This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi is Completely Out of Her League

Gabi is no true DiMera and never will be. Today was a perfect example. She made a fool of herself as usual. She wants to keep her husband's legacy. What legacy? Stefan recently discovered he was Stefano's son. She was married to Stefan about a month. I loved how the family ignored her.

Gabi pointed out those who need a psychiatrist. That was beyond laughable! She is the one who is in dyer need of professional psychiatric help.
    CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by CADY; April 21, 2020, 04:48 PM.

Compared to the DiMeras were left with now, I agree she's not in the same league as them. They're weak, somewhat pathetic men tbh. She's only out of her league when being compared to Kristen and even she's being watered down big time.

Comment

I think it is just stupid and illogical that someone that designed for two seconds with a teeny tiny shop is supposed to suddenly have conglomerate sense!! There are better ways to make conflict for the DiMeras (something with Kristen would be so much better) but once again they want to shove Gabi and Chad in to a stupid story again! And I would say the same thing if it was Anna or Abby!! I want a real DiMera!!! And having all of this Shin stuff is not any better. I did enjoy Chabby and Tony and Anna today but maybe I am ready to admit things just are not the same in that house without Stephano.....And never will be!!

Comment

It was laughable. I’m happy they didn’t engage her silliness. She is truly an embarrassment. I thought she was going to break down and cry any minute. Where is her daughter? She seems to think her happiness is somehow intertwined with being a Dimera. It’s pathetic.

Comment

I agree she is not in their lead she is weak and delusional. Stefan has no legacy at all this company is Tony, Chad and Kristen's destiny and Stefano's legacy not Stefan's he is nothing. Gabi is very weak and way out of her league the DiMera's are going to destroy her.

Comment

I enjoyed how everyone just ignored her today.

Comment

• backheidi
            backheidi
            Contract Poster
            backheidi commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay I did enjoy that.....And Tony was a hoot the way he blew it off and got in little snipes! I will so miss him and wish the actor would stay long term!!!

• Brenda4ev
            Brenda4ev
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Brenda4ev commented
            Editing a comment
            I love how everyone ignored her and want about their business like she wasn't even in the room. That's how you deal with her.

Well said, CADY!

So sick of the writing trying to present Gabi as a formidable business woman, all because she can design a trampy skirt and top. Her babbling today how she worked her butt off is a joke, more like slept her butt off. She's only a DiMera cause she slept with Stefan for revenge and power and then she decides it's love after a few weeks. GMAB with this annoying character. She really did make a fool out of herself today, which isn't hard, since she's a fool anyway. Oh and the constant digs for Abby's mental illness is disgusting and Ron needs to stop it.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Twin, we must agree to disagree about Abby being crazy! She faked her death by pretending to be crazy! She murdered Andre in her right mind and w/o faking DID and than pinned the murder on Gabriella and sent her to prison! When she believed her jig was up and she'd be arrested for murdering Andre, she miraculously became crazy and called herself Gabby with a Y! Abby duped Stefan into believing she was Gabby with a Y to get out of the padded room! Abby is only crazy when it fits her agenda! It's her one and only get out of prison card! I will never buy the spews she spewed that going on a two weeks luxury vacation cruise, with her mentally challenged Granny Laura cured her craziness! Nope, not buying it! Abby only plays the crazy card to stay out of prison!
            Steveano called her exactly what she is! She "cuckholded" his son, gleefully had sex with 2 others, and killed a 4th!
            Oh, Twin, I am still in stitches remembering the enormous truth bombs "Father" exploded on Abby, with a gun pointed at her head! lol

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, Twin, too bad "Father' doesn't know about Abby in her marital home, sticking her nasty, nicotine tongue down Austin's throat, after they spent the day "getting lost in Paris!" She was extremely and immensely turned on for accomplishing what she wanted to happen, years ago, she chain smoked and drank! If he knew, he would have including that truth bomb! Then again, he probably knew but only wanted to drop truth bombs about his sons and what she turned Chad into!

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985
            Senior Board Member
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            She's a better business person than Chad will ever be. If he is in control the company is doomed.

Oh
          CADY
          Aspiring soap scribe
          CADY what if it was Sami honoring EJ's legacy? I know for sure you wouldn't call her weak and out of league. It's the same boat that Gabi is in. It's the same with Chad, cuz I don't know much of his background. Chad needs to have several seats, already!

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            But didn’t it just start with her wanting control of her company Gabi Chic at the beginning of the show and then the great Chad ruined that?? He cancelled some important meeting she had for Gabi Chic unless that’s not what was shown?...But noooo, obnoxious, entitled Chad won’t even let her run the company she worked hard to have! Oh he’s the great Dimera by blood, so sick of his sanctimonious attitude, ugh!

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh,
            ckg1
            ckg1 Let's not forget, when Stefan was CEO, everyone but Chad and Abby had an office! LOL Chad was constantly walking the halls and Abby was constantly alone in Stefan's office! In fact, when Gabriella was CEO, she had a beautiful decorative office! Whereas,, Chad still didn't have an office! Today she went into her office to work, while Chad was doing what he does best, nothing...absolutely nothing! LOL

• Bluediamond
            Bluediamond
            Board Regular
            Bluediamond commented
            Editing a comment
            ckg1
            ckg1 She doesn't have her company because Stefan wouldn't give it to her and now some want to make it Chad's fault. Well it's not, she can thank her loser husband who wanted to use the company to make her life miserable but then she threw herself at him, slept her way to the top and she didn't worry about it anymore. Well too bad.

