Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate and Abe today

I'm not understanding how the baby switch and what this clique of people does is Abe's problem as mayor?

Mayors advocate law and order in their communities and a number of crimes occurred around the instance you mentioned.

Comment

Didn't Kate get Brandon's wife Angela killed or am I misremembering.

Comment

Only thing I was thinking is why he was doing a job interview in a restaurant. Does he not have an office?

Comment

I wanted to ask about ending credits. There is something mentioned about real estate. Is that the name of the company that owns the building Days tapes their show?

Comment

I hope he doesn't give her the job. But it looks like he'll hire her. Those wimpy men in salem

Comment

Why hasn't Salem washed their hands of Kate and run her out on a rail? She's hurt about everyone she's come across, but the good citizens of Salem continue to give her a pass.

Comment

They just need to cut their losses with Kate. I know LK is beloved, but they ran out of storyline ideas for Kate years ago. She should have left with Lucas.

Comment

Kate and Abe make the perfect pair.

Comment

I actually enjoyed their scenes, and Kate was spot on with Abe about his apparent situation as Mayor and her ability to "spin" things. It could prove to be interesting having those two characters interact more often. I'm intrigued by this.

Comment

And what if they are paired romantically?? How would you all feel about that? l think it could happen, but l don't want it to

Comment

I think they are testing the waters for a romantic pairing between the two, maybe a Roman/Kate/Abe triangle???

Comment

Originally posted by MoTownGrl06 View Post
                    I think they are testing the waters for a romantic pairing between the two, maybe a Roman/Kate/Abe triangle???
                    Abe: You can have her.
                    Roman: I already had her.
                    Abe: I think I'm the only guy in town who hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TV Man View Post
                      Mayors advocate law and order in their communities and a number of crimes occurred around the instance you mentioned.
                      It's the hospital's problem, not Abe. Bristen can file suit against the hospital and that doctor if they want to be made whole.

Comment

Originally posted by shome View Post
                        I wanted to ask about ending credits. There is something mentioned about real estate. Is that the name of the company that owns the building Days tapes their show?
                        Yes, the development company bought the lot from NBC when NBC moved their operations up the street to the Universal Studios complex.
                        http://theburbankstudios.com

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X