claims that both Chad and Abby need psychologists... while she is the one who drugged a pregnant woman, fell for her abuser, and tried to murder a woman old enough to be her grandmother with a hacked pacemaker. She better ask for some overnight therapy ASAP.

She absolutely looked batty today ordering everyone around and yelling at them while they all looked bored and uninterested.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          l agree. Not one of Gabi's better days. l have loved the girl in the past, and want to again

Rofl i laughed my butt off watching Chad and the rest of them commiserate desperately trying to oust Gabi! Chad knew "Father" was around trying to claim back his company and didnt say a peep. Because of him, Marlena was almost raped and countless others almost died! I loved how Gabi reminded Abby she is as much of a Dimera as she is seeing how theyre both married into the company. And i dont know what makes Chad any more qualified seeing how he bankrupted the company twice lol! Who's "legacy" is he trying to uphold anyway? His rapist murdering father's or his prostitute mother's? Stefan actually did a great job with the company whereas Chad is a loser and a complete failure. 2 more days and they will all have to generously eat crow!

Comment

Both Chad and Abby needs therapy to deal with things back to 2015. They never discuss how things impacted their lives. This is not fair to Gabi either, because of what Abby did. Abby knew that she was a criminal but chose to hide it and put the blame on Gabi. As of now, they, along with TANNA, has to accept Gabi in their family. They just have too.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            They don't have to accept anything Gabi is not their family and she will never be there family at all. Abby is not a criminal Gabi is and so is her rapist husband. Abby and Chad don't need therapy at all. Abby had therapy she is fine now and she was cured just like psychopath Ben. Now Gabi should go to therapy for being a sociopath and get some mental help before she tries to ruin someone else's life.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chabby lover the show may not say that Abby was criminal, but if the writers re-see their story, it is coming off that Abby was one.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            So framing someone for prison for your crime is not a criminal act? At least it isn't when Abigail does the framing for her crime.
            Last edited by lagirl; April 28, 2020, 02:19 PM.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
          Rofl i laughed my butt off watching Chad and the rest of them commiserate desperately trying to oust Gabi! Chad knew "Father" was around trying to claim back his company and didnt say a peep. Because of him, Marlena was almost raped and countless others almost died! I loved how Gabi reminded Abby she is as much of a Dimera as she is seeing how theyre both married into the company. And i dont know what makes Chad any more qualified seeing how he bankrupted the company twice lol! Who's "legacy" is he trying to uphold anyway? His rapist murdering father's or his prostitute mother's? Stefan actually did a great job with the company whereas Chad is a loser and a complete failure. 2 more days and they will all have to generously eat crow!
          You know if Chabby were the great people they claim to be, wouldn't they be staying as far away as possible from evil psycho Stefano and the rest of the DiMera's? They're such hypocrites.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad was using his criminal father to take control of Dimera so he is as much a criminal as Stefano.

• Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            It was more than that. He was talking about having an actual connection to his father, and wanting to meet up with him. He was desperate for Stefano to reach out to him. All this knowing exactly how psycho Stefano is, and all the horrible things he's done to people Chad pretends to care about.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

You know if Chabby were the great people they claim to be, wouldn't they be staying as far away as possible from evil psycho Stefano and the rest of the DiMera's? They're such hypocrites.
          Exactly. They claim to not like the Dimera legacy, yet continue to insert themselves in it. And Chad claims he wants to make Dimera great again...how sway?! By working with the man who built it off the blood of others in the first place? He worked with "father" knowing damn well what his father is all about, as long as it meant bringing down Gabi and him replacing her as CEO! As soon as he found out "father" revealed himself to Kristen first, he got butt hurt and bitter lol. At least Gabi doesn't try to pretend to be a saint. What you see is what you get. I loved how she dragged them all to hell and back today. They were all silent because really, what could they say? Every word she said was the truth lol! I know it burned their behinds but they have too much pride to admit it. They will be singing a VERY different tune soon..just watch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            Flowercity79 Exactly, Gabi has every right to have her business and her meetings, etc. She worked for it and it wasnt given to her because of her last name like Chadwick!! I loved Gabi’s words today....Chadwick is a family entitled, obnoxious and arrogant character as I’ve often stated here, lol. Truer words never spoken from Gabi today! Gabriella was on fire and yep Chadwick was still standing there sipping champagne and doing nothing with his entitled self! Loved it, Gabriella was on fire today, glad I tuned in!!!

Comment

You know how you know the Dimeras aren't good people. None of them ever donate Stefano's estate to charity. They all squabble over blood money from a company built on mass murder and terrorism.

Anyone who gets money from Dimera Enterprises is evil simple as that. Chad, Abby, Tony, Andre, Gabi, Stefan, EJ, Kristen,Kate, Peter...evil one and all.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X