Icam OP! Gabi was way out of her league! Every single person in that room is lazy and pathetic. Gabi is the only hard working one which puts her in a league of her own! I loved how she dragged them all for filth. They are so quick to dismiss her which is hilarious because she has proven time and time again she is a fighter and a survivor. I love how she reminded them that she is proud to be a Dimera, she earned her position and isnt a squatting, parasite like the lot of them! Go Gabi! Reclaim your throne!

Comment

Oh and the "I'm not gonna let them forget my husband's(Stefan's) legacy. GMAB! What legacy? He was there for a few months and only left behind the legacy that he was nothing but a wig sniffing rapist freak. He added nothing to the DiMera business legacy.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, yes, Chadwick the pathetic serial attempted murderer has integrity and honor to the tune of attempting to murder the competition not once but twice! As for what Stefan supposedly did to Abby! Abby never acted like someone that was "raped!" She never pressed charges! She never called the police! She never sought a protective order! She was constantly 24/7 trying to find any and every excuse possible to be in Stefan's orbit including when he was alone in the park! She held his hand and smiled, while he caressed and felt her baby bomb! She saw his manhood when she was playing "good cop" in his bedroom and did not move nor quit her job! Chad did not move nor quit their jobs and was Stefan's lap dog bc he was afraid of being fired and evicted! Chad told Abby that he was sick and tired hearing her whining spews about being so called mentally ill! He compared Abby to Jordan and gloated that Jordan was better in bed!

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan Chad is no good excuse human being! Remember he caused trouble for Ben when Abby was with him? Yeah, Chad needs to have several seats down.

• Elle23276
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad has integrity? I enjoyed that pompous, arrogant tool better when he was in Europe, and off my screen altogether. He's not above kidnapping, physical assault, and playing for the enemy, as he did when he moved into the Kiriakis mansion (and almost ran Titan into the ground) in 2018. There's something missing in his eyes, though....did anyone notice his odd behaviour today?

I don't understand why anyone would aspire to being a Dimera like that's a badge of honor. Being a Dimera just means you have a propensity towards rape, murder, kidnapping, mind control and being a deadbeat parent.

Comment

Gabi is at rock bottom. It was obvious by that little speech she did today. It's hard to take her seriously when she acts like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
              Icam OP! Gabi was way out of her league! Every single person in that room is lazy and pathetic. Gabi is the only hard working one which puts her in a league of her own! I loved how she dragged them all for filth. They are so quick to dismiss her which is hilarious because she has proven time and time again she is a fighter and a survivor. I love how she reminded them that she is proud to be a Dimera, she earned her position and isnt a squatting, parasite like the lot of them! Go Gabi! Reclaim your throne!
              That’s right FC, our girl dragged them for the champagne sipping, lazy hypocrites they are! I loved all her lines today!
              Gabriella worked and scraped to get what she has while that self entitled, obnoxious brat just smirks with that blank, dumb looking smile on his face. So sick of Chadwick and his sanctimonious pairing! Go Gabi, she goes to work for her and Stefan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                ICAM! Oh, my dear, Twin, once again you wrote truth into existence! Gabriella is the only one among that group of stone throwing losers that has her very own prosperous personal business! She made DE into a profitable business! Whereas, they would have bankrupted, if Chad was CEO! After all, but for Belle and Stefan he would have bankrupted DE, not once but twice! He is desperately trying to bankrupt GC by cancelling their fall products! TBH, I want Shin to give Chad DE and since she also owns BB, give BB and GC back to Gabriella! Gabriella same as "Father" dropped kudos of truth bombs and threw forest upon forests of shade on all of them! Gabriella was most definitely w/o an iota of doubt a force to be reckon with! She left them in the dust being low life, worthless losers and went to work! She has a company to run and uphold her husband's legacy!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly! Without missing a beat, Gabriella held her own against those sanctimonious, holier-than-thou losers! She stood up to them w/o breaking a sweat! Whereas, they talked their idiotic smack behind her back! Our girl, Gabriella DiMera is most definitely w/o an iota of doubt the TOTAL PACKAGE!

• Bluediamond
                  Bluediamond
                  Board Regular
                  Bluediamond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chad can think about those supposed truth bombs while he's CEO.

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276
                  Board Regular
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Poor Chad. He always underestimates Gabi. To his peril.

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                Gabi is no true DiMera and never will be. Today was a perfect example. She made a fool of herself as usual. She wants to keep her husband's legacy. What legacy? Stefan recently discovered he was Stefano's son. She was married to Stefan about a month. I loved how the family ignored her.

Gabi pointed out those who need a psychiatrist. That was beyond laughable! She is the one who is in dyer need of professional psychiatric help.
                Haven't seen today's show yet, but it sounds like Gabi's best bet is to find a Stefan look-alike and hire him to pretend to be a resurrected Stefan to get back control of Dimera.

Of course, won't she be surprised when it turns out to be Stefano Dimera in his son's body.

Comment

• naria
                  naria
                  Soap Addict
                  naria commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Compay is EJ legacy first since he is Stefano’s main heir and the one Stefano’s raised and groomed and Stefano wanted Givonni EJ’s Son to take over DiMera enterprises when Govinni grew up I don’t understand why the main Heir to the DiMers legacy is being left out Both Chad and Stefan are weak come lately ! Kristin has gone soft the true King and Queens of the DiMera legacy is Ej and Sami their children and Lexi ‘s son Theo First ! the others are imposters and wanna be’s like gabi Abby chad and Stefan if Stefano was alive he would’ve thrown gabi and the rest of the weak links out a long time ago ! Stefano never knew Stefan And there truly Isn't any actual Proof that Stefan is a DiMera ! One thing Stefano didn’t need was another adult child !
                  naria
                  Soap Addict
                  Last edited by naria; April 23, 2020, 10:09 AM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